Religious Truths

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2019 8:09 am  #2251

Re: Scripture of the Day

COMBINATION OF [1] THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2] JESUS IS NOT HIS FATHER - THE PROOF.   With the Scripture of the Day first.

SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [75B]

[1] John 8:42 Jesus (Yeshua) said to them, " Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me." (Authorized King James Bible; AV).

Jesus (Yeshua) said he comes from God. The flesh cannot be speaking for the flesh was created. So Jesus (Yeshua)'s spiritual being came from God. Jesus (Yeshua) did not send himself, he did not come on his own, but before he was on earth, God sent him. Jesus (Yeshua) was sent by God into the world, so Jesus (Yeshua) is before the world with God.  He is referred to a Pr. 8:22-31, “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.  23  I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.  24  When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.  25  Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:  26  While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.  27  When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:  28  When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:  29  When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:  30  Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;  31  Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

[2]  JESUS IS NOT HIS FATHER - THE PROOF

INTRODUCTION:

Many believe in the False Dogma of the Trinity and really have only a superficial knowledge of the Theology. So before I discuss this false doctrine using only the Bible I am going into what this false theology really is from an impeccable source.

The Trinitarian dogma, The Cyclopoedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature, New York 1871, by John M'Clintock and James Strong, Vol. II, page 560-561, states, "We worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; neither confounding the
persons, nor dividing the substance. For there is one person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost is all one: the glory equal, the majesty coeternal. Such as the Father is, such is the Son, and such is the Holy Ghost.....The Father eternal, the Son eternal, and the Holy Ghost eternal...So likewise the Father is almighty, the Son almighty, and the Holy Ghost almighty...So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet there are not three Gods, but one God...The Father is made of none, neither created nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone; not made, nor created, but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten, but proceeding...And in this Trinity none is afore or after other; none is greater or less than another. But the whole three persons are coeternal together, and coequal. So that in all things, as is afore said, the Unity in Trinity and the Trinity in Unity is to be worshipped. He therefore that will be saved must thus think of the Trinity." [this is the Athanasian Creed quoted in the above mentioned Cyclopoedia].

IMPOSSIBLE AS HE RECEIVED ALL HE HAS FROM HIS FATHER (YHWH) SCRIPTURAL PROOF:

1 - John 5:26, "For as the Father hath life in himself, even so gave he to the Son also to have life in himself:" (American Standard Version; ASV)

John 6:57, "As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father; so he that eateth me, he also shall live because of me.

By the words of Jesus, Jesus was not eternal; he was given to have life in himself and lives because of the Father. A eternal being cannot be given to have life in themselves, and they do not depend on others to live.

2 - John 14:28, "Ye heard how I said to you, I go away, and I come unto you. If ye loved me, ye would have rejoiced, because I go unto the Father: for the Father is greater than I." (ASV).

3 - 1 Corinthians 11:3, "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (ASV).

4 - 1 Corinthians 15:22-28, " For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; then they that are Christ's, at his coming. 24 Then [cometh] the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be abolished is death. 27 For, He put all things in subjection under his feet. But when he saith, All things are put in subjection, it is evident that he is excepted who did subject all things unto him. 28 And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all." (ASV)

5 - John 5:29, "Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father doing: for what things soever he doeth, these the Son also doeth in like manner. " (ASV).

6 - John 14:24, "He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me." (ASV)

7 - John 17:8, "for the words which thou gavest me I have given unto them; and they received [them], and knew of a truth that I came forth from thee, and they believed that thou didst send me." (ASV).

JESUS DIRECTED ALL WORSHIP TO HIS FATHER AND CLEARLY SHOWED THEY WERE NOT CO-EQUAL OR THE SAME BEING:

Jesus (Yeshua) Christ showed all worship belonged to his Father, God (YHWH), and that all he had, he had received from his Father, God (YHWH ) clearly showing they were two separate beings and that the Son, Jesus (Yeshua) was NOT co-equal with the Father (YHWH):

1 - Matthew 4:10, "Then Jesus said to him, "Begone, Satan! for it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.'" (Revised Standard Version; RSV)

2 - John 17:5, "and now, Father, glorify thou me in thy own presence with the glory which I had with thee before the world was made" (RSV).

3 - John 5:19, "Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever he does, that the Son does likewise" (RSV).

4 - 1 Corinthians 8:5-6, "For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth--as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords" -- 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist" (RSV).

5 - John 20:17, "Jesus said to her, "Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God." (RSV).

6 - 1 Peter 1:3, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By his great mercy we have been born anew to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead," (RSV).

7 - Mark 15:34, "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, "E'lo-i, E'lo-i, la'ma sabach-tha'ni?" which means, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (RSV).

JESUS NOT CO-ETERNAL WITH HIS FATHER AS HAD BEGINNING:

1 - Revelation 3:14, ""And to the angel of the church in La-odice'a write: 'The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation." (RSV) [ Jesus was the beginning of the creation of God (YHWH); hence he is called God's only begotten Son or first born].

2 - Colossians 1:12-15, "giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. 13 He has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;" (RSV). [note, 15 calls him 'the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation.]

3 - John 17:1, "When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven and said, "Father, the hour has come; glorify thy Son that the Son may glorify thee," (RSV)

4 - 1 John 4:15, "Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God." (RSV) [Clearly showing he is NOT CO-ETERNAL as a father MUST exist before a son exists.]

5 - Luke 1:35, "And the angel said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God." (RSV)   [Clearly showing he is NOT CO-ETERNAL as a father MUST exist before a son exists.]

6 - John 3:16-17, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him." (RSV) [ Jesus was the beginning of the creation of God (YHWH); hence he is called God's only begotten Son or first born].

7 - 1 Timothy 2:5-6, "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all, the testimony to which was borne at the proper time." (RSV) [As we all know one can NOT be a mediator with himself; therefore Jesus (Yeshua) is a mediator between mankind and his Father, God (YHWH)]

HOLY GHOST IS GOD'S (YHWH'S) ACTIVE FORCE:

Now let's consider just what this Spirit is.  Now what is this Spirit or Holy Spirit that John the Baptist mentioned at John 1:32, ""And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.  33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the holy Ghost." (AV)?   The Holy Spirit is only God's (YHWH's) active force and not even a spirit being or person. This is clearly shown at Pentecost where the Holy Spirit was poured out onto all there, Acts 2:1-4, "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." (AV). This entire scripture bespeaks of a force and not a being as you do not get filled with a being! And this fact is reaffirmed at Acts 4:31, ""And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spoke the word of God with boldness." (AV); And 2 Corinthians 1:21-22, "Now he which established us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; 22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts." (AV), surely a being would not be in our hearts as that is ludicrous, thus this scripture talks of God's (YHWH's) active force; This is clearly shown at Luke 11:13, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (AV).  Once more, why? Why? Do many say they are coequal and coeternal when clearly they are not and the Holy Ghost is just God's (YHWH's) active force?   Only to try to give some resemblance of reality to a myth as we shall later see.  An interesting note on the Spirit is that the neuter Greek word for spirit (pneu'ma) is used, the neuter pronoun "it" is properly employed.   This fact is conveniently over looked or hidden by most Trinitarian translators as admitted in the  "New American Bible Catholic Bible,"  regarding John 14:17: "The Greek word for 'Spirit' is neuter, and while we use personal pronouns in English ('he,' 'his,' 'him'), most Greek MSS [manuscripts] employ 'it.'"   So when the Bible uses masculine personal pronouns in connection with pa·ra'kle·tos at John 16:7, 8, it is conforming to rules of grammar, not expressing a doctrine.   And in Ancient Hebrew the word here rendered Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit, or Spirit which is translated from 'ru'ach' meaning "breath; wind; spirit."   In Latin, it is spiritus, and in Sanskrit, 'prana' which means both "breath" and "spirit."   Therefore it is clear that the Holy Spirit is God's (YHWH's) active force.

