Religious Truths

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2019 10:50 am  #2201

Re: Scripture of the Day

COMBINATION OF [1]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2]  TIMELINE OF CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE.   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [24B]

16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.  2 Timothy 3:16 – 17, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Almighty God (YHWH) gave mankind the gift of language so they could pray to Him and give Him praise.  Psalms 40:5, [AV] “Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us–ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.”  Which high-lights the wonderful gifts He has given mankind. 

In fact Psalms 92:5, shows how in-depth this gifts, [AV] “O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.”  Which clearly shows His thoughts go very deep.  This same thought is amplified at Psalms 139:17, [AV] “How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!”

[2]  Timeline of Creation of the Universe:

BEFORE CREATION BEGAN:

At first God (YHWH) was all alone as he always existed, i.e., had no beginning.   Simple Biblical fact, At one time, God (YHWH) was the only being that existed.   The universe, the angels, and all else did NOT EXIST.    Then God (YHWH) started creating as recorded at Revelation 4:11, "Worthy art thou, our Lord and our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power: for thou didst create all things, and because of thy will they were, and were created." (American Standard Version; ASV); and Psalms 148:1-6, "Praise ye Jehovah. Praise ye Jehovah from the heavens: Praise him in the heights. 2 Praise ye him, all his angels: Praise ye him, all his host. 3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: Praise him, all ye stars of light. 4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, And ye waters that are above the heavens. 5 Let them praise the name of Jehovah; For he commanded, and they were created. 6 He hath also established them for ever and ever: He hath made a decree which shall not pass away." (ASV); and Hebrews 3:4, "For every house is builded by some one; but he that built all things is God." (ASV).    So all EXCEPT GOD (YHWH) was created, and that would include his only begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua).

In other words is of course is per Psalms 83:18, "That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."

SECOND PERIOD:

God (YHWH) out of love which is his primary attribute per 1 John 4:8, "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love" (Authorized King James Bible; AV) so he started creating.   His first creation was his beloved only begotten Son that we now know as Jesus (Yeshua) Christ per Colossians 1:15, " Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:" (AV); and Revelations 3:14, "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans F1 write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;" (AV).

He used this beloved only begotten Son, then known as Wisdom, but now after his incarnation as a human known as Jesus (Yeshua) as his master worker per Proverbs 8:22-31, "Jehovah possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old. 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, Before the earth was. 24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth, When there were no fountains abounding with water. 25 Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills was I brought forth; 26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, Nor the beginning of the dust of the world. 27 When he established the heavens, I was there: When he set a circle upon the face of the deep, 28 When he made firm the skies above, When the fountains of the deep became strong, 29 When he gave to the sea its bound, That the waters should not transgress his commandment, When he marked out the foundations of the earth; 30 Then I was by him, [as] a master workman; And I was daily [his] delight, Rejoicing always before him, 31 Rejoicing in his habitable earth; And my delight was with the sons of men." (ASV).  Clearly showing that he had been created before God (YHWH) started his creation of all else.   This is clearly shown by, ", "Jehovah possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old. 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, Before the earth was.." ; and by, "25 Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills was I brought forth;" clearly showing that his Father, Almighty God (YHWH) had brought him forth and/or created him before all else.   Therefore he could say, "When he established the heavens, I was there:"

That is why Jesus (Yeshua) could say at John 8:58, "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am.." (ASV) so Jesus (Yeshua) could say he existed before Abraham, but the religious leaders could not accept this.   Why?   Because it contradicted their strongly held creedal beliefs!   

God (YHWH) as shown in Proverbs and reiterated at Colossians 1:16-17, "for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him; 17 and he is before all things, and in him all things consist." (ASV) as his master worker, harkening back to Proverbs 8:22-31 previously quoted.   Thus, Paul could say at Colossians 1:18, "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence." (ASV).   Why was this?   The Bible explains because it pleased his Father, God Almighty (YHWH) as Colossians 1:19, "For it was the good pleasure [of the Father] that in him should all the fulness dwell;" (ASV).   As can be readily seen, he was not only made the first of creation by his Father, God (YHWH), but the first in everything including the first to be resurrected to heaven.

This fact, that God (YHWH), his Father, used him as his master worker is further highlighted at John 1:2-4, "The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men." (ASV), note the fact that, "all things were made through him," which once more harkens back to Proverbs 8:22-31 previously quoted.  The beginning here likewise refers to the beginning of the creation of all else after he created Jesus (Yeshua), and not to a beginning for God (YHWH) as he always existed, and therefore had no beginning as clearly shown at Psalms 90:2, "Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God." (ASV); and Psalms 93:2, "Thy throne is established of old: Thou art from everlasting" (ASV), and 1 Timothy 1:17, "Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, [be] honor and glory forever and ever. Amen." (ASV).
Because he is the only begotten Son of God, and therefore like any son would be a lot like any son would be a lot like his Father, Almighty God; to wit, in heaven a spirit being, it can be said that all fullness of the divine quality dwells in him or as commonly rendered in English, Godhead bodily, per Colossians 2:9, "for in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily," (ASV).   That is why at Isaiah 9:6 in ancient Hebrew the term 'El Gib-Bohr' or mighty god was applied to Jesus (Yeshua), and NOT "El Shaddi,' God Almighty which is applied to his Father, Almighty God (YHWH) at Genesis 17:1.   Therefore, there is no violation of Exodus 20:3, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." (ASV) since Jesus (Yeshua) is NOT a god before and/or equal to his Father, Almighty God (YHWH) [El Shaddi in ancient Hebrew].   Of course the fact that Jesus (Yeshua) is a deity is to be expected due to who his Father (YHWH) is, who always has existed unlike his son which follows.

TO LEARN MORE, GO TO   WWW.JW.ORG

7/02/2019 5:46 pm  #2202

COMBINATION OF [1]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2]  WHAT DOES THE TRRM ‘GOD’ IMPLY

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [25B]

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.  16  Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.  1 Timothy 4:15 – 16,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Almighty God (YHWH) has given mankind amazing abilities that He did not give to the animals.  Man is able to communicate with the spoken word, read, write and understand the spoken word.  He can use these miraculous gifts to praise God, or he can use them for unworthy purposes.  As Revelation 4:11 states, [AV] “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” 

He created us with His attributes of cognitive reasoning, the ability to love, and the ability to meditate on spiritual things per Genesis 1:27, [AV] “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”   

[2]  What Does The Term 'God' Imply

INTRODUCTION:

Many individuals have the wrong conception with respect the noun 'God' which in its capitalized from, by convention in the English language is used strictly to refer to the supreme being.

Some individuals fail to realize that this term 'God' or 'god' applies strictly to a single a single being and not to multiple beings.   For example, they try to apply it to a father and a son such as the Dualist, Trinitarians, and Hindus do, but this is improper usage and not in keeping with reality or grammar.

FIRST, Let's consider what the dictionary definition is:

Let's look at 'The American Heritage(r) Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition.  2000." And see the reality or fact:

God - NOUN

1. God a. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions. b. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being. 2. A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality. 3. An image of a supernatural being; an idol. 4. One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed: Money was their god. 5. A very handsome man. 6. A powerful ruler or despot.

ETYMOLOGY - Middle English, from Old English.

As can be readily seen, God is singular as it says ". A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions. b. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being."  NOT BEINGS.

The plural forum therefore would follow general rules for English grammar with the plural for more than one being being formed by adding s, so we can readily see the error of those trying to apply a noun for a single being in its singular form to more than one being.

SECOND, Let's consider what one of the most well known verses in the Bible shows.  His name as used at Exodus 6:3 clearly shows it as singular, "and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty; but by my name Jehovah I was not known to them." (American Standard Version; ASV)

THIRD, Let's look at what Smith's Bible Dictionary says on the subject.   From Smith's Bible Dictionary:

God [N] [T] [E]

(good ). Throughout the Hebrew Scriptures two chief names are used for the one true divine Being--ELOHIM, commonly translated God in our version, and JEHOVAH, translated Lord . Elohim is the plural of Eloah (in Arabic Allah ); it is often used in the short form EL (a word signifying strength , as in EL-SHADDAI, God Almighty, the name by which God was specially known to the patriarchs. (Genesis 17:1; 28:3; Exodus 6:3) The etymology is uncertain, but it is generally agreed that the primary idea is that of strength, power of effect , and that it properly describes God in that character in which he is exhibited to all men in his works, as the creator, sustainer and supreme governor of the world. The plural form of Elohim has given rise to much discussion. The fanciful idea that it referred to the trinity of persons in the Godhead hardly finds now a supporter among scholars. It is either what grammarians call the plural of majesty , or it denotes the fullness of divine strength, the sum of the powers displayed by God. Jehovah denotes specifically the one true God, whose people the Jews were, and who made them the guardians of his truth. The name is never applied to a false god, nor to any other being except one, the ANGEL-JEHOVAH who is thereby marked as one with God, and who appears again in the New Covenant as "God manifested in the flesh." Thus much is clear; but all else is beset with difficulties. At a time too early to be traced, the Jews abstained from pronouncing the name, for fear of its irreverent use. The custom is said to have been founded on a strained interpretation of (Leviticus 24:16) and the phrase there used, "THE NAME" (Shema ), is substituted by the rabbis for the unutterable word. In reading the Scriptures they substituted for it the word ADONAI (Lord ), from the translation of which by Kurios in the LXX., followed by the Vulgate, which uses Dominus , we have the LORD of our version. The substitution of the word Lord is most unhappy, for it in no way represents the meaning of the sacred name. The key to the meaning of the name is unquestionably given in God's revelation of himself to Moses by the phrase "I AM THAT I AM," (Exodus 3:14; 6:3) We must connect the name Jehovah with the Hebrew substantive verb to be , with the inference that it expresses the essential, eternal, unchangeable being of Jehovah. But more, it is not the expression only, or chiefly, of an absolute truth: it is a practical revelation of God, in his essential, unchangeable relation to this chosen people, the basis of his covenant. [source - Smith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'God'". "Smith's Bible Dictionary. 1901.]