CONCLUSION:

As shown above from the scriptures, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ is NOT CO-EQUAL with his Father, God (YHWH); and NOT CO-ETERNAL as he had a beginning.   Whereas, his Father, God (YHWH) always existed as shown at Psalms 93:2, "thy throne is established from of old; thou art from everlasting." (RSV); and at Jeremiah 10:10, "But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation." (RSV).   Clearly if Jesus (Yeshua) did not always exist as his Father, God (YHWH) , has, he can NOT be CO-ETERNAL with his Father, God (YHWH), nor can he be CO-EQUAL.

Now we all know that many individuals saw Jesus (Yeshua) Christ when he was on earth as abundantly testified to in the four gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John; whereas, no one has ever seen or heard his invisible Father, God (YHWH), as testified to at  John 5:37, "And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;" (RSV); thereby, clearly showing Jesus (Yeshua) Christ CAN NOT BE GOD (YHWH) HIS FATHER.   This is further testified to at Psalms 93:2, "thy throne is established from of old; thou art from everlasting." (RSV); and at Jeremiah 10:10, "But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation" (RSV)..

Therefore, believe what is written in the Bible, God's (YHWH's) word, and not the writings, beliefs, and fables of men which the Bible clearly shows at 2 Corinthians 4:4 are from the Devil, "In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God" (RSV).

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION - BOTH TRUE AND FALSE - AT  WWW.JW.ORG

11/03/2019 1:53 pm  #2252

COMBINATION OF THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES - Mallow - Rose     With the Scripture of the Day first.

(1)  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [76B]

And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,  21  And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.   Luke 16:20 – 21,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

But a contrast is given between the beggar and the rich man and their final outcome in the resurrection spoken of at John 5:29, [authorized King James Bible; AV] “And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.”  This contrast is given in Isaiah 16:25 – 31, [AV] “But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.  26  And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.  27  Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house:  28  For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.  29  Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.  30  And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.  31  And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.”   

(2) THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES - Mallow - Rose

Here is a Commentary on Bountiful Trees and Vegetables God (YHWH) has provided for mankind, specifically the Hibiscus spp., Mallow - Rose

Abundance: very rare
What: flowers, leaves, seeds, seed pods, roots
How: flowers raw, young leaves raw or cooked, seeds roasted. Tender seed pods are cooked. Roots are diced then roasted.
Where: sunny areas, often used in landscaping
When: spring, summer, fall
Nutritional Value: Flowers high in antioxidants; seeds are high in protein & starch; leaves high in minerals; roots contain starch.

Swamp Rose Mallow (Hibiscus palustris) plants grow up to five feet tall.

Rose mallows are usually found in moist, sunny areas but on occasion they can be found in shady, moist areas, too.

The seeds can be roasted then ground in a coffee grinder for use as a substitute for real coffee. It tastes pretty good, though does not have any caffeine.

Young tender leaves can be cooked like spinach but I find them a bit too rough/stiff to use raw. The flowers are good raw or added to tea. The tender, young flower buds and seed pods can be used like okra, either friend, pickled, or added to Cajun and African foods. The flowers work well in salads.   [sourc - retrieved from   http://www.foragingtexas.com/2012/06/mallow-rose.html  on  1/19/2016]

In Genesis 1:11-13, "And God said, Let the earth put forth grass, herbs yielding seed, and fruit-trees bearing fruit after their kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening and there was morning, a third day. (American Standard Version, ASV)[for more details, go to  www.jw.org].

To view this plant, go to,  http://www.foragingtexas.com/2012/06/mallow-rose.html

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION - BOTH TRUE AND FALSE - AT    WWW.JW.ORG

11/05/2019 7:08 am  #2253

COMBINATION OF [1[  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2]  THE BIBLE'S HISTORICITY AND CORRECTNESS TESTIFIED TO BY A "PIM"   .   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [77B]

The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.   Matthew 11:19,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Clearly we should NOT be judging others as some pre-judged Jesus (Yeshua), but we should be kind to others and be forgiving of them since we are all sinners.  How often should we forgive others?  This was a question put to Jesus (Yeshua) to which He gave a clear answer found at Matthew 18:21 – 22, [AV] “Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22  Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.”   

[2]  THE BIBLE'S HISTORICITY AND CORRECTNESS TESTIFIED TO BY A "PIM"   

Many claim the Bible has errors, but what they claim are errors are in reality errors with respect to our understanding and NOT God's word. Here is one example of something many claimed to be an error, but later archeological findings proved it was only an error in our understanding and not the Bible.

Although the word "pim" occurs only once in the Bible. In the days of King Saul, the Israelites had to get their metal tools sharpened by Philistine smiths. "The price for sharpening proved to be a pim for the plowshares and for the mattocks and for the threetoothed instruments and for the axes and for fixing fast the oxgoad," states the Bible. -1 Samuel 13:21.

What was a pim? The .answer to that question remained a mystery until 1907 C.E. when the first pim weight stone was excavated at the ancient city of Gezer. Bible translators of earlier dates had difficulty translating the word "pim." The King James Version, for example, rendered 1 Samuel 13:21: "Yet they had a file for the mattocks, and for the coulters, and for the forks, and for the axes, and to sharpen the goads."
. .
Scholars today know that a" pim was a weight measure averaging 7.82 grams, or approximately two thirds of a shekel, the basic Hebrew unit of weight. A pim measure of silver scrap was the price the Philistines charged the Israelites for sharpening their tools. The shekel weight system went out of use with the fall of the kingdom of Judah and its capital, Jerusalem, in 607 B.C.E. So how does the pim measure testify to the historicity of the Hebrew text?

Some scholars, Muslim and pseudo Christians infidels of the past to whom truth was of no importance, hence unbelievers, used to argue that the texts of the Hebrew Scriptures, including the book of I First Samuel, dated to the Hellenistic-Roman era, even as late as from the second to the first century B.C.E. They falsely claimed, therefore, that "they are. . . 'unhistorical,' of little or no value for reconstructing a 'biblical' or an 'ancient Israel,' both of which are simply modern Jewish and Christian literary constructs."

Referring to the pim measure mentioned at 1 Samuel 13:21, however, William G. Dever, professor of Near Eastern archaeology and anthropology, says: "[It] cannot possibly have been 'invented' by writers living in the Hellenistic-Roman period several centuries after these weights had disappeared and had been forgotten. In fact, this bit of biblical text. . . would not be understood until the early 20th century A.D., when the first actual archaeological examples turned up, reading pim in Hebrew." The professor continues: "If the biblical stories are all 'literary inventions' of the Hellenistic-Roman era, how did this particular story come to be in the Hebrew Bible? One may object, of course, that the pim incident is 'only a detail.' To be sure; but as is well known, 'history is in the details.'" .

Therefore, though many critics of all flavors have tried to discredit the Bible through items like the pim which was not really understood until archeological findings revealed the facts, the Bible, being the inspired word of God (YHWH) creator of heaven and earth is always correct even if our understanding may be incomplete and regardless of what infidel critics may say.