FOURTH, Now the question arises with regard to what sense those wrongly trying to use a noun form for a singular being to apply to multiple beings in violation of all rules of grammar and noun count are doing so.  Oh, so in what sense are you using God?   Are you using one of the two following from the International Encyclopedia of the Bible,

Idolatry:

Idolatry is a term of still more definite significance. It means that the object is at least selected, as being the permanent habitation or symbol of the deity; and, generally, it is marked by some degree of human workmanship, designed to enable it the more adequately to represent the deity. It is not to be supposed that men ever worship mere "stocks and stones," but they address their worship to objects, whether fetishes or idols, as being the abodes or images of their god. It is a natural and common idea that the spirit has a form similar to the visible object in which it dwells. Paul reflected the heathen idea accurately when he said, "We ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and device of man" (Acts 17:29).

Polytheism:

The belief in many gods, and the worship of them, is an attitude of soul compatible with Animism, Fetishism, and Idolatry, or it may be independent of them all. The term Polytheism is more usually employed to designate the worship of a limited number of well-defined deities, whether regarded as pure disembodied spirits, or as residing in the greater objects of Nature, such as planets or mountains, or as symbolized by images "graven by art and device of man." In ancient Greece or modern India the great gods are well defined, named and numerable, and it is clearly understood that, though they may be symbolized by images, they dwell apart in a spiritual realm above the rest of the world.

So it is obvious some are definitely misusing the word to support some creedal doctrine of one kind or another which is misrepresentation at its worse, but in keeping with 2 Corinthians 4:4, "in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn [upon them]." (American Standard Version; ASV).

TO  LEARN MORE, GO TO   WWW.JW.ORG

7/05/2019 1:36 pm  #2203

COMBINATION OF THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES, Brassica oleracea   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [26B]

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.  5  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.  6  Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.  7  How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.  8  Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.  Revelation 18:4 – 8, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

In ancient times, Almighty God (YHWH) had His prophet Micah give warning of a future judgment for all of mankind at Micah 3:8 – 12, [AV] “But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.  9  Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob, and princes of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and pervert all equity.  10  They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity.  11  The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.  12  Therefore shall Zion for your sake be plowed as a field, and Jerusalem shall become heaps, and the mountain of the house as the high places of the forest.”

And Jude at Jude 4 warns of evil men creeping into the Christian faith, [AV] “4  For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.”  He goes on to inform us of the fact that they are reserved up for judgment at Jude 5 – 7, [AV] “I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. 6  And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 7  Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.”   

[2] THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES:

Here is a Commentary on Bountiful Trees and Vegetables God (YHWH) has provided for mankind, specifically the Brassica oleracea, Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family whose large flowerhead is eaten as a vegetable.
The word broccoli comes from the Italian plural of broccolo, which means "the flowering crest of a cabbage", and is the diminutive form of brocco, meaning "small nail" or "sprout".[3] Broccoli is often boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw.[4]
Broccoli is classified in the Italica cultivar group of the species Brassica oleracea. Broccoli has large flower heads, usually green in color, arranged in a tree-like structure branching out from a thick, edible stalk. The mass of flower heads is surrounded by leaves. Broccoli resembles cauliflower, which is a different cultivar group of the same species.
Broccoli is a result of careful breeding of cultivated leafy cole crops in the northern Mediterranean starting in about the 6th century BC.[5] Since the time of the Roman Empire, broccoli has been considered a uniquely valuable food among Italians.[6] Broccoli was brought to England from Antwerp in the mid-18th century by Peter Scheemakers.[7] Broccoli was first introduced to the United States by Italian immigrants, but did not become widely known there until the 1920s.[8]
There are three commonly grown types of broccoli. The most familiar is Calabrese broccoli, often referred to simply as "broccoli", named after Calabria in Italy. It has large (10 to 20 cm) green heads and thick stalks. It is a cool season annual crop.Sprouting broccoli has a larger number of heads with many thin stalks. Purple cauliflower is a type of broccoli sold in southern Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom. It has a head shaped like cauliflower, but consisting of tiny flower buds. It sometimes, but not always, has a purple cast to the tips of the flower buds.
Other cultivar groups of Brassica oleracea include cabbage (Capitata Group),cauliflower and Romanesco broccoli (Botrytis Group), kale and collard greens(Acephala Group), kohlrabi (Gongylodes Group), Brussels sprouts (Gemmifera Group), and kai-lan (Alboglabra Group).[9] Rapini, sometimes called "broccoli raab" among other names, forms similar but smaller heads, and is actually a type of turnip (Brassica rapa). Broccolini or "Tenderstem broccoli" is a cross between broccoli and Chinese broccoli. Beneforté is a variety of broccoli containing 2-3 times more glucoraphanin that was produced by crossing broccoli with a wild Brassica variety, Brassica oleracea var villosa.[10]
Cultivation:
Broccoli is a cool-weather crop that does poorly in hot summer weather. Broccoli grows best when exposed to an average daily temperature between 18 and 23 °C (64 and 73 °F).[12] When the cluster of flowers, also referred to as a "head" of broccoli, appear in the center of the plant, the cluster is green. Garden pruners or shears are used to cut the head about an inch from the tip. Broccoli should be harvested before the flowers on the head bloom bright yellow.[13]
While the heading broccoli variety performs poorly in hot weather, mainly due to insect infestation, the sprouting variety is more resistant, though attention must be paid to sucking insects (such as aphids), caterpillars and whiteflies. Spraying ofbacillus thuringiensis can control caterpillar attacks, while a citronella vase may ward off whiteflies.[14]
Pests:
Mostly introduced by accident, "cabbage worms", the larvae of Pieris rapae, the small white butterfly are a common pest in broccoli.
Nutrition:
Broccoli, raw (edible parts)
Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
Energy
141 kJ (34 kcal)

Carbohydrates
6.64 g
Sugars
1.7 g
Dietary fiber
2.6 g

Fat
0.37 g

Protein
2.82 g

Vitamins
Vitamin A equiv.
beta-carotene
lutein zeaxanthin
(4%)
31 ?g
(3%)
361 ?g
1403 ?g
Thiamine (B1)
(6%)
0.071 mg
Riboflavin (B2)
(10%)
0.117 mg
Niacin (B3)
(4%)
0.639 mg
Pantothenic acid (B5)
(11%)
0.573 mg
Vitamin B6
(13%)
0.175 mg
Folate (B9)
(16%)
63 ?g
Vitamin C
(107%)
89.2 mg
Vitamin E
(5%)
0.78 mg
Vitamin K
(97%)
101.6 ?g

Minerals
Calcium
(5%)
47 mg
Iron
(6%)
0.73 mg
Magnesium
(6%)
21 mg
Manganese
(10%)
0.21 mg
Phosphorus
(9%)
66 mg
Potassium
(7%)
316 mg
Sodium
(2%)
33 mg
Zinc
(4%)
0.41 mg

Other constituents
Water
89.3 g

Full Link to USDA Database entry
* Units
* ?g = micrograms • mg = milligrams
* IU = International units
Percentages are roughly approximated usingUS recommendations for adults.
Source: USDA Nutrient Database
A 100 gram serving of raw broccoli provides 34 calories and is an excellent source (> 19% of the Daily Value, DV) of vitamin C and vitamin K (table). Raw broccoli also contains moderate amounts (10-19% DV) of several B vitaminsand the dietary mineral, manganese, whereas other essential nutrients are in low content (table). Broccoli has low content of carbohydrates, protein, fat anddietary fiber (table).
Boiling broccoli reduces the levels of sulforaphane, with losses of 20–30% after five minutes, 40–50% after ten minutes, and 77% after thirty minutes.[15][16] However, other preparation methods such as steaming,[16][17]microwaving, and stir frying had no significant effect on the compounds.[15]
Broccoli also contains the carotenoid compounds, lutein and zeaxanthin (table) in amounts about 6 times lower than in kale.  [SOURC - RETRIEVED FROM  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broccoli   ON  1/01/2016] 
SPECIAL HEALTH ITEM:
Detoxing in a tasty way - enjoy bl 

Date: Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 10:21 PM
Subject: Broccoli fights canceer ( recipe included, Dr.COLDWELL)>

Broccoli, this dark green leafy vegetable is loaded with lots of essential minerals and vitamins and packed with tremendous health benefits. It’s a powerhouse of iron, calcium, protein, vitamin A and vitamin C. It also contains rich antioxidants that fight against many infections and illnesses, including cancers.
According to The American Society, consuming more broccoli can reduce the risk of certain types of cancer as it contains phytochemicals, which are with anti-cancer properties and help the body get rid of H.pylori, a bacterium which has been found to highly increase the risk of gastric cancer.
Broccoli also contains indole-3-carbinol, an anti-carcinogen that may hinder the growth of breast and prostate cancer.
Broccoli regulates the blood pressure thanks to the high amount of potassium it contains. It’s also rich in cholesterol-reducing fiber, which can help lower cholesterol levels and high blood pressure.
As one of the most popular vegetables all over the world, it is widely used in variety of dishes. To preserve the nutrients in it, it’s better to eat them raw as salad. While if your family don’t really like broccoli, combine it with lemon, honey and apples in a tasty smoothie, you will get the perfect combination, and it even help to prevent cancer as well as treat cancer.
How to prepare the broccoli smoothie with apple, lemon and honey
Ingredients:
* 100g fresh broccoli
* 100ml water
* 1 green apple
* 1 tablespoon raw honey
* 2 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions:
Wash the broccoli and apple and cut them into small chunks.
Put all the pieces and lemon juice with water into the blender.
Blend well and transfer the juice in a big cup. Add honey to taste. Enjoy your smoothie.
You will love the taste even you don’t really fancy broccoli. And there is no doubt that broccoli is a nutritional wonder that is with other health benefits:
1. Slow down the aging process
Diindolylmethane (DIM), a compound found in broccoli, has been found to slow down the aging process and promote life extension.
2. Prevent constipation
Broccoli is an excellent source of fiber, one cup of steamed broccoli contains about 5 grams of fiber, which helps prevent constipation and also promotes digestion.
3. Get rid of toxins from the body
According to chatelaine.com:
Most toxins that pose a risk to our cells are detoxified in our body through a two-step process. What’s remarkable about broccoli is its ability to alter activity in both steps: The glucosinolates in broccoli assist the first step in detoxification (called Phase I) and its sulforaphane content supports the second step (called Phase II).
Broccoli is also considered as a good detoxifier due to the presence of vitamin C, sulfur and amino acids, which help eliminate free radicals and toxins from the body.
4. Good for your vision
The good amount of beta-carotene in broccoli protect the eyes against macular degeneration and help you maintain healthy eyesight.
5. Promote weight loss
Broccoli can help you healthy and keep the slim waist as well. A cup of cooked broccoli contains just about 40 calories, means this is a vegetable that has a good effect on your weight.
6. Prevent anemia in pregnancy
Broccoli prevents anemia thanks to its rich content of iron ( contains 1.2 mg. of iron per 100 g.) as well as vitamin C ( increases iron absorption).
Sources:  http://www.prweb.net/Redirect.aspx?id=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5kaWluZG9seWxtZXRoYW5lLm9yZy8=, bestherbalhealth.com,indiatimes.com, naturalhealthmagazine.net
Originally Published: http://blogs.naturalnews.com/healthiest-broccoli-smoothie-fights-cancer-regulates-blood-pressure-2/

In Genesis 1:11-13, "And God said, Let the earth put forth grass, herbs yielding seed, and fruit-trees bearing fruit after their kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening and there was morning, a third day. (American Standard Version, ASV)[for more details, go to  www.jw.org].