11/07/2019 7:41 am  #2254

COMBINATION OF THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES - Allium species    With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1] SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [78B]

For God’s message is alive and full of power in action, sharper than any double–edged sword, piercing even to the depths of soul and spirit, to the dividing of joints and marrow, and passing judgment on the thoughts and purposes of the heart.  Hebrews 4:12,  Williams New Testament (1936)

Yes, true worship is promoted by the use of language, and Almighty God’s (YHWH’s) word of guidance for mankind has been translated into a great number of languages.  Specifically, the Bible is NOT the product of one committee or strongman. It has over 40 individual writers who wrote under divine inspiration/guidance much as transcribing secretaries today taking transcription and then later typing it out. In other words one real author, God (YHWH), and many scribes each of whom wrote in his own style over a period of approximately 1,600 years. All of what people call or consider inconsistencies are really not such, but most often just a problem of translation and/or understanding, i.e., lack of understanding of what the original writer writing in his own language and culture meant/said in his original writing. What is remarkable, is the writers over such a period of time all wrote in harmony when even most posters on threads on this forum can not even stay on track or subject over a period of a few days and/or weeks at most with the original subject of the thread. This fact of harmony over a period so great as to almost stagger the imagination shows that it had one guiding force or author who divinely inspired its writers as humans of their own volition can not keep on track over short periods of time.

When early English translations such as authorized King James Bible were made, the translators only had two ancient manuscripts to work from, but today translators have about 33,000 ancient manuscripts, scrolls, Codexs, fragments, etc. to work from.  Modern translations are of two basic types – literal and easy to read style, and translators use two types of guidance in translating into either style – univosity and equivosity. Good translations strive to convey the correct sense or meaning of the original writer in order NOT to distort his meaning.  Some accomplish this better than others.  This objective is best captured in literal translations using the univosity style where possible.

[2]  THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES -  Allium species

Here is a Commentary on Bountiful Trees and Vegetables God (YHWH) has provided for mankind, specifically the Allium species. Onion - Wild

Abundance: plentiful
What: bulbs and young stems/leaves
How: raw or cooked as seasoning
Where: open, sunny areas
When: all year, more common in cool weather.
Nutritional Values: Vitamin C plus small amounts of other vitamins, minerals, some carbohydrates. 
Other Uses: juice acts as a weak insect repellent
DANGERS: TOXIC "CROWS POISON" PLANTS LOOK JUST LIKE WILD ONION BUT ONLY WILD ONION SMELLS LIKE ONION. IF IT SMELLS LIKE ONION IT IS SAFE TO EAT, IF IT JUST SMELLS LIKE GRASS IT IS TOXIC CROW'S POISON (NOTHOSCORDUM BIVALVE).

Wild onions form large beds of plants which drive out other plants. They are most common in cooler weather. The whole plant can be used same as chives, from the bulb to the tips of the green stems. 

Larger wild onion stems can become too tough to eat unless they are boiled or stewed for a long time, but they tough ones can be easily determined when harvesting. If they are tough to cut/break then they'll be tough during eating unless cooked a long time.

The white flowers that they produce can also be eaten and give an interesting appearance to foods when the flowers are left raw. The flowers eventually turn into fairly hard, nut-like seeds that can also be eaten raw or cooked into dishes.

Wild onions can be dried for later use but be warned, if you dry them in a dehydrator your whole house will smell like onions for days.

WARNING: THERE IS A MINIMALLY TOXIC MIMIC OF WILD ONION, WHICH IS CALLED CROW'S POISON (NOTHOSCORDUM BIVALVE). THIS PLANT LOOK ALMOST IDENTICAL TO A SMALL WILD ONION BUT IT LACKS THE ONION/GARLIC SMELL WHEN. CRUSHED CROW'S POISON SMELL LIKE GRASS WHEREAS THE WILD ONION SMELLS LIKE ONION WHEN CRUSHED. THE TOXINS IN CROW'S POISON ARE VERY WEAK AND IN A VERY LOW AMOUNT. YOU WOULD HAVE TO EAT A POUND OF THE PLANT JUST TO GET A BAD STOMACH.    [sourc - retrieved from    http://www.foragingtexas.com/2008/08/onion-wild.html on  2/5/2016]
In Genesis 1:11-13, "And God said, Let the earth put forth grass, herbs yielding seed, and fruit-trees bearing fruit after their kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening and there was morning, a third day. (American Standard Version, ASV)[for more details, go to  www.jw.org].

To view this plant, go to, http://www.foragingtexas.com/2008/08/onion-wild.html

11/09/2019 7:19 am  #2255

COMBINATION OF [1]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2] DISCOURSE ON THE EVIL WAYS OF BIGOTS AND HATERS:

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [79B]

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.  11  For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.  12  So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.  Romans 14:10 – 12,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Therefore, as Proverbs 3:5 – 6 shows, [AV] “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  6  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”  And this reality is further made certain at Proverbs 3:7, [AV] “Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.”  This is vital since per John 5:29, [AV] “And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.”

[2]  DISCOURSE ON THE EVIL WAYS OF BIGOTS AND HATERS:

INTRODUCTION:

Some may wonder why one should not answer intolerant mockers directly, but let it be known that this would be fruitless.   In speaking with many true Christians who went through the unfortunate experience of being in Nazi concentration camps during the 2 world War, and the one thing they made quite clear was never waste your time trying to convince haters and bigots as they are unreasonable ones as spoken of at 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2, "Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed on and triumph, as it did among you, 2 and that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men; for not all have faith." (Revised Standard Version; RSV).   They just desire to hate you and are not interested in truth and reality, this has always been the case as clearly shown by all of recorded history.   They have no interest in anything but discrediting those they hate.

One Polish true Christian stated how the Nazis would mockingly call him a brother and present him with all types of distorted, twisted, arguments to try and turn him from being a true Christian.   They failed miserably as he knew the truth and could NOT BE TRICKED OR FOOLED.

All should visit the Wexner Learning Center at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC and read the heroic account of Helene Gotthold a true Christian from Dortmund, Germany just to see the evil worked by intolerant bigots and haters of mankind other than themselves.    And learn about the evil ways of the Nazi's since it gives deep insight into the ways of hate and intolerance and it reveals the haters and intolerant for what they are unloving individuals with a hollow life.

You can note this evil type of individual in your day to day life and in the intolerant, bigoted, mocking type of post and writings they produce.   They are only interested in discrediting others and care not whether what they say has any truth in it since truth is not in them as it was not in the Devil per John 8:44, "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (RSV).

Sure, no human organization is perfect.   Why?   Because they all, without exception, are made up of imperfect humans.   But some seek out the truth and are willing to quickly 'shift gears' to keep in line with it as necessary; whereas, others try to hide behind their creeds and false doctrines.

SOME SHIFT PARADIGMS AS NECESSARY, OTHERS STAY STUCK IN PARADIGM RUTS:

Most human organizations stay in a paradigm rut from which they find it impossible to escape from and never move forward.   Instead, they keep slipping ever further into a paradigm rut, and accepting ever more God (YHWH) condemned practices such as men having intercourse with men in direct violation of Romans 1:26-27, " For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural, 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error." (RSV), and saying this wickedness is acceptable to God (YHWH).   In fact some stuck in a paradigm rut religious groups have slipped so far as to even appoint such men as Bishops contrary to what Titus 1:5-16 says, "This is why I left you in Crete, that you might amend what was defective, and appoint elders in every town as I directed you,
6 if any man is blameless, the husband of one wife, and his children are believers and not open to the charge of being profligate or insubordinate. 7 For a bishop, as God's steward, must be blameless; he must not be arrogant or quick-tempered or a drunkard or violent or greedy for gain, 8 but hospitable, a lover of goodness, master of himself, upright, holy, and self-controlled; 9 he must hold firm to the sure word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to confute those who contradict it. 10 For there are many insubordinate men, empty talkers and deceivers, especially the circumcision party; 11 they must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for base gain what they have no right to teach. 12 One of themselves, a prophet of their own, said, "Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons." 13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, 14 instead of giving heed to Jewish myths or to commands of men who reject the truth. 15 To the pure all things are pure, but to the corrupt and unbelieving nothing is pure; their very minds and consciences are corrupted. 16 They profess to know God, but they deny him by their deeds; they are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good deed." (RSV).

[b]One group, which is NOT in a paradigm rut quickly shifts paradigms when new information spotlights the need to do so.   Let's take a look at this organization in brief so all can see the need to belong to an organization not stuck in a paradigm rut.

Now here is an example of a religious organization that is NOT stuck in a paradigm rut , but instead constantly studies the Bible, the Bible being the Standard for God (YHWH) acceptable religious belief and not creeds and doctrines of men. While those so called Christian organizations who have fallen in the Devil's trap of a paradigm rut are no longer true Christians; there is a group that is NOT a part of so called mainstream religion, as would be expected due to what futurist Joel Barker said paraphrased as follows, "Data that did not go with preconceived notions is filtered out and stops us from seeing reality or making break through solutions or developing new ideas or re-thinking and making corrections in previous ones to fit with new learning or data."

Since as the foregoing in this article clearly shows how most get into paradigm ruts we must look for a group that can make paradigm shifts as new learning and/or data is received to identify a true Christian organization. Of course, this organization would NOT be a part of so called mainstream any more than 'break through' innovations in industrial science by industrial leaders in an industry. Whereas, Nokia made the break-through to digital portable communications while being a small outfit on the fringe of mobile phone communications, but the former leader, Motorola, was still in the analogue mobile communications paradigm rut, a small religious group, Jehovah's Witnesses, was capable of making rapid paradigm shifts to come in line with advanced Bible learning and new MS (ancient manuscript) finds that mainstream groups ensnared in the Devil's paradigm rut traps could not make.

As an example, a long time ago they said, the following:

These two quotes from your early publications show what were the "mayor events" the JWs thought would take place:

1897 "Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present, since October 1874," Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 4, page 621.

1899 "...the 'battle of the great day of God Almighty' (Revelation 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced." The Time Is at Hand, page 101 (1908 edition).

Yet with new Biblical learning and study of recently found MS not only readily accepted the incoming data with no attempt to filter it out, but quickly were able to change their paradigms to be in accord with it as can be seen by anyone who reads their current publications. They now realize the true significance of the marked year 1914 and also realize that Jesus (Yeshua) return would NOT be visible as they once thought. They are the true Bible scholars as they continue to search and study all new information and input data with a view of NOT filtering out that which does NOT agree with their previous thinking, BUT WITH A VIEW TO BRINGING THEIR CURRENT THINKING INTO LINE WITH revealed new information.

Of course this is in line with what Thomas S. Kuhn said in his book, "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions", Second Edition, Enlarged, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1970(1962) when he said, my paraphrase, "Agents of change are driving a new paradigm shift today [such as Jehovah's Witnesses]. There signs are all around us testifying to this fact today. For example, the introduction of the personal computer and the Internet have impacted both personal and business environments, and is a catalyst for a Paradigm Shift. We are shifting from a mechanistic, manufacturing, industrial society to an organic, service based, information centered society, and increases in technology will continue to impact globally. Change is inevitable. It's the only true constant." [source - Kuhn, Thomas, S., "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions", Second Edition, Enlarged, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1970(1962)]

Then, let's look at the evil ways and acts of an organization that gets into one paradigm rut after another and murders many who do not agree with their flavor of paradigm rut
that let Satan take complete charge of their organization to reinforce their paradigm rut instead of following Christian principles expressed by Jesus (Yeshua) at Matthew 22:36-40, "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 And he said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second like [unto it] is this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. 40 On these two commandments the whole law hangeth, and the prophets." (American Standard Version; ASV); and by what it says about his Father, God (YHWH) at 1 John 4:8, "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." (ASV).

--1 ST. EXAMPLE--

Now lets look at how this so called Christian organization got stuck in a paradigm rut, over pseudo-science with respect the Plolemaic system (the earth at the center of the universe) when they, if they were truly Christian should not even have worried over the latest flavor of pseudo-science thinking of the day.

This organization, while claiming to be Christ's organization on earth, caused great tribulation and even burnt some not believing their pseudo-science foolishness at the stake. Let's look at one account of such activity where they burnt Giordano Bruno at the stake for saying the earth revolved around the sun and not what they believed, that the sun revolved around the earth.

"Four centuries ago today, on February 16, 1600, the Roman Catholic Church executed Giordano Bruno, Italian philosopher and scientist, for the crime of heresy. He was taken from his cell in the early hours of the morning to the Piazza dei Fiori in Rome and burnt alive at the stake. To the last, the Church authorities were fearful of the ideas of a man who was known throughout Europe as a bold and brilliant thinker. In a peculiar twist to the gruesome affair, the executioners were ordered to tie his tongue so that he would be unable to address those gathered.

Throughout his life Bruno championed the Copernican system of astronomy which placed the sun, not the Earth, at the centre of the solar system. He opposed the stultifying authority of the Church and refused to recant his philosophical beliefs throughout his eight years of imprisonment by the Venetian and Roman Inquisitions. His life stands as a testimony to the drive for knowledge and truth that marked the astonishing period of history known as the Renaissance-from which so much in modern art, thought and science derives.

In 1992, after 12 years of deliberations, the Roman Catholic Church grudgingly admitted that Galileo Galilei had been right in supporting the theories of Copernicus. The Holy Inquisition had forced an aged Galileo to recant his ideas under threat of torture in 1633. But no such admission has been made in the case of Bruno. His writings are still on the Vatican's list of forbidden texts." [source - The Infinite Worlds of Giordano Bruno by Antoinette Mann Paterson, 1970].
So clearly this organization was stuck in a paradigm rut of their own making due to not obeying the word of, but the pseudo-science traditions of men that Jesus (Yeshua) warned against at Matthew 15:6, "he shall not honor his father. And ye have made void the word of God because of your tradition. " (ASV); and Matthew 15:3, "And he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? " (ASV).

Clearly this organization stuck in a paradigm rut since 325 A.D. when they first compromised true Christian belief to win the favor of a pagan Roman Emperor, Constantine, a worshipper of the Unconguered Sun rather than to follow the clearly given directions of Jesus (Yeshua) given at Mark 7:8, "Ye leave the commandment of God, and hold fast the tradition of men." (ASV). This also in clear violation of Colossians 2:8, "Take heed lest there shall be any one that maketh spoil of you through his philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ: " (ASV). Now let's look at the facts of this compromise with the Devil in detail.

--2 ND. EXAMPLE--

Mainstream religions through the ages have anything in common be they so called Christian or pagan? Absolutely, history shows that one mainstream religion evolved into another one while maintaining many of the beliefs of the one before it, but simply changing the name of the God(s). No where is this more self evident than with respect to the doctrine of the Trinity. In has been with us since at least the time of ancient Sumeria as shown by The historian H. W. F. Saggs explains that the Babylonian triad consisted of three gods of roughly equal rank. Their "inter-relationship is of the essence of their natures." Is this positive proof that the Christian trinity descended from the ancient Sumerian, Assyrian, and Babylonian triads? (*1). No. However, Hislop furthers the comparison: "In the unity of that One, Only God of the Babylonians there were three persons, and to symbolize that doctrine of the trinity they employed...the equilateral triangle, just as it is well known the Romish Church does at this day." (*2).