Francis David said it long ago, "Neither the sword of popes...nor the image of death will halt the march of truth. "Francis David, 1579, written on the wall of his prison cell." Read the book, "What Does The Bible Really Teach" and the Bible today, and go to www.jw.org! 

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION - BOTH TRUE AND FALSE - AT  WWW.JW.ORG

7/08/2019 11:22 am  #2204

COMBINATION OF THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES, Althaea officinalis,   With the Scripture of the Day first.

SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [28B]

[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.   Romans 12:1 – 2  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

We need to make our minds over and adjust our life to bring it in line with Almighty God (YHWH) intent for mankind.  We are all imperfect, but we should strive toward perfection.  As Luke 11:13 – 19 shows, [AV] “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?  14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.  15  But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.  16  And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.  17  But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.  18  If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.  19  And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.”

Yes, there is a great spiritual sickness in the land as shown by James 5:14 - 16, [AV] “Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:  15  And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.  16  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”   

[2] THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES - Althaea officinalis,
Here is a Commentary on Bountiful Trees and Vegetables God (YHWH) has provided for mankind, specifically the Althaea officinalis, Mallow - Marsh

Abundance: rare
What: roots, young leaves, flower buds, 
How: Leaves, roots, stem, and flowers contain a mucilage-like material which can be used to thicken soups and stews. Flowers can be eaten raw. Young leaves can be eaten raw or cooked with other greens or boiled alone. Roots are peeled, sliced then fried. Flower buds can be raw or cooked. All parts of the plant can be made into tea, seeds are roast and ground for a coffee substitute.
Where: Moist areas
When: Young leaves in spring, summer; roots all year, flowers in summer.
Nutritional Value: Roots high in starch, rest of plant contains small amounts of vitamins and minerals

Marsh mallows are usually found in shady, moist areas but on occasion they can be found in sunny, moist areas, too.

To make original marshmallows, peel roots and slice them into thin wafers then boil 20 minutes in minimum amount of water. Remove the root slices, add sugar or other sweetener and boil down fluid until very thick. Whip this hot fluid like egg whites then drop globs onto wax paper, after they've cooled dust them with powdered sugar.

The seeds can be roasted then ground in a coffee grinder for use as a substitute for real coffee. It tastes pretty good, though does not have any caffeine.

Young leaves and tender flower buds can be used to thicken soups, stews, curries, and other sauces. The tender flower buds can also be pickled like okra. Opened flowers can be used in salads or made into tea though these are best the first day they've opened.

The dried root has been used in herbal "tobacco" substitutes.   [sourc - retrieved from  http://www.foragingtexas.com/2009/06/mallow-marsh.html   on  1/4/2016]

In Genesis 1:11-13, "And God said, Let the earth put forth grass, herbs yielding seed, and fruit-trees bearing fruit after their kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening and there was morning, a third day. (American Standard Version, ASV)[for more details, go to  www.jw.org].

To view this plant and its distribution, go to  http://www.foragingtexas.com/2009/06/mallow-marsh.html   

To know more about the Bible and religion, go to:

1) http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/

2) http://www.network54.com/Forum/403209/ 

3) http://religioustruths.lefora.com/

4) http://religioustruths.boardhost.com/

5) http://religious-truths.forums.com/

6) http://religioustruthsbyiris.createmybb3.com/ 

7) http://religioustruths.forumotion.com/

To enjoy an online Bible study called “Follow the Christ” go to, http://religious-truths.forums.com/default/digital-book-on-18-part-follow-christ-bible-study-3?replies=6#post-1421

Your Friend in Christ Iris89 

Francis David said it long ago, "Neither the sword of popes...nor the image of death will halt the march of truth. "Francis David, 1579, written on the wall of his prison cell." Read the book, "What Does The Bible Really Teach" and the Bible today, and go to www.jw.org! 

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION  AT  WWW.JW.ORG

7/09/2019 8:52 pm  #2205

COMBINATION OF [1]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2] DISCOURSE ON FALSE TEACHERS - IN BRIEF .   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [29B]

And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.  Luke 10:27,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Yes, we must obey Almighty God (YHWH) rules and regulations given in the Bible as a series of principles, and not detailed dos and don’t.  For example nothing is mentioned in the Bible against the use of dangerous drugs, smoking, over drinking of alcoholic drinks, etc., but a general principle is stated at Romans 12:1 – 2, [AV] “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”  Clearly showing we should look after our bodies that He has given us, and not abuse them with dangerous substances or immoderation.   

[2]  Discourse on False Teachers - in Brief:

INTRODUCTION

In the last days, false teachers will abound per 2 Peter 2:1, "But there arose false prophets also among the people, as among you also there shall be false teachers, who shall privily bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master that bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction." (American Standard Version; ASV).

As all with an open mind and reasonable reasoning ability can CLEARLY SEE that what false teachers are representing as fact is NOT FACT but deeply flawed reasoning.   The modus operandi of the false teachers is as follows.

The false teacher works to confuse others by throwing in a factually true statement and then a FALSE STATEMENT in an effort to deceive all first with the true statement,
"Here is a thought:  No created being can ever be equal to God.   No created being can ever be equal to God!"   Which is a factually true statement, but look at the deceptive and FALSE STATEMENT of false teachers which follows in which they wrongly try to deceive.  " It is the contention of some that Jesus is a created being.   [[then they lead off with]]"They are mistaken."

Usually the false teacher then  alleges that the person stating what the Bible says is wrong.   However,  Jesus (Yeshua) clearly said at John 17:1-26 , "1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.  6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.  11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. 13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.   17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.   20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." (AV).   Where Jesus (Yeshua) clearly identifies himself as a sent one, sent by his Father, Almighty God (YHWH), and prays to his Father (YHWH) to have his former position back, and for the followers his Father (YHWH) has given him.   In fact here we have two possible analogies, one true and one false, let's investigate by use of analogies to assist the reasoning process,

Analogy #1: I have two (right & left) true hands. I make the statement concering my right hand, "you, the true hand."

The statement in this analogy is correct since it does not limit my other hand from being true also.

Analogy #2. I have two (right & left) true hands. I make the statement conerning my right hand, "you, the only true hand."

The statement in this analogy is incorrect since the other hand is also true.

Now, taking analogy #2 and applying it to John 17:3, we either have Jesus (Yeshua) being a liar or Jesus (Yeshua) not being the true God.
Hebrews 6:18, "That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:" (AV).

GOD (YHWH) CAN NOT LIE:

God cannot lie. So, if Jesus (Yeshua) lied he is not God.
Hebrews 4:14-15, " Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." (AV).

And at Colossians 1:12-16 it clearly says of Jesus (Yeshua), the Son of God (YHWH), " Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:" (AV) a scripture clearly showing him as "the firstborn of every creature:" [see last part of verse 15 above].
Also, at John 10:25-38, "Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him." (AV).   Now here Jesus (Yeshua) clearly said in verse 36, "I am the Son of God" to the Jews false accusation at verse 33, "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."   Now either Jesus (Yeshua) lied when he was the Son of God (YHWH) if he were really God (YHWH) or he told the truth that he was the Son of God (YHWH) and NOT God (YHWH).  Remember Hebrews 6:18 that it is impossible for God (YHWH) to lie.

Last, many false teachers ask a question that shows, to the observant and open minded, that they have NOT been telling the true facts.   Such as, "To whom was God speaking when He said, 'Let us create man in our image?'"   By now it should be obvious, to all observant ones, that he was speaking to his Son, the first of creation per Colossians 1:15 previously quoted.   This becomes very apparent when we read Colossians 1:16-19 which says, "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in  all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;" (AV); and especially so in light of what Colossians 1:15 says, previously quoted, but here presented so as to assist all, "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:" (AV).

Last, the false teachers will make a misleading false assurance, such as, "I assure you he was not speaking to any created being."    However,  by this time all can see just how FALSE AND MISLEADING this assurance is.   Worth about as much as a used car's salesman assurance that only a little old lady drove the car and never went very far when the odometer says 250,000 miles.

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION – BOTH TRUE AND FALSE – AT  WWW.JW.ORG

7/12/2019 12:48 pm  #2206

COMBINATION OF [1] THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2] FRANCIS DAVID A REFORMER REJECTED  PAGANISM.   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [30B]

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.  John 3:19 – 21, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Recorded in Psalm 5:4 - 6, [AV] “For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. 5  The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 6  Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.”  Here we see all workers of iniquity will receive an adverse judgment at judgment day.  This is made sure by what the Apostle Paul wrote under inspiration at Romans 2:2 - 6, [AV] “But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. 3  And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? 4  Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? 5  But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; 6  Who will render to every man according to his deeds:” 

[2]  Francis David A Reformer Rejected  Paganism

INTRODUCTION:

Francis David was a dedicated researcher that sought to know the real truth and did not get sidetracked in his quest by strongly entrenched false religious dogma of his day as he knew its source as told in the Bible at 2 Corinthians 4:4, "In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God." (Revised Standard Version: RSV).   

It is high time all start really learning the Bible and follow the path of Francis David out of Catholicism and Orthodoxy.  Let's look at his life and times.

LIFE AND TIMES OF FRANCIS DAVID:

The Reformation entered Transylvania early, by way of the Saxons, who imported Luther's writings before 1520. A royal decree, designed to secure the support of the Holy Roman Emperor against the Turks, was issued in 1523, outlawing heretics. However, the political situation was too unstable to allow the government to muster the resources to enforce its edict. What is more, the territories controlled by the Turks offered a constant nearby refuge for Anabaptists and radical Protestants.