Yes, the concept of a trinity has been a prevailing belief for a very, very long time perhaps longer than most Christians would imagine. While worshipping innumerable minor deities, triads of gods appeared in all the ancient cultures of Sumer, Babylonia, Egypt, India, Greece and finally Rome. The "mysteries" of the first universal civilization, Babylonia, were transported down in time. The names of the gods changed. The details of ancient incomprehensible religions changed, but the essential ideas were the same. The Sumerians worshipped Anu (the Father), Enlil (the god of earth) and Enki (the lord of wisdom). The Egyptians worshipped Amun who was really three gods in one: Re was his face; Ptah his body and Amun his hidden identity "combined as three embodiments or aspects of one supreme and triune deity." (*4 - page 201).

Now with respect the next evolution of mainstream religion, the Egyptian, Egypt's history is nearly as old as Sumeria's. In his Egyptian Myths, George Hart shows how Egypt also believed in a "transcendental, above creation, and preexisting" one, the god Amun. Amun was really three gods in one. Re was his face; Ptah his body; and Amun his hidden identity (*3). The well-known historian Will Durant concurs: "In later days Ra [sic], Amon [sic], and Ptah were combined as three embodiments or aspects of one supreme and triune deity." (*4). A hymn to Amun written in the 14th century BC distinguishes the Egyptian trinity: "All Gods are three: Amun, Re, Ptah: they have no equal. His name is hidden as Amun, he is Re before [men], and his body is Ptah." (*5). Certainly is not this positive indicator that the Christian trinity descended from the ancient Egyptian triads? However, Durant submits that "from Egypt came the idea of a divine trinity..." (*6). Laing agrees when he says that "it is probable that the worship of the Egyptian triad Isis, Serapis, and the child Horus helped to familiarize the ancients with the idea of a triune God and was not without influence in the formulation of the doctrine of the trinity as set forth in the Nicene and Athanasian creeds." (*7). And The Encyclopedia of Religions goes even farther when it states that as Christianity "came in contact with the triune gods of Egypt and the Near East, it developed a trinity of its own." (* .

The next evolution or more correctly one concurrent with the Egyptian but originating also from the early Sumeria was the Babylonian. A very important evolution of spread originated from the Babylonian trinity that ultimately spread to Rome by way of the Etrusans. The Etruscans were a group that all indicators indicate as having originated in Babylon. As they slowly passed through Greece and went on to Rome, they brought with them their trinity of Tinia, Uni, and Menerva (*9). This trinity was a "new idea to the Romans," and yet it became so "typical of Rome [that] it was imitated in the capitolia of Italy. . . (*7 - page 26)" Even the names of the Roman trinity: Jupiter, Juno, and Minerva, reflect the ancestry. Is this positive proof that the Christian trinity descended from the Etruscan and Roman triads? No, but an extremely significant indicator of this fact. However, Dr. Gordon Laing convincingly devotes his entire book Survivals of the Roman Gods to the comparison of Roman Paganism and the Roman Catholic Church. (*7). Pelikan adds to Laing's work when he states that the early church fathers used and cited the Roman Sibylline Oracles so much that these were called "Sibyllists" by the 2nd century critic Celsus. (*10). There was even a medieval hymn, "Dies irae" which prophesied the coming of the day of wrath on the "dual authority of David and the Sibyl." (*10 - page 64-65).

Now let's consider the ancient Grecian world; And in order to fully understand it, we need to digress to gaining an understanding of the origins of the word Trinity and the two types that existed in the ancient world and evolved into the Trinity of mainstream so called Christian religions. First, the word trinity comes from the kemetic language. It consist actually of two words: hemt (three) and neter (which carries the concepts of gods). Therefore, Trinity defines a concept of three gods.

Ths pantheon of Gods is composed of two categories of Gods. We have the creator and self-created Gods on one side and the creator gods that are non autogenic on the other. The creator Gods that are self-created are those who form the first group of trinities. The gods that are not self-created then form the second group of trinities. The Gods of the second trinity exist only in the context of a group of Gods composed of a God-father, a Goddess-mother, and a God-son. They are somehow considered very close to the human nature. The original second group of trinities came from a story known as the holy drama, and is composed by a God-father called Wsr (Osiris) and a goddess-mother Aishat (Isthar or Isis) and the God-son Heru (Horus). It is the second group of trinities that taught humanity the concept of a family, giving a man and woman the idea of a spiritual union with the goal of procreation. We should observe that the importance of the trinities is such that they became a serious problem for the monotheistic religions that are stubbornly talking about the creation of the world by one single god while they are still maintaining the concept of a trinity.

The ancient Trinities of the Greek's were composed of the God-son Perseus, born from Zeus and Danae; Hercules born from Zeus and Alcmene; Apollo born from Zeus and Leto; Dionysos born from Zeus and Semele; Minos born from Zeus and Europe; Aesculapius born from Apollo and Coronis. (*11-A).

It if from an evolutionary merging of ancient Greek trinities and Roman trinities that in themselves partially evolved from the Greek, but with a precedence being taken by the Etruscans' of their trinity of Tinia, Uni, and Menerva. (*9). This trinity as previously mentioned, became the ancient Roman Trinity of Jupiter, Juno, and Minerva, which was campaigned by the mainstream religions of the empire of that era. Even the names of the gods in this Trinity reflect from whence it came. (*7). This one is of extreme importance to us of the modern era as it evolved into the Trinity of the mainstream so called Christian religions of today. This Trinity consisted of Jesus born from Yahweh and Mary. However, this new concept of trinities that is presented by the new Christian authorities only comes to add on the contradictions that were undermining the psychological stability of the human of the modern society. The Trinity of the modern time that the religions want us to accept is composed of a God-father, a God-son and a mother that is purely human and considered virgin. (*11).

However since the mother, the Virgin Mary, she is a human, she cannot be classified as a Goddess, and that will not complete the concept of trinity. In this evolution, the religious authorities had to use a little creativity to overcome this; the concept of personalizing the power or force of the supreme God (YHWH), Yahweh. To do this, something new had to enter the equation. What was this?

Whereas, the Gods of the first trinities stayed really far away from the philosophical and political arguments of the society, but the leaders used that fact to kind of drown them in the collective memory of the society. The world has been created in stages. The Gods of the first trinity are recognized by the fact that the first two of them have created the four elements (fire, air, water and matter) and the third God has used them to fashion and create everything that exists. The gods of the first trinity do not intervene in our daily lives, but they guarantee the harmony of the universe. They some-how occupy a very important place in the spiritual essence of anything that exists. By recognizing their exist-ence, we are illuminating the universal conscious on the makers of this world that we are trying to redefine. (*11).

At this point, we need to pause and regress a little. One may ask, How do we know these trinities are not just misrepresentations of the real threeness of God? (After all there were "flood stories" in every culture too reminiscent of the Genesis account.) Assyrian clay tablets now available have most strikingly confirmed the narrative of Scripture which give us revealing insight into our questions (*12). Where did the idea of a three-in-one God originate? After the flood, Nimrod a descendent of Noah's son Ham settled in Asia: "And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD and the beginning of his kingdom was Babel out of that land went forth Asshur [mar., "he went out into Assyria"] and builded Nineveh" (Genesis 10:8-11). "Mighty hunter" was the title given to the great conquering warrior-monarchs of the time. In rebellion of God's command to disburse and people the earth, Nimrod built the Tower of Babel, became very powerful and was even worshipped. We now know the ancient Babylonians worshipped the first person in the Godhead, the Great Invisible, also the Spirit of God incarnate in the human mother and also the Divine Son. Nimrod was this "Son," the first king of Babel, Babylon. And so in this the first notion of a triune God was born. (*7).

In the immediate centuries before the advent of Jesus Christ, we see Plato even in his deeply philosophical mode proposing a trinity of sorts. ("The Supreme Reality appears in the trinitarian form of the Good, the Intelligence, and the World-Soul"). Through all cultures, this perversion of the truth about God was handed down. (*7).

One God (YHWH), One culture, however, escaped this corruption of truth. From the line of Shem, Noah's other son, Abraham was called out of "Ur of the Chaldees" (Genesis 11:31; 12:1,2), the ancient Babylonian empire. His descendants were given the revelation of God by Moses from Mount Sinai. "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD" (Deuteronomy 6:4). No Hebrew scripture supports the idea of a trinity god. Some verses have been pressed into use by Trinitarians, but without success. For example, in the creation account, Genesis says, "God [elohim, plural.] created the heavens and the earth" (1:1). However, the plural does not have to do with number; it is "plentitude of might" (Pentateuch & Haftorahs, The Soncino Press). In any case, the verb "created" is singular, and would not indicate two gods, let alone three. Even the New Catholic Encyclopedia admits that the doctrine of the Trinity is not taught in the Old Testament (Vol. XIV, 306). And the world renown "International Standard Bible Encyclopedia" says, under the article on the Trinity in it, "The term 'Trinity' is NOT a biblical term....In point of fact, the doctrine of the Trinity is a purely revealed doctrine...As the doctrine of the Trinity is indiscoverable by reason, so it is incapable of proof from reason." (*14).

While he walked the earth, Jesus clearly acknowledged, "My Father is greater than I" (*15) and that it was his Father who sent him, "He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me" (*16). He consistently acknowledged God as the source of power for his miracles and finally implored his Father, "yet not my will but thine be done." (*17) he be the one sent and also the Sender and why would he pray to himself that not his will but His other will be done? It seems the Trinitarians only answer, "It's a mystery"?

If the trinity is supposed to be an unexplainable "mystery," why do the apostles always talk about revealing mysteries to Christians? "I would not have you ignorant of this mystery [about Jewish blindness] (*1 the revelation of the mystery (*19) the mystery hidden God hath revealed (*20 1 Corinthians 2:7) Behold I show you a mystery (*21) "having made known the mystery of his will" (*22) "to make known the mystery of Christ" (*23) "make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory" (*24), etc. So how did the Christian Church accept a mystery of a trinity? This will be shown in the next part.

--history of political intrigue and deceit that evolved the trinity into so called Christianity--

To understand how the Trinity wormed its way into so called Christianity we need to know the political and social climate of the first three centuries after the passing of Jesus (Yeshua) and his apostles, and why true faith deteriorated into compromise; and then total acceptance by the mainstream so called Christian groups, not withstanding its violation of the Word of God, the Holy Bible. Now let's look at that period and try an insert ourselves mentally into it.

In the early church the apostles needed to refute another rising belief system gnosticism. It considered matter to be evil and sought salvation through knowledge. Gnosticism also focused on the "mysteries" meant only for the intellectuals to understand. Christ, the gnostics said, entered Jesus at baptism and left just before he died on the cross. The Apostle John particularly addressed this budding heresy: "Many false prophets, have gone forth into the world, You gain knowledge of the inspired expression from God by this: Every inspired expression that confesses Jesus Christ as having come in the flesh originates with God, but every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the anti-christ's [inspired expression] which you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world." (*25). Jesus' humanity was repulsive to gnostics. After the Apostles died, Christians responded to gnosticism by claiming not only did Jesus Christ come in the flesh as the Son of God.

By the third and fourth centuries, Christians were weary of Pagan persecution. The temptation was to compromise. Besides, the Pagan emperor Constantine needed Christians to salvage his shaky empire. Constantine embraced; howbeit only on his deathbed. However, he saw Christianity as a tool he could use to firm up his shaky empire. To this opportunity for political intrigue, and happy blend of politics and people was the chief triumvirate of Roman gods Jupiter, Juno and Minerva. Jupiter was the principal deity of Roman mythology and Juno was the next highest divinity. Minerva, the "offspring of the brain of Jupiter" was regarded as the "personification of divine thought, the plan of the material universe of which Jupiter was the creator and Juno the representative" (26). Many Pagan ideas, in fact, were incorporated into Christianity. "Christianity did not destroy paganism; it adopted it" (*26).

Roman Emperor Constantine needed to make his subjects feel secure if he were to maintain control of the empire; he wanted to rule a unified empire, be it pagan and/or Christian. But first he would have to find a way to end the dispute over the divinity of Jesus-was he a man or God? So he ordered his Christian bishops to meet at Nicaea in 325 A.D. to settle the matter once and for all. To do this, "he made himself the head of the church, and thus the problems of the church became his responsibilities. As a whole the Western Empire with its Roman influence, with some exceptions, had accepted Tertullian and his new theory of the Trinity in the early part of the previous century, but in the East the church adhered more closely to the older formula of baptism in the name of Jesus, or Jesus the Christ. Especially was this true with the Armenians, who specified that baptism "into the death of Christ" was that which alone was essential (*28) .

Now let's see how Constantine got the Trinity. As previously shown, The Roman Empire at this time was being torn apart by religious differences between pagans, mostly Sun God worshippers, and Christianity. Constantine the Emporer was a worshipper of the Unconquered Sun, but he was a very pragmatic individual and saw the need to bring religious unity to his empire. The central doctrine of the pagans was the dogma of a Trinity that they had received from earlier pagans in Babylon (Chaldea). In this, the pagan Emperor, Constantine, saw a possibility for unifying his empire if he could only lead the majority of the Christians to accept a Trinity or a Duality. He knew however that he had to make them think it was their own idea. To this end, he, the Roman emperor Constantine summoned all bishops to Nicaea, about 300, but even though it was the emperor's direction, only a fraction actually attended.

This council went on for a very long time and the emperor worked behind the scene to get support for a Trinity or a Duality. This effort was not completely successful, but finally he got a majority and declared under imperial degree
that this hence forth would be the central doctrinal pillar of the Christian church, which by this time was apostate. Even with this declaration by the emperor himself not all bishops signed the creed. (*29).

So is was the political product of an apostate church, an apostate church that allowed a pagan Roman Emporer, Constantine, to tell it which dogma to accept at the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D., and then have it rammed down their throats as blessed dogma by another Roman Emporer, Theodosius, at the Council of Constantinople in 381 A.D. This in direct violation of God's (YHWH's) word found in the Bible " Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." (James 4:4 AV), " If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." (John 15:19 AV).

Their solution was to create a creed making it illegal for anyone to believe Jesus was not the same as God by inventing the notion of a Trinity. This intellectual tower remained in full force for well over a thousand years, until the Reformation. (*29).

Contrary to popular belief, it was not Constantine's fourth century Council of Nicea in A.D. 325 that formalized the "Doctrine of the Trinity." The Athanasian Creed in the fifth century finally included the three, "the godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost...the glory equal, the majesty co-eternal So likewise the Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Ghost is God; and yet they are not three Gods, but one God." Furthermore, this creed added that belief in the trinity "is necessary to everlasting salvation." Strong belief led to action. "Probably more Christians were slaughtered by Christians in these two years ([A.D.]342-3) than by all the persecutions of Christians by pagans in the history of Rome." (*30).