On his return to Transylvania, Francis David became rector of a Catholic School, and later served as a parish priest. In 1553, he embraced the Lutheran Reformation, and two years later he was named Rector of the Lutheran School at Kolozsvar. In 1557 he was chosen Bishop of the Hungarian section of the Lutheran Churches. The following year he was the Lutheran spokesman, successfully defending his church in public debate with Calvinists.  At issue between the contending Protestant parties was the strong and continuing difference of opinion concerning the meaning of the communion ritual--whether Christ was present in the elements of the service, the bread and wine, or whether the Lord's Supper was a symbolic, memorial meal. In the long run, through the Calvinists lost the debate; they succeeding in lodging doubts in the mind of the Lutheran Bishop.  [source - excerpt from THE EDICT OF TORDA: RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE AND THE RISE OF UNITARIANISM IN TANSYLVANIA, David E. Bumbaugh, http://www.lhup.edu/library/InternationalReview/david.htm]

INTELLECTUAL HONESTY AND SEARCH FOR TRUTH OF FRANCIS DAVID:

Now note, Francis David, although he was a Catholic parish priest saw the errors of the Catholic church and was intellectually honest to admit her errors and leave her.

Rector of the Lutheran school in Kolozsvar in 1555. In 1557 he was chosen Bishop of the Hungarian section of the Lutheran Churches. In 1559, struggling with his beliefs following a debate with the Calvinists, he resigned as Lutheran Bishop and joined the Calvinist Reformed Church.  After a debate arranged by court physician Georgio Biandrata, in which it became clear that no compromise could join the protestants, David was chosen as superintendent of the Reformed churches in Transylvania and named Court Preacher. Biandrata led David to further explore the doctrine of the Trinity, which he had already began to question after reading Servetus and Erasmus. David soon came to a Unitarian view which he ably defended in a series of public debates. In 1569, King John Sigismund
declared himself Unitarian. [source -http://www.uufkc.org/pdf/s051902.pdf]

FRANCIS DAVID INVESTIGATES THE ENTRENCHED DOGMA OF THE TRINITY:

Francis David kept searching for Biblical truths and began to question the Trinity after reading Servetus and Erasmus.  He learned it was wrong dogma and rejected it, all should do the same?

Yet his extraordinary life becomes even more meaningful if we find in it relevance for the circumstances of our own day. As we shall see, Francis David, the 16th Century son of a Saxon shoemaker, helped lay the foundation for a new sort of tower that may at last provide humanity with an enduring refuge.

The problem with most towers, that is, with the ideological constructs we adopt to make us feel safe, is that they are maintained by force. For example, when the Roman Emperor Constantine, a worshipper of the Unconquered Sun, wanted to rule a unified empire.  But first he would have to find a way to end the dispute over the divinity of Jesus that separated/divided his empire between pagans and Christians -was he a man or God? So he ordered the Christian bishops in his empire to meet at Nicaea in 325 A.D. to settle the matter once and for all, i.e., to bring about a fusion with paganism politically needed by him. Their solution was to create a creed making it illegal for anyone to believe Jesus (Yeshua) was not the same as God by inventing/borrowing the notion of a Trinity from the pagans.  This intellectual tower remained in full force for well over a thousand years, until the Reformation.  [based on - Francis David's Tower, Strength through Peace, by Todd F. Eklof (06-16-02)]

The word was not conducive to formation of a new religion:

World conditions were hardly conducive to the foundation of a new and different religion. Pagan gods were still the gods of the state, and the Roman government was very superstitious. Whether it rained too much or not enough, all was considered the displeasure of the gods. When the dissolute Roman government began to crumble, it was not seen as a result of corruption within, but as the anger of the gods. If gods are angry they must be placated - and who better to sacrifice than the worshippers of a new god - a god who was totally foreign to their gods, and thus there were strong persecutions against Christians.  [source - http://www.heraldmag.org/literature/doc_42.htm]

This proves the Trinity came into existence only as a way a pagan emperor a worshiper of the Unconquered Sun could maintain control of his empire and regain the approval of the Gods.   He cared not about the 'purity' of Christian belief to Jesus' and the Apostles words, nor whether the false doctrine was in harmony with the Word of God, the Holy Bible.  Yet so many deluded individuals consider the false dogma of the Trinity Christian, which it is not.

The search for the origins of the Trinity begins with the earliest writings of man. Records of early Mesopotamian and Mediterranean civilizations show polytheistic religions, though many scholars assert that earliest man believed in one god. The 19th century scholar and Protestant minister, Alexander Hislop, devotes several chapters of his book The Two Babylons to showing how this original belief in one god was replaced by the triads of paganism which were eventually absorbed into Catholic Church dogmas. A more recent Egyptologist, Erick Hornung, refutes the original monotheism of Egypt: '[Monotheism is] a phenomenon restricted to the wisdom texts,' which were written between 2600 and 2530 BC (50-51); but there is no question that ancient man believed in 'one infinite and Almighty Creator, supreme over all' (Hislop 14); and in a multitude of gods at a later point. Nor is there any doubt that the most common grouping of gods was a triad.1  [source - The Origin of the Trinity: From Paganism to Constantine by Cher-El L. Hagensick]

This brought the people away from turning to the One True Invisible God, and returned them to the worship of the sun, moon and stars, with Nimrod's father Cush represented by Jupiter, and Nimrod represented by Saturn. According to mythology Saturn was born from Jupiter. We get the word 'Satan" from the word "Saturn"--the star of Nimrod. This religion spread all over the world. The Bible says that there were different languages throughout Nimrod's empire, there was a confusion of tongues. The way to say Nimrod and his attributes was different from place to place. Thus it eventually became lost that the various pagan male gods were the same--it was all the same religion centered around Nimrod.
[source - http://www.alaska.net/~peace/trinity.htm]

Many historians and Bible scholars agree that the Trinity of Christianity owes more to Greek Philosophy and pagan polytheism than to the monotheism of the Jew and the Jewish Jesus (Jeshua or YHWH saves)

Records of early Mesopotamian and Mediterranean civilizations show a polytheistic religion, though many scholars believe that earliest man was monotheistic. Rev. Alexander Hislop devotes several chapters of his book The two Babylons to showing how this original belief in one God was replaced by the triads of paganism which were eventually absorbed into Catholic church dogmas. An Egyptologist, Erick Hornung, refutes the original monotheism of Egypt: "Monotheism is . . . a phenomenon restricted to the wisdom texts," dated between 2600 and 2530 BC (50-51), but there is no question that ancient man believed in a "sole and omnipotent Deity who created all things" (Hislop, 14) at one time; and in a multitude of gods at a later point. Nor is there any doubt that the most common grouping of gods was a triad; usually Father, Mother, and Child.  [source - The Two Babylons, by Reverend Alexander Hilsop, http://philologos.org/__eb-ttb/default.htm]

"Christianity did not destroy paganism, it adopted it." The concept of the trinity finds its roots in Pagan theology and Greek philosophy. It is a stranger to the Jewish Jesus and the Hebrew people from which he sprang.  [source - Durant, Will. , Caesar and Christ. New York: Simon. 1944. Vol. 3 of The Story of Civilization. 11 vols. 1935-75.- note, I believe this author was Catholic]

EVOLUTION OF THE TRINITY:

With this background, let's look at the growth and evolution of the Trinity. As previous stated, the Bible does not mention the trinity. Harnack affirms that the early church view of Jesus was as Messiah. After his resurrection he was "raised to the right hand of God" - but not considered as God. (78) Lonergan concurs that the educated Christians of the early centuries believed in one, supreme God. (119). As for the Holy Spirit, McGiffert tells us that "They [early Christians] thought of [the Holy Spirit] not as an individual being or person but simply as the divine power working in the world and particularly in the Church." (111) Durant summarizes Apostolic Christianity thus: "In Christ and Peter Christianity was Jewish; in Paul it became half Greek; in Catholicism it became half Roman." [source - Durant, Will. , Caesar and Christ. New York: Simon. 1944. Vol. 3 of The Story of Civilization. 11 vols. 1935-75.- note, I believe this author was Catholic]

As the apostles died, various writers undertook the task of defending Christianity against the persecutions evoked by the Church's expansion. The writers of these "Apologies" are known to us now as "Apologists". Pelikan states that "it was at least partly in response to pagan criticism of the stories in the Bible that the Christian apologists... took over and adapted the methods and even vocabulary of pagan allegorism."   [source - Pelikan, Jaroslav. The Emergence of the Catholic Tradition (100-600). Chicago: U of Chicago P. 1971. Vol. 1 of The Christian Tradition: A History of the Development of Doctrine. 5 vols.]

The most famous of these Apologists was Justin Martyr (c.107-166 AD). He was born a pagan, became a pagan philosopher, then a Christian. He believed that Christianity and Greek Philosophy were related. According to McGiffert, "Justin insisted that Christ came from God; he did not identify him with God. . . [He] conceiv[ed] of God as a transcendent being, who could not possibly come into contact with the world of men and things." ."   [source - Pelikan, Jaroslav. The Emergence of the Catholic Tradition (100-600). Chicago: U of Chicago P. 1971. Vol. 1 of The Christian Tradition: A History of the Development of Doctrine. 5 vols.]

Jay P. Green's Classic Bible Dictionary says about the word trinity, "This is not itself a Biblical term, but was a term coined by Tertullian to refer to this whole concept under one word" (p. 483). The Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature says forthrightly, "Respecting the manner in which the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit make one G-d, the Scripture teaches nothing, since the subject is of such a nature as not to admit of its being explained to us"  [source - page 503, The Trinity- Fact or Fiction? By Yahweh's Restoration Ministry. ] [note a booklet on this subject can be had by contacting, http://www.yrm.org/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/literature.htm]

An exhaustive review of Scripture and history reveals the simple fact that the Trinity teaching was unknown to the early New Testament Christians.  That the doctrine of the Trinity is a "borrowed doctrine" and foreign to the Scriptures is supported by many authorities.  Under the article Trinity we read, "The term 'Trinity' is not a biblical term...In point of fact, the doctrine of the Trinity is a purely revealed doctrine...As the doctrine of the Trinity is indiscoverable by reason, so it is incapable of proof from reason" [source - (vol. 5, p. 3012). International Standard Bible Encyclopedia]

As can readily be seen from the foregoing, even the concept of the Trinity came from the pagan world, and the Bible shows " In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:4 AV) is trying to keep out the glorious gospel of Christ.  Satan the Devil is slipping false dogma in its place.  Do not be trapped by him, reject false dogma of the Trinity.