The fact is so called Christianity never conquered paganism--paganism conquered Christianity. (*31).
[sources -
*1 - Saggs,H. W. F. "The Greatness that was Babylon: A Sketch of the Ancient Civilization of the Tigris-Euphrates Valley." New York: New American Library. 1968.
*2 - Hislop, Alexander. "The Two Babylons: Or, the Papal Worship." 1853. 2nd American ed. Neptune: Loizeaux. 1959.
*3 - Hart, George. "Egyptian Myths." Austin: U of Texas. 1990.
*4 - Durant, Will. "Our Oriental Heritage". New York: Simon. 1935. Vol. 1 of The Story of Civilization.11 vols. 1935-75. (page 201)
*5 - Hornung, Erik. "Conceptions of God in Ancient Egypt: The One and the Many." Trans. John Baines. Ithaca: Cornell UP. 1982.
*6 - Durant, Will. "Caesar and Christ." New York: Simon. 1944. Vol. 3 of The Story of Civilization. 11 vols. 1935-75. (page 595)
*7 - Laing, Gordon Jennings. "Survivals of Roman Religion.". New York: Cooper Square Publishers. 1963.
*8 - The Encyclopedia of Religions.
*9 - Carter, Jesse Benedict. "The Religious Life of Ancient Rome: A Study in the Development of Religious Consciousness, from the Foundation of the City Until the Death of Gregory the Great." New York: Cooper Square Publishers. 1972. (page 16-19).
*10 - Pelikan, Jaroslav. "The Emergence of the Catholic Tradition" (100-600). Chicago: U of Chicago P. 1971. Vol. 1 of "The Christian Tradition: A History of the Development of Doctrine." 5 vols.
*11-A - heraldmag.org
*11 - Morodenibig, Naba Lamoussa. "Light From the Trinities."
*12 - Edersheim Bible History (page 59-62).
*13 - New Catholic Encyclopedia, (Vol. XIV, 306).
*14 - International Encyclopedia of the Bible," Vol. 5, (page 3012).
*15 - The New Chain-Reference Bible, 4 th. Ed. (King James Bible), (page 116 in NT, John 14:29)
*16 - The Holy Bible (King James Bible), American Bible Society, NY (page 10 in NT, Matthew 10:40).
*17 - The Holy Bible, The Douay Version of the OT-The Confraternity Edition of the NT, John C. Winton Co., Philadelphia, Pa., (page 109 in NT, St. Luke 22:42).
*18 - The Holy Bible, The Douay Version of the OT-The Confraternity Edition of the NT, John C. Winton Co., Philadelphia, Pa., (page 205 in NT, Romans 11:25).
*19 - The Holy Bible, The Douay Version of the OT-The Confraternity Edition of the NT, John C. Winton Co., Philadelphia, Pa., (page 210 in NT, Romans 16:25)
*20 - The Holy Bible, The Douay Version of the OT-The Confraternity Edition of the NT, John C. Winton Co., Philadelphia, Pa., (page 213 in NT, 1 Corinthians 2:7).
*21 - The Holy Bible, The Douay Version of the OT-The Confraternity Edition of the NT, John C. Winton Co., Philadelphia, Pa., (page 227 in NT,1 Corinthians 15:51).
*22 - The New Chain-Reference Bible, 4 th. Ed. (King James Bible), (page 202 in NT, Ephesians 1:9).
*23 - The New Chain-Reference Bible, 4 th. Ed. (King James Bible), (page 206 in NT, Ephesians 6:19).
*24 - The New Chain-Reference Bible, 4 th. Ed. (King James Bible), (page 210 in NT, Colossians 1:27).
*25 - New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, 1984 revision, (pages 1517 and 1519, 1 John 7; also 1 John 4:1-3).
*26 - McClintock & Strong's Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature, Vol. 6
*27 - Lamson, Newton & Durant, Will, "Caesar and Christ," cited from Charles Redeker Caesar and Christ, W. Duran (page 595).
*28 - ENCYLOPEDIA BRITANNICA, 11th Edition, Vol. 3, (page 366).
*29 - Payne, Robert, "The Holy Fire: The Story of the Early Centuries of the Christian Churches in the Near East" (1957); BETHUNE-BAKER, J,F. "An Introduction to the Early History of Christian Doctrine". Methuen; 5th Ed., 1933 and ENCYLOPEDIA BRITANNICA, 11th Edition, Vol. 3, (page 366); David, Francis and Blandrata, Georgio, "De falsa et vera unius Dei Patris, Filii, et Spiritus Sancti cognitone" [Latin](The False and True Knowledge of the Unity of God the Father, Son, and Holy spirit), 1566 A.D.; Eklof, Todd F., "David's Francis Tower, Strength through Peace," (06-16-02); The New Encyclopedia Britannica: " Micropædia, Vol. X, p. 126. (1976); Parkes, James, "The Foundation of Judaism and Christianity," 1960; Durant, Will. "Caesar and Christ." New York: Simon. 1944. Vol. 3 of The Story of Civilization. 11 vols. 1935-75.
*30 - Durant, Will, "Age of Faith,"
*31 - Jonas, Hans, "The Gnostic religion: the message of the alien God and the beginnings of Christianity," 2nd ed., 1963.]

As we have seen how one so called Christian group has been stuck in a paradigm rut, a trap set by none other than Satan the Devil to ensnarled them and make them his followers whilst many of their members do not comprehend who has successfully controlled their group since 325 A.D. in a paradigm rut that becomes ever deeper and harder to break out of with each passing year.[source - Discourse On Paradigm Differences: by Iris the Preacher].

CONCLUSION:

Bigots and intolerant individuals love to mock and harass true Christians, and this article has shown why-they serve an evil master, Satan the Devil per 2 Corinthians 4:4, "In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God." (RSV).   Now, what should true Christian followers of Jesus (Yeshua) do?   True Christians should follow the advice given at Philippians 1:27-30, "Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you stand firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel, 28 and not frightened in anything by your opponents. This is a clear omen to them of their destruction, but of your salvation, and that from God. 29 For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake, 30 engaged in the same conflict which you saw and now hear to be mine." (RSV); and Philippians 4:1, "Therefore, my brethren, whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm thus in the Lord, my beloved." (RSV); and 1 Thessalonians 3:7-10, "for this reason, brethren, in all our distress and affliction we have been comforted about you through your faith; 8 for now we live, if you stand fast in the Lord. 9 For what thanksgiving can we render to God for you, for all the joy which we feel for your sake before our God, 10 praying earnestly night and day that we may see you face to face and supply what is lacking in your faith?" (RSV).

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION - BOTH TRUE AND FALSE - AT  WWW.JW.ORG[/b]

11/11/2019 7:09 pm  #2256

COMBINATION OF THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES - Ampelopsis arborea.  With the Scripture of the Day first.

SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [80B]

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,  Hebrews 12:1,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Yes, faith is the vital element that we must all cultivate in order to please our Creator, Almighty God (YHWH), and this is shown at Hebrews 11:4 – 6, [AV] “By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.  5  By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.  6  But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”   

[2] THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES -  Ampelopsis arborea

Here is a Commentary on Bountiful Trees and Vegetables God (YHWH) has provided for mankind, specifically the Ampelopsis arborea, Peppervine

Abundance: common
What: ripe berries (black)
How: cooked, wine
Where: woods, borders
When: late summer, fall
Nutritional Value: low in carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins 
DANGERS: SOME PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED THROAT ISSUES AND STOMACH UPSET AFTER EATING PEPPERVINE FRUIT. LIMIT YOURSELF TO SMALL SERVINGS UNTIL YOU KNOW HOW YOUR BODY WILL REACT.

Peppervine is a summertime vine that loves hot weather though the berries don't appear until close to the start of the school year. These vines prefer full sun to partial shade so look for them along fences in your neighborhood and climbing over bushes at the edges of woods. Soil type doesn't seem to matter. 

The sweet, grape-flavored berries are ripe when they are black. Leave the spotted pink and purple berries to ripen more. Though delicious, most people get a weird tickle in the back of their throat after eating one or more berries. THIS TICKLE IS ACTUALLY DUE TO TINY NEEDLES OF CALCIUM OXALATE WHICH ARE DEFENSIVE MEASURE OF THE PEPPERVINE. EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF CALCIUM OXALATE WILL RESULT IN CHEMICAL BURNS IN YOUR THROAT. 