Thomas Jefferson stated, "No historical fact is better established, than that the doctrine of one God, pure and uncompounded, was that of the early ages of Christianity. . . .Nor was the unity of the Supreme Being ousted from the Christian creed by the force of reason, but by the sword of civil government, wielded at the will of the Athanasius. The hocus-pocus phantasm of a God like another Cerberus, with one body and three heads, had its birth and growth in the blood of thousands of martyrs. . . .In fact, the Athanasian paradox that one is three, and three but one, is so incomprehensible to the human mind, that no candid man can say he has any idea of it, and how can he believe what presents no idea? He who thinks he does, only deceives himself. He proves, also, that man, once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind. With such persons, gullibility, which they call faith, takes the helm from the hand of reason, and the mind becomes a reck."[source - Jefferson, Thomas (b.1743-d.1826). "The Writings of Thomas Jefferson: Being His Autobiography, Correspondence, Reports, Messages, Addresses, and Other Writings, Official and Private: Published by the Order of the Joint Committee of Congress on the Library, From the Original Manuscripts, Deposited in the Department of State, with explanatory notes, by the editor, H.A. Washington." 9 vols. (Washington, D.C.: Taylor & Maury, 1853-1854), part of
letter to theologian James Smith – December 8, 1822, vol 7, pp. 269-70. E302 .J464 / 06-007150.] 

Also, it may interest some to know that, a vast amount of the pre-1800's non-Trinitarian (anti-Trinitarian) literature, which exists at the Library of Congress (Washington, D.C.), the largest library in the world, is there because they once belonged to Thomas Jefferson.

A great quote by Thos. Jefferson on the trinity can be found in The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, edited By H.A. Washington vol. 7, p. 210 : ss follows:

"When we shall have done away the incomprehensible jargon of the Trinitarian arithmetic, that three are one, and one is three; when we shall have knocked down the artificial scaffolding, reared
to mask from view the simple structure of Jesus; when, in short, we shall have unlearned everything which has been taught since his day, and got back to the pure and simple doctrines he inculcated, we shall then be truly and worthily his disciples; and my opinion is that if nothing had ever been added to what flowed purely from his lips, the whole world would at this day have been Christian."[source - The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, edited By H.A. Washington vol.
7, p. 210 ].

ILLOGICAL OPPOSITION TO TRUE FACTS BY THE 'MENTALLY BLINDED':

Of course there are objectors to this truth that the Trinity is pagan and they go around throwing out the word heretic and similar terms at individuals that tell the truth.  This is of course reminiscent of the "witch hunts" that have occurred many times throughout history of the innocent and their persecution and murder and has absolutely no place in true Christian speach and writing as its use is a complete denial/repudiation that Jesus (Yeshua) is the Prince of Peace, "6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." [Isa. 9:6, Authorized King James Bible; AV]. This kind of conduct and the asking of personal questions having no bearing on the subject matter is also a complete repudiation of the Biblical principle of agape. Before anyone calling himself a Christian is even tempted to use such abusive terms, he/ she should read Fox's Book of Martyrs which clearly shows what un-Christian acts happen when so called Christians do not remember agape and that Jesus is the Prince of Peace and not a supporter of murder and genocide and needless confrontation. You can read it for free on the Internet at  http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/martyrs.

Last, but not least, they falsely claim to be teaching on love; whereas, they are not showing any love nor applying the Bible principles of agape that I previously mentioned.

TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION – BOTH TRUE AND FALSE – AT  WWW.JW.ORG

7/17/2019 2:51 pm  #2207

COMBINATION OF[1]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2] A MUSLIM APOLOGIES HOGWASH UNTRUE MISLEADING CRAP.   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1] SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [31B]

And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word.  40  But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.  41  And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:  42  But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.   Luke 10:39 – 42, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

While Martha was a hard working women striving to prepare a meal for Jesus (Yeshua) whom she loved as a great teacher, But, he said to her, Luke 10:38 – 42, [AV] “Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.  39  And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word.  40  But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.  41  And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:  42  But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” 

Here Martha was distracted by house work, but Jesus (Yeshua) knew she needed to listen to his teachings as her sister Mary was doing as this would be more beneficial than a finally prepared literal meal.  Mary, for her part, had determined that a spiritual feast held the greatest importance.  Martha needed the spiritual food that Jesus (Yeshua) was dispensing, and needed to give Him her undivided attention just as her sister Mary was giving.   

[2]  A MUSLIM APOLOGIES HOGWASH UNTRUE MISLEADING CRAP:

Since then, 48 people have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, compared to 26 killed by people who claimed to be jihadist. The non-Muslim groups include right-wing, anti-government organizations and white-supremacist groups.  [[REALITY, MUSLIMS HAVE KILLED WELL OVER 3,000 PEOPLE IN THE USA SINCE 2000.  NO OTHER RELIGION HAS HAD ANY RADICALIZED MEMBER KILL ANYONE.  WHY?  NO OTHER RELIGION HAS HAD ANY MEMBER RADICALIZED.  ALL KILLINGS OTHER THAN RADICALIZED MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN DONE BY MENTAL CASES]]

He went on to say,

Last week’s Charleston shooting — after which reports surfaced of the confessed shooter’s white-supremacist ideology — was included in the count.[[NOT DIRECTED BY ANY RELIGION]]

Other attacks, like the massacres in Aurora, Colorado and Newtown, Connecticut, were not included, since they do not appear to have been caused by a specific ideology, the standard used by New America Foundation to qualify terrorism.

This information may shock the public, as post-9/11 trauma has made jihadi terror attacks more prominent in the media, but US law enforcement is well aware of the danger of white extremist groups, the New York Times reported.[[BUT THEY ARE NOT RELIGIOUS GROUPS; WHEREAS, RADICALIZED MUSLIMS ARE.]]

A recent survey done by researchers at the University of North Carolina and Duke University asked 382 US police departments to list top threats and 74 per cent listed anti-government violence, while just 39 per cent said “Al Qaeda-inspired” violence.

“Law enforcement agencies around the country have told us the threat from Muslim extremists is not as great as the threat from right-wing extremists,” Charles Kurzman, a UNC researcher, told the Times.[[NOT SO, JUST ASK THE NEW YORK CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT, THE LARGEST POLICE DEPARTMENT IN NORTH AMERICA.]]
IA
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk

RADICALIZED MUSLIMS IN THE US ARMY HAVE EVEN MASACRED OTHER MEMBERS, FOR  MORE INFORMATION CHECK OUT THE SOURCES LISTED BELOW:

{ Muslim U.S. Army Officer Kills 13, Wounds 31 at Fort Hood}>> [SOURC - RETRIEVED FROM https://sfcmac.wordpress.com/…/muslim-u-s-army-officer-kil…/ ON 2/13/2015]
<<{ Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States}>> [sourc - retrieved fromhttp://www.theminorityreportblog.com/…/two-christians-behe…/ on 2/13/2015]

Now let’s look at Muslim atrocities against others elsewhere:
Muslims murdered in genocides over 80 to 100 million Hindus in greater India.
<<{… The Muslim conquests, down to the 16th century, were for the Hindus a pure struggle of life and death. Entire cities were burnt down and the populations massacred, with hundreds of thousands killed in every campaign, and similar numbers deported as slaves. Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. Hindu slaughter. The Bahmani sultans (1347-1480) in central India made it a rule to kill 100,000 captives in a single day, and many more on other occasions. The conquest of the Vijayanagar empire in 1564 left the capital plus large areas of Karnataka depopulated. And so on.
According to some calculations, the Indian (subcontinent) population decreased by 80 million between 1000 (conquest of Afghanistan) and 1525 (end of Delhi Sultanate).}>> [sourc - retrieved fromhttp://www.danielpipes.org/comments/29320 on 2/13/2015]

The attempted extinction of the Yazidis, a monotheistic group, by members of Islam recently.
<<{ the threat of extermination posed against the Yazidis, a religious minority driven out of its ancestral home by the Islamic State of self-styled Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.}>>

One of many attempt by Islam to wipe out Buddhism.
<<{ In 1200 Muhammad Khilji, one of Qutb-ud-Din's generals destroyed monasteries fortified by the Sena armies, such as the one at Vikramshila. Many monuments of ancient Indian civilization were destroyed by the invading armies, including Buddhist sanctuaries[45] near Benares. Buddhist monks who escaped the massacre fled to Nepal, Tibet and South India }>>

The attempted extinction of the Zoroastrians by Islam.
<<{.. Suffering of the Zoroastrians during the rule of Shah Abbas the Great ( 1587 -1628A.D .) in particular was intensified. The eastern and Pahlavi philosophy had been revived and gained momentum. He was determined to crash the movement at root The followers of Darvish Mahmood Passikhani who were called Ajamiyoun (Persians) and believed that the Arab era is over and the new Persian period is to begin were massacred. Shah Abbas personally executed several of their leaders. His serious concern about the Pahlavi philosophy and reversion caused him to carry a harsh anti Zoroastrian policy. In a letter dated Bahman Rooz, Ardibehesht Mah,1 005 Yazdgardi (1015 Hijri), the Zarthushtis of Sharifabad, Yazd wrote to the Parsis of India: "In the year 977 Yazdgardi (987 Hijri) the agents of Shah Abbas came to Yazd to confiscate our religious books. They murdered two Mobeds who refused to surrender them. In Turkabad many Mobeds who refused to surrender the books were killed. The agents plundered and destroyed many scriptures here.” Professor Zabih Behtooz writes, "Shah Abbas executed many intellectuals and Zoroastrians under the pretext of atheism.”}>> [sourc - retrieved fromhttp://zorost.blogspot.com/ on 2/13/2015] 

The attempted extinction of the Buddhist by Islam.
<<{ Genocidal Islamic Jihad blamed for the extinction of Buddhism in India … The Buddhist regions of Afghanistan and Western Punjab fell rapidly to the Islamic crusaders as did the far flung regions of predominantly Buddhist East Bengal. The story of Central Asia was repeated with the destruction of great Buddhist centres like at Nalanda and the slaying of their organised priesthood leaving a confused and leaderless populace.}>> [sourc - retrieved from http://www.goddiscussion.com/…/genocidal-islamic-jihad-bla…/ on 2/13/2015] 

SO NOW IT IS CLEAR THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO BLAME OTHERS FRO WHAT THEY ARE GUILTY OF – RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, MURDER, AND GENOCIDE AND TO USE THE MURDER OF 3 MUSLIMS BY A NUT IN A RAGE OVER A PARKING SPACE AS THE EXCUSE.

TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RELIGION AND THE BIBLE, GO TO,
1) http://iris89.conforums.com/

ALSO,

With respect to what one north American politician said on Muslims, Mort Klein. The President of the Zionist Organizations of America said, “…rationalize Trump’s position saying, ‘Few people would oppose Hindus or Buddists or Christians coming to America, but Hindus or Buddhist or Christians are not saying or doing things that threaten people’s lives, Muslims are.’” [sourc - retrieved from  Jewish Journal, Palm Beach North, page 5, December 23, 2015}.

And, he said, “In addition, according to a 2007 poll cited in the article, “Opposing Syrian Muslim Refugees is a Jewish value,” a staggering 77% of Syrians support Hamas, a terrorist organization, whose Charter calls for murdering every Jew.  Hamas trainers and trainees, who are in Syria, may very well enter the United States as Syrian “refugees.”
…Syrian Muslims are indoctrinated from an early age to celebrate martyrdom, act violently towards “enemies” and hate Jews and Israel.  A chilling recent study of Syrian textbooks found vicious anti-Semitic teachings….

San Bernardino terrorist specifically targeted and killed a pro-Israel Messianic Jewish co-worker, Nicholas Thalasinos.  According to the victim’s friend, Farook had been threatening Nicholas, “telling him that Islam will rule the world, that Christians and Jews deserve to dic, and that he (Nicholas) was going to die.” [sourc - retrieved from  Jewish Journal, Palm Beach North, page 10, December 23, 2015}.

CONCLUSION – MY TAKE ON THIS MUSLIM APOLOGIST HOGwash CRAP:

FIRST, NOW WHAT OTHER RELIGION HAS BEEN SO VIOLENT THROUGHOUT ITS HISTORY?  HINT, NONE.  THEY HAVE BEEN VIOLENT FROM THEIR BEGINNING AND MAKE LAUGHABLE FALSE CLAIMS SUCH AS “EVERYONE IS BORN A MUSLIM,” WHICH IS PATENTLY ABSURD TO THE EXTREME.  TO LEARN MORE, GO TO  http://w11.zetaboards.com/ReligiousTruths/topic/7631102/1/#new 

TWO, MENTAL CASES IN THE USA HAVE BY CONTRAST ONLY KILLED ABOUT 1,000 PEOPLE; WHEREAS, MEMBERS OF ISLAM, FOR RELIGIOUS REASONS, HAVE KILLED WELL OVER 3,000 PEOPLE IN THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME.

THIRD, MANY MEMBERS OF ISLAM WANT SHARIA LAW (UNJUST LAW) IMPLEMENTED AND THE QURAN SPECIFICALLY REQUIRES WHEN THEY GET IN COMMAND TO TAX OTHERS FOR NOT BEING MEMBERS OF THEIR RELIGION (OR TO KILL THEM), FOR DETAILS, GO TO SURAS 9:28 – 30 IN ANY QURAN AND READ IT FOR YOUR SELF.

FOURTH, THEY FORM MUSLIM RAPE GANGS IN MANY COUNTRIES TO RAPE NONE MEMBERS.  TO READ THE PROOF, GO TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/muslim-child-rape-gangs-britain
2) www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3846
3) www.frontpagemag.com/.../britain-grapples...muslim-sex-gangs
4) www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCQ9ZWfCuQ 
5) www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3068/muslim...rape-gangs-britain
6) www.caringforourchildrenfoundation.org/?p=21500 
7) www.mrctv.org/videos/dispatches-muslim-rape-gangs-england

FIFTH, THEY CLAIM OTHERS ARE ISLAMPHOBIC, BUT REALITY TELLS A DIFFERENT STORY.  WHY?  THIS TERM IS A MISNOMER SINCE A PHOBIA IS AN UNREASONABLE AND/OR IMAGINARY FEAR; WHEREAS, WITH RESPECT ISLAM, IT IS A VERY REAL AND PRESENT DANGER.  TO WIT, NO ONE EVER LOST HIS HEAD TO A PHOBIA, BUT MANY HAVE BEEN BEHEADED BY ISLAM, BEEN BLOWN UP BY THEIR SUICIDE BOMBERS, AND LOST THEIR LIVES BY MANY OTHER WICKED ACTS OF WICKED ISLAM.

SIXTH, THEY CLAIM OTHERS ARE RACIST, BUT REALITY SHOWS THAT MEMBERS OF ISLAM ARE THE MOST BIGOTED, RACIST, DISCRIMINATING OF ALL, EVEN WANTING IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND OTHER COUNTRIES STATE SUPPORTED MUSLIM FAITH BASED SCHOOLS ONLY FOR MUSLIMS.

SEVENTH, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ALL RELIGIONS TO BE TRUE.      IN OTHER WORDS, IF ISLAM IS ESSENTIALLY TRUE, THEN BUDDHISM, HINDUISM AND CHRISTIANITY ARE NOT.  IF BUDDHISM IS ESSENTIALLY TRUE, THEN ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY AND HINDUISM ARE NOT.  AND SO ON.       HOW CAN I SAY SUCH A THING?  BECAUSE IF YOU *REALLY* STUDY THESE RELIGIONS, IT WILL BECOME CLEAR THAT EACH MAKES BOLD, FUNDAMENTAL ASSERTIONS ABOUT REALITY THAT ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE OTHERS.

TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE, AND LOVE OF NEIGHBOR, GO TO  WWW.JW.ORG   

7/18/2019 8:02 am  #2208

COMBINATION OF [1]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND  [2]  WHO IS A SAVIOR.   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1] SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [32B]

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,  10  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.  11  And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.  1 Corinthians 6:9 – 11  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

It is imperative if anyone is practicing these Almighty God (YHWH) disapproved things that they immediately start working to turn their life around.  All need to put on a new personality and way of life per Colossians 3:10 – 11, [AV] “And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:  11  Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.”  We need to due according to Colossians 3:12 – 15, [AV] “Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;  13  Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.  14  And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.  15  And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.”   

[2]  Who is A Savior

INTRODUCTION:

Let's face it, the word savior has several different meanings and/or aspects. One can be he who saves someone directly, and another can be one who orders another to save someone; and this can proceed through several layers. But let's first look at what the Bible says and then proceed to the dictionary definition and saving through several layers.

WHY NEED FOR A SAVIOR:

At John 1:12-14, " But to all who received him, who believed in his name, he gave power to become children of God; 13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father." (Revised Standard Version; RSV). Here God (YHWH) demonstrated His love by sending His promised Son, Jesus (Yeshua), to be the Savior and Messiah, and then allowing Him to be crucified on a torture stake. God (YHWH) let his Son serve as a ransom for our sins, a perfect human life for the perfect human life lost by Adam. Let's consider this in detail.

In having Jesus give his life, God (YHWH) was dealing with a situation that arose when Adam sinned. What a tragedy that sin was! The very first man and his wife, Eve, were perfect. The beautiful garden of Eden was their home. God gave them the meaningful work of caring for their garden home. They were to have under their loving oversight the other living creatures on earth. And as humans multiplied and filled the earth with millions of their kind, they were to expand the paradise to earth's limits as recorded at Genesis 1:28, "And God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth." (RSV). Thus God (YHWH) set before them a delightful and exciting work, and they had the loving companionship of each other. They lacked nothing.

It is hard to imagine why Adam or Eve would want to disobey and thus sin. But the first human pair rebelled against the very one who created them-Almighty God (YHWH). Using a serpent, the spirit creature Satan the Devil deceived Eve into disobeying Almighty God (YHWH), and her perfect human husband Adam followed her per Genesis 3:1-6, "Now the serpent was more subtle than any other wild creature that the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God say, 'You shall not eat of any tree of the garden'?" 2 And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but God said, 'You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.'" 4 But the serpent said to the woman, "You will not die. 5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." 6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate; and she also gave some to her husband, and he ate." (RSV).
There was no question about what the Creator would do about Adam and Eve as he had already spelled out the consequence of disobedience, when he said at Genesis 2:16-17, "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "You may freely eat of every tree of the garden; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall die." (RSV).

ORIGINAL SIN CREATED NEED FOR GOD (YHWH) TO PROVIDE A SAVIOR:
The original sin created a problem of a critical nature for all of mankind. Adam began life as a perfect human. Therefore, his children could have enjoyed perfect everlasting life. However, Adam sinned before he fathered any children, and was put under sentence by God (YHWH) as affirmed at Genesis 3:17-19, "And to Adam he said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, 'You shall not eat of it,' cursed is the ground because of you; in toil you shall eat of it all the days of your life; 18 thorns and thistles it shall bring forth to you; and you shall eat the plants of the field. 19 In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; you are dust, and to dust you shall return." (RSV). Thus at this time when Adam sinned, he began to die as God (YHWH) had said, and all of mankind was thus under the sentence of death due to the sin inherited from Adam.
Thus, the Apostle Paul said at Romans 5:8-12, "But God shows his love for us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. 9 Since, therefore, we are now justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. 10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. 11 Not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received our reconciliation. 12 Therefore as sin came into the world through one man and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all men sinned-." (RSV). Therefore, because of the original sin, we are all dying today and thus need a savior
GOD (YHWH) NEEDED TO PROVIDE A SAVIOR:
Since God (YHWH) is love per 1 John 4:8, "He who does not love does not know God; for God is love" (RSV), he had to counter the evil worked by Satan the Devil by providing a savior for all of mankind. And the fact that he would provide one was foretold at Genesis 3:14-15, "The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all cattle, and above all wild animals; upon your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. 15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel." (RSV). Here God (YHWH) alluded to his plan or purpose to provide a savior for all of obedient mankind in the form of his beloved only begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua), i.e., a perfect human life in place of the perfect human life lost by Adam.
This was required because of the law of like for like given at Romans 6:20-23, " When you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21 But then what return did you get from the things of which you are now ashamed? The end of those things is death. 22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the return you get is sanctification and its end, eternal life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (RSV). To do this of course a perfect human life must be provided to be the equivalent of the one lost by Adam.
This was required by law as shown at Exodus 21:23, If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, " (RSV) which required like for like. According to this principle, only the death of another perfect man could provide the ransom for the wages of sin, and God (YHWH) transformed the life force of his only begotten Son into the womb of a virgin human girl to enable him to be born as a human so he could provide the necessary ransom required by the law. This was made clear at 1 Timothy 2:1-6, " First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way. 3 This is good, and it is acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all, the testimony to which was borne at the proper time." (RSV).
Therefore, Jesus saves because he died for all obedient mankind. And what a valuable provision his death is! When we see it as a part of God's (YHWH's) solution to the complex problem of Adam's sin, our faith in Almighty God (YHWH) is strengthened greatly. This loving provision of God (YHWH) is made clear at John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." (RSV).
NOW LET'S EXPLORE WHAT A SAVIOR IS:

The dictionary definition as provided by Word Web On Line is:

Noun: savior seyvyur

Usage: N. Amer (=saviour)

1. A person who rescues you from harm or danger
- saviour [Brit, Cdn], rescuer, deliverer

2. A teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
- Jesus, Jesus of Nazareth, the Nazarene, Jesus Christ, Christ, Saviour [Brit, Cdn], Good Shepherd, Redeemer, Deliverer
-
Type of: benefactor, Hebrew, helper, Israelite, Jew, Logos, prophet, Son, Word
ago. Seek His free gift of forgiveness and unending love.

(v.) One who saves, preserves, or delivers from destruction or danger.
Definition of Savior [source - Word Web On Line ]

CONCLUSION:

So as we can see, a Savior is someone who saves, preserves, and/or deliverers from destruction and/or danger.

Now both God (YHWH) and his Son, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ can both rightly be called Saviors, but in a different sense and/or aspect. How so? Well God (YHWH) could be called a savior in that he took steps to provide a perfect human life as a ransom for the original one lost by Adam by providing his beloved only begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua) as a ransom. This compares to a ship captain ordering the crew to throw life preservers to individuals in the water, the captain, like God (YHWH) has provided the means of saving. So in this sense, just as in the case of God (YHWH) providing his only begotten Son as a saving sacrifice, could be called a savior.

However, in a different aspect, the Son, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ is called the Savior as he, in obedience to his Father (YHWH) gave up his human life as a ransom for all of mankind. So he was in the direct sense the Savior of all of mankind just as the sailor who through the life preserver was the direct savior of the receiver of the life preserver. However, in both cases, those giving the directions to subordinates could also be called saviors in a different sense in that without their directions no one would have been saved in either case.

TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION – BOTH TRUE AND FALSE – AT  WWW.JW.ORG

7/20/2019 10:51 am  #2209

COMBINATION OF [1]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND  [2]   INFAMOUS REALITY – ISLAM CLAIMS TO BE A RELIGION OF PEACE, BUT HAS A 1,405 YEAR HISTORY OF GENOCIDE AND VIOLENCE.    WHAT A PREPOSTEROUS FALSE CLAIM BY A FALSE RELIGION!
With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1] SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY – [33B]

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.  6  He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.  Romans 14:5 – 6  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

We should NOT be judging others over their preferred food and/or eating style as long as it does NOT TRANSGRESS the Word of God.  This is made clear at Romans 14:13 – 20, “Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother’s way.  14  I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.  15  But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.  16  Let not then your good be evil spoken of:  17  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.  18  For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.  19  Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.  20  For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.” [AV].  However, we should reframe from eating or drinking anything in the presence of anyone it would cause to stumble as stated at Romans 14:21, [AV] “It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.”   

[2]  INFAMOUS REALITY – ISLAM CLAIMS TO BE A RELIGION OF PEACE, BUT HAS A 1,405 YEAR HISTORY OF GENOCIDE AND VIOLENCE.    WHAT A PREPOSTEROUS FALSE CLAIM BY A FALSE RELIGION!  [[To learn more of Islam’s violent history, go to  http://religious-truths.forums.com/default/blood-blood-and-more-blood-the-story-of-islam?replies=1#post-185 ]]
INTRODUCTION – Many Muslim apologist such as Iftikhar of London School of Islamics, London, U.K., claim that British standard education turns people radical, but fails to deal with REALITY that most radicals have NEVER been in a standard British school and that ALL ARE MEMBERS OF ISLAM IN GOOD STANDING.  He claims, for example, that Jihadi John and 3 girls were in the wrong place at the wrong time, when in reality it was their home, religious training, and acquaintances that shaped them.
World events of recent history clearly disprove his and other Muslim apologist claims.  Such, events as 9/11/2001 murder of 3,000 people in New York City, 7/7/2005 London Subway bombing, 1/7/2015 Attack of Charlie Hebdro Newspaper and a super market, 11/13/2015 Attack on Paris and murder of over 150 people.  Of course, NOT all members of Islam are evil individuals committing hideous and infamous crimes against humanity; some are just good decent people trapped in an evil false religion, and we need to help these ones by showing them the TRUTH, I.E., EXPOSING FALSEHOOD.
REALITY OF EVIL OF A FALSE RELIGION – ISLAM:

Paris attacks: At least 153 killed in gunfire and blasts, French officials say
By Steve Almasy, Pierre Meilhan and Jim Bittermann, CNN
Updated 1:18 AM ET, Sat November 14, 2015 | Video Source: CNN

Events:

Police storm Paris concert hall

President Hollande: France will overcome the terrorists

Explosion heard at Paris soccer game

Hear gunfire outside The Bataclan theater

Chilling details about attack in Paris theater

BFMTV: At least 60 dead in Paris attacks

Paris Deputy Mayor: There are lots of casualties

Obama: Paris attacks 'an outrageous attempt' for terror

Reporter: Paris is like a city under siege right now

Report: People killed, injured in Paris shooting

Journalist: Seems 'too well organized' to be isolated

Ambulances rush to the scene in Paris

Terror grips Paris in night of attacks

Several people killed in Paris Shootings

Malard: 'There are 4 explosions right now' in Paris

Multiple shootings in and around Paris

Several killed in shooting outside Paris restaurant

Now Playing
Where did the Paris terror attacks take place?

Paris under attack

Concert hall 'a bloody mess' after terror attack

Hollande: France 'always rises up again'

World leaders react to Paris attacks

Night of terror in Paris

Terrorism analyst: Who could be behind Paris attacks?

Witness describes his escape from Paris attack

More than 150 killed in Paris terror attacks

'Horrified screams coming from inside the theater'

FBI gathering information on Paris attacks

Police: 3 attackers in Bataclan wore explosive belts

Brother of drummer: Band heard gunshots, exited venue

Paris shooting survivor: It was 'a bloodbath'

New video of SWAT team storming The Bataclan

AFP: Around 100 people killed at Paris concert hall

President Hollande: France will overcome the terrorists

Explosion heard at Paris soccer game

Hear gunfire outside The Bataclan theater

Chilling details about attack in Paris theater

BFMTV: At least 60 dead in Paris attacks

Paris Deputy Mayor: There are lots of casualties

Obama: Paris attacks 'an outrageous attempt' for terror

Reporter: Paris is like a city under siege right now

Report: People killed, injured in Paris shooting

Journalist: Seems 'too well organized' to be isolated

Ambulances rush to the scene in Paris

Terror grips Paris in night of attacks

Several people killed in Paris Shootings

Malard: 'There are 4 explosions right now' in Paris

Multiple shootings in and around Paris

Several killed in shooting outside Paris restaurant

Where did the Paris terror attacks take place?

Paris under attack

Concert hall 'a bloody mess' after terror attack

Hollande: France 'always rises up again'

World leaders react to Paris attacks

Night of terror in Paris

Terrorism analyst: Who could be behind Paris attacks?

Witness describes his escape from Paris attack

More than 150 killed in Paris terror attacks

'Horrified screams coming from inside the theater'

FBI gathering information on Paris attacks

Police: 3 attackers in Bataclan wore explosive belts

Brother of drummer: Band heard gunshots, exited venue

Paris shooting survivor: It was 'a bloodbath'

New video of SWAT team storming The Bataclan

AFP: Around 100 people killed at Paris concert hall

Story highlights
*  Eight extremists are dead after the attacks, Paris prosecutor's office
* Obama speaks with Hollande
* Russian President Vladimir Putin offers condolences, help
Paris (CNN)On a night when thousands of Paris residents and tourists were reveling and fans were enjoying a soccer match between France and world champion Germany, horror struck in an unprecedented manner. Terrorists -- some with AK-47s, some reportedly with bombs strapped to them -- attacked sites throughout the French capital and at the stadium where the soccer match was underway.
Scores were killed in the coordinated attacks late Friday, leaving a nation in mourning and the world in shock. CNN will update this story as information comes in:
[Latest developments, posted at 11:59 p.m. ET]
• Paris Prosecutor spokeswoman Agnès Thibault-Lecuivre said eight extremists are dead after attacks. Seven of them were killed in suicide bombings.
• U.S. President Barack Obama spoke with French President Francois Hollande to offer condolences and assistance in the investigation, the White House said. Earlier, Obama said, "This is an attack not just on Paris, not just on the people on France, but an attack on all humanity and the universal values we share." He called the attacks an "outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians."
• A total of six locations were attacked in and just outside the capital, Paris prosecutor François Molins told reporters Saturday.

• Five suspected attackers have been "neutralized," said Molins. It was unclear whether that term meant the terrorists were dead.
• A witness tells Radio France that attackers inside the Bataclan concert hall entered firing rifles and shouting "Allah akbar."[god is great – meaning false old middle eastern moon god, Allah]
• At least 153 people were killed in the Paris and Saint-Denis shootings and bombings, French officials said. Saint-Denis is home to the national stadium where the soccer match was being played.
• The worst carnage occurred at Bataclan, with at least 112 left dead. A journalist who was at a rock concert there escaped and told CNN: "We lied down on the floor not to get hurt. It was a huge panic. The terrorists shot at us for 10 to 15 minutes. It was a bloodbath." Julien Pearce didn't hear the attackers speak, but he said one friend who escaped heard them talk about Iraq and Syria. Later, he said the men were speaking French. Two men dressed in black started shooting and after wounded people fell to the floor, the gunmen shot them again, execution-style, he said.
Multiple attacks
According to French officials, at least:
* 112 were killed at the Bataclan theater.
* 14 were killed on Rue Bichat at the site of the Le Petit Cambodge restaurant, in the 10th district.
* 19 died on Rue de Charonne in the 11th district, outside a bar called La Belle Equipe.
* Four were killed on Avenue de la Republique, in the 10th district.
* Four others died outside the Stade de France, in Saint-Denis, north of Paris.
• CNN affiliate BFMTV, citing French officials, said some gunmen were still at large.
• Charlotte Brehaut and a friend were dining in Le Petit Cambodge, a Cambodian restaurant, when the shooting started from the street, she told CNN. "All of a sudden we heard huge gunshots and glass coming through the windows. We ducked with the other diners," she said. She grabbed the arm of a woman on the floor. The woman didn't respond. The woman was shot in the chest and there was blood all around her. At least 14 people were killed in Le Petit Cambodge, authorities said.
Inside the Bataclan: 'A bloodbath,' witness says
• Four attackers were killed, including three who were wearing explosives belts, at Bataclan during the police raid, Paris police spokesman Michel Cadot told France Info radio.
• There is great alarm over the apparent methodology and likely planning that would have been needed to pull off such a series of attacks, one U.S. counterterrorism official told CNN. The attacks resembled tactics that have been used by a number of terror groups -- including al Qaeda's focus on mass casualties and visibility, and the small, tactical nature of attacks that are more the hallmark of ISIS and its acolytes. It is still not clear who is responsible.
• U.S. citizens in Paris who are safe are being asked by the State Department to call their families. Those Americans in France needing assistance should call 001-202-501-4444. Americans concerned about loved ones in Paris should call 1-888-407-4747. An official told CNN the hotline was flooded with calls.
Impact Your World: How you can help those affected by the attacks
• Michael Dorio, brother of a member of the band that was playing at the Bataclan concert, said he spoke to Eagles of Death Metal drummer Julian Dorio about 20-30 minutes after the attack. "He said he had been performing and heard the gunshots. They stopped playing and hit the deck and went backstage and exited," Michael Dorio told CNN.
• BFMTV reports that SWAT units stormed Bataclan and that the siege was over. Two attackers were killed, a police union said. Police brought out at least 100 hostages from the concert hall, a CNN producer said; some appear to be wounded. Hollande told reporters outside Bataclan that "terrorists capable of carrying out such atrocities must know that they will face a France that is determined and united."
• Deputy Mayor Patrick Klugman told CNN the death toll is going to rise significantly. "We are facing an unknown and historic situation in Paris," he said.
• Hollande called the events "unprecedented terrorist attacks" and added, "This is a horror." In a tweet, he said, "Faced with terror, this is a nation that knows how to defend itself, how to mobilize its forces and once again, knows how to overcome the terrorists."
• One of the explosions at the Stade de France, home of the French national sports teams, outside Paris appears to be a suicide bombing, a Western intelligence source receiving direct intelligence from the scene told CNN's Deb Feyerick. A dismembered body, consistent with the aftermath of an explosion from that type of device, was found at the scene, the source said. Watch: Explosion heard at Paris soccer game
• People were inviting people off the streets into their apartments, reports Philip Crowther, Washington correspondent for France 24.
• Traffic on several subway lines has been interrupted following the attacks, the Paris police prefecture reported.
• There is no credible or specific threat in the United States, according to a U.S. government official. An FBI spokesperson said the agency and the Department of Homeland Security were closely monitoring the unfolding events.
• Hollande, in an address to the nation, said he had declared a state of emergency, meaning border security will be ramped up. "We have to show compassion and solidarity and we also have to show unity and keep our cool. France must be strong and great," he said.

• The Paris prefecture of police instructed residents to stay home. The prefecture said via Twitter that people should stay inside "unless there's an absolute necessity."
Facebook activates 'Safety Check' for users during attack
• French authorities have launched a terrorism investigation, Eric Pelletier, a reporter with Le Pariesien, tells CNN Paul Cruickshank. There has been no official claim of responsibility, though ISIS has applauded the attacks on Twitter, Cruickshank reports.
Obama calls Paris attacks 'outrageous'
Paris terror attacks: 2016 hopefuls express shock, condolences
• Russian leader Vladimir Putin sent his condolences to Hollande and the people of France. "Russia strongly condemns this inhumane killing and is ready to provide any and all assistance to investigate these terrorist crimes," he said.
• Three explosions took place at the Stade de France, CNN affiliate BFMTV said.
• Counterterrorism officials around the United States convened secure conference calls to try to gather information, according to two U.S. counterterrorism officials. Immediate suspicion for the events in Paris falls to so-called returnees -- people who have traveled to Syria and Iraq and have returned, the officials said.
In early January of this year, two gunmen attacked the Paris offices of the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, killing 12 and wounding 11.
Said and Cherif Kouachi wanted to punish the magazine for the publication of cartoons that they believed mocked the Prophet Mohammed. The Kouachi brothers two days later were shot and killed in a standoff with police in Dammartin-en-Goele.
Amedy Coulibaly, an associate of Said and Cherif Kouachi, attacked a Jewish grocery store in Paris, taking more than a dozen people hostage and killing four. Coulibaly had killed a policewoman the day before, on January 8. Coulibaly was killed when police stormed the kosher market.
Support for Paris swells from around the world
CNN's Jim Bittermann reported from Paris and Steve Almasy and Pierre Meilhan reported and wrote from Atlanta. CNN's Pierre Buet, Alanne Orjoux, Elise Labott, Margot Haddad, Peter Bergen, Pamela Brown, Michael Martinez, Evan Perez, Ralph Ellis, Josh Berlinger and Ray Sanchez contributed to this report.   [sourc - retrieved from   http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/index.html  on  11/14/2015]

NOW WHO NEEDS UNDESIRABLE IMMIGRANTS WHO BELONG TO A HATFUL AND VIOLENT RELIGION THAT FALSELY CLAIMS TO BE PEACEFUL??????????? [Note, not all members of this false religion are bad and evil, but many are.]

TO LEARN MOVE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION – BOTH TRUE AND FALSE – AT  WWW.JW.ORG
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Notice – some may disagree with my post, but I challenge any who do to PROVE ANY OF MY FACTUAL DATA WRONG.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

7/23/2019 2:38 pm  #2210

COMBINATION OF [1] THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2] DISCOURSE ON PERFECT LOVE REQUIRES PERFECT JUSTICE .   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [35B]

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.  John 15:9,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Jesus (Yeshua) showed his love for others by regularly associating with his apostles and disciples as shown at Mark 6:31 – 32, [AV] “And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat.  32  And they departed into a desert place by ship privately.”  And John 2:1 - 2, [AV] “And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:  2  And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.”  And, John 21:12 -13, [AV] “Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.  13  Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise.[This was after his resurrection by his Father, Almighty God (YHWH)], and many other places in the Bible.   

[2]  Discourse on Perfect Love Requires Perfect Justice:

Let's examine why perfect love would require perfect justice as clearly testified to in the Bible.  Of course God (YHWH) hates wickedness because the wicked are NOT showing love to his/her neighbor and will bring judgment in his due time against them.    God (YHWH) does NOT of course want to do this, but perfect love demands justice.   This point is testified to at Ezekiel 18:20-23 , "The soul that sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.   21 "But if a wicked man turns away from all his sins which he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. 22 None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; for the righteousness which he has done he shall live. 23 Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, says the Lord GOD, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?" (Revised Standard Version; RSV).    But God (YHWH) is long suffering and in love hopes that the wicked will turn back from their wicked ways as clearly shown at Romans 9:22-29, "What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience the vessels of wrath made for destruction, 23 in order to make known the riches of his glory for the vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory, 24 even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?   25 As indeed he says in Hose'a, "Those who were not my people I will call 'my people,' and her who was not beloved I will call 'my beloved.'" 26 "And in the very place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' they will be called 'sons of the living God.'" 27 And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved; 28 for the Lord will execute his sentence upon the earth with rigor and dispatch." 29 And as Isaiah predicted, "If the Lord of hosts had not left us children, we would have fared like Sodom and been made like Gomor'rah." (RSV).   Here we see that God's (YHWH's) love is long suffering; however, love also calls for justice.

This fact, that love calls for justice and that God (YHWH) is not slow with respect to creatating a just world is shown at 2 Peter 3:8-18, "But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.  9 The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.   11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire! 13 But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. 14 Therefore, beloved, since you wait for these, be zealous to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace. 15 And count the forbearance of our Lord as salvation. So also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, 16 speaking of this as he does in all his letters. There are some things in them hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other scriptures. 17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, beware lest you be carried away with the error of lawless men and lose your own stability. 18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen." (RSV)

God (YHWH) will keep his promise to bring a righteous world that his Son, Jesus (Yeshua) taught us to pray for at Matthew 6:9-15, "Pray then like this: Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread; 12 And forgive us our debts, As we also have forgiven our debtors; 13 And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. 14 For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father also will forgive you; 15 but if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses" (RSV).   This is clearly testified to at Psalms 27:27-36, " Depart from evil, and do good; so shall you abide for ever. 28 For the LORD loves justice; he will not forsake his saints. The righteous shall be preserved for ever, but the children of the wicked shall be cut off. 29 The righteous shall possess the land, and dwell upon it for ever. 30 The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks justice. 31 The law of his God is in his heart; his steps do not slip. 32 The wicked watches the righteous, and seeks to slay him. 33 The LORD will not abandon him to his power, or let him be condemned when he is brought to trial.   34 Wait for the LORD, and keep to his way, and he will exalt you to possess the land; you will look on the destruction of the wicked. 35 I have seen a wicked man overbearing, and towering like a cedar of Lebanon. 36 Again I passed by, and, lo, he was no more; though I sought him, he could not be found. " (RSV).

True love by God (YHWH) shall be shown to the obediant ones showing love tfor God (YHWH) and his dearly loved only begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ, as God (YHWH) is a loving God (YHWH).   He wants all of creation living in peace and following what his Son, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ said at Matthew 22:37-40, "And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets."  (RSV).   Certainly since he is a loving God (YHWH) he will see that justice is done as testified to at Luke 18:1-8, "And he told them a parable, to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart. 2 He said, "In a certain city there was a judge who neither feared God nor regarded man; 3 and there was a widow in that city who kept coming to him and saying, 'Vindicate me against my adversary.' 4 For a while he refused; but afterward he said to himself, 'Though I neither fear God nor regard man, 5 yet because this widow bothers me, I will vindicate her, or she will wear me out by her continual coming.'" 6 And the Lord said, "Hear what the unrighteous judge says. 7 And will not God vindicate his elect, who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long over them? 8 I tell you, he will vindicate them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man comes, will he find faith on earth?" (RSV).    So as we can see, perfect love also requires perfect justice on God's (YHWH's) part.

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION – BOTH TRUE AND FALSE - AT  WWW.JW.ORG

Board footera