Luckily, calcium oxalate isn't very water soluble and easy to separate from the berries' juice. My preferred method is to squeeze the berries through cheesecloth, collecting the juice and discarding any solids left in the cheesecloth. Now add one ounce of tap water to every nine ounces of juice and place this solution in a see-through pitcher or bottle in your refrigerator. Let it sit overnight which causes the needles of calcium oxalate to settle down to the bottom of the container. Carefully pour off the liquid while avoiding stirring up and re-adding the calcium oxalate back into the solution. Pouring it through a coffee filter will help remove the crystals. It's best to err on the side of caution and leave behind juice rather than get some of the calcium oxalate.

Once you've operated out the calcium oxalate you can use this juice like grape juice. Drink it, jelly/jam it, or even make wine from it!   [Sourc - retrieved from   http://www.foragingtexas.com/2008/09/peppervine.html  on  2/5/2016]

To view this plant, go to,  http://www.foragingtexas.com/2008/09/peppervine.html

11/13/2019 7:02 am  #2257

COMBINATION OF [1]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2]  LOVE IS THE WAY OF TRUE CHRISTIANITY.       With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [81A]

With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;  3  Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.  4  There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;  5  One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.  Ephesians 4:2 – 6, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Yes, we should seek to live peaceably with others and NOT be overly critical of their actions since we should realize that we are not perfect either.  Everyone has his own little unusual traits including us, but we should not be judging others on the basis of these.  And as Matthew 6:14 – 15, shows, [AV] “For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:  15  But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”

[2]  LOVE IS THE WAY OF TRUE CHRISTIANITY:

God's (YHWH's) chief attribute is Love and when the Bible speaks of mankind being made in the likeness of man as recorded at Genesis 1:26-27, "Then God said, 'Let us make man in our image and likeness to rule the fish in the sea, the birds of heaven, the cattle, all wild animals on earth, and all reptiles that crawl upon the earth,' So God created man in his own image: in the image of God he created him; " (The New English Bible NEB).   Now, God's (YHWh's) chief attribute is love as testified to at 1 John 4:8, "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." (American Standard Version; ASV).   Therefore to be a true Christian, a footstep follower of Christ, one must show love to others, first and foremost, since God (YHWH) is love.   In fact to remain in union with God (YHWH), we must have love as revealed at 1 John 4:16-21 & 5:1-3, "And we know and have believed the love which God hath in us. God is love; and he that abideth in love abideth in God, and God abideth in him. 17 Herein is love made perfect with us, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as he is, even so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love: but perfect love casteth out fear, because fear hath punishment; and he that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love, because he first loved us. 20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, cannot love God whom he hath not seen. 21 And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God love his brother also. 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God: and whosoever loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2 Hereby we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and do his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous." (ASV).

AN OUTSTANDING MANIFESTATION OF LOVE:

at John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life." (ASV).   And his love is manifest as affirmed at 1 John 4:9-10, "Herein was the love of God manifested in us, that God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son `to be' the propitiation for our sins." (ASV); and his great love for us was further emphasized at Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his own love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (ASV).

TO DEMONSTRATE GENUINE LOVE, ONE MUST COME TO KNOW GOD'S (YHWH'S) AND HAVE HIS SPIRIT:

To ome to know God (YHWH) we must have his spirit and to do this we must demonstrate genuine love as clearly shown at 1 John 4:7-8, "Dear friends, let us love one another, because love is from God.   Everyone who loves is a child of God and knows God, but the unloving know nothing of God.  For God is love;" (NEB).   

Now how can we demonstrate our love for God (YHWH) whom we have not seen?

We can demonstrate our love for God (YHWH) by being obedient to his commands as shown at 1 John 2:5 & 5:3, "but whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that are in him." & "For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous." (Authorized King James Bible; AV); and this is further emphasized  at 2 John 6, "And this is love, that we follow his commandments; this is the commandment, as you have heard from the beginning, that you follow love." (Revised Standard Version; RSV).   This is reaffirmed at John 14:15 & 20-21, "`If ye love me, my commands keep," & "in that day ye shall know that I `am' in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you;  2     he who is having my commands, and is keeping them, that one it is who is loving me, and he who is loving me shall be loved by my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.'" (Young's Literal Translation; YLT).

TRUE CHRISTIANS MARKED BY LOVE ONE FOR ANOTHER:

Clearly since God (YHWH) is love, true Christians are distinguished by love for one another as shown by John 13:34-35, "`A new commandment I give to you, that ye love one another; according as I did love you, that ye also love one another; 35 in this shall all know that ye are my disciples, if ye may have love one to another.'" (YLT); and at John 15:12-13, "`This is my command, that ye love one another, according as I did love you; 13 greater love than this hath no one, that any one his life may lay down for his friends;" (YLT); and at 1 John 3:16, "It is by this that we know what love is: that Christ laid down his life for us.  And we in our turn are bound to lay down our lives for our brothers." (NEB). 

The need for true Christians to have love one for another is emphasized at 1 John 4:20-21, "If anyone says, "I love God," and yet hates his brother, he is a liar; for whoever does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.   This is the command that we get from him that whoever loves God must love his brother also." (The Short Bible by Dr. Edgar J. Goodspeed; TSB); and by 1 John 3:10, "The love consists not in our having loved God, but in his loving us and sending his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." (TSB).

CHRISTIAN FAMILIES UNITED BY A STRONG BOND OF LOVE:

True Christian families should be united by a strong bond of love as shown by Epesians 5:22-25, "Wives, `be in subjection' unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife, and Christ also is the head of the church, `being' himself the saviour of the body. 24 But as the church is subject to Christ, so `let' the wives also `be' to their husbands in everything. 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself up for it;" (ASV); and at Titus 2:4, "Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God." (New International Version; NIV).

We must, to win God's (YHWH's) favor exercise Godlike Love as revealed at Proverbs 13:24, "He that spareth his rod hateth his son; But he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." (ASV).   This principle of love is re-affirmed at Revelation 3:19, "As many as I love, I reprove and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent." (ASV); and at Hebrews 12:6, "For he disciplines everyone He loves, And chastises every son whom He heartily receives." (The New Testament by Charles B. Williams).

LOVE NOT LIMITED TO THOSE WHO LOVE US:

Many are under the misconception that love is limited only to those who love us, but Jesus (Yeshua) made clear this is not the case at Matthew 5:43-47, "Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy: 44 but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; 45 that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust. 46 For if ye love them that love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more `than others?' do not even the Gentiles the same?" (ASV); and Luke 6:27-33, "27    But I say unto you that hear, Love your enemies, do good to them that hate you, 28 bless them that curse you, pray for them that despitefully use you. 29 To him that smiteth thee on the `one' cheek offer also the other; and from him that taketh away thy cloak withhold not thy coat also. 30 Give to every one that asketh thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. 31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32 And if ye love them that love you, what thank have ye? for even sinners love those that love them. 33 And if ye do good to them that do good to you, what thank have ye? for even sinners do the same." (ASV).

HOEVER TRUE CHRISTIANS NOT TO LOVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING:

Now this may sound like a contradiction at first that true Christians are not to love everything and everybody, but lets investigate further.  Let's look at Psalms 97:10, "Those who hate evil the Eternal [God] loves, he saves his followers alive rescuing them from evil men." (A New Translation of The Bible by Dr. James Moffatt; ANT); and Amos 5:15, "Hate evil, love good; Establish justice in the gate.  It may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious to the remnant of Joseph." (The New King James Bible; NJKB); and Romans 12:9, "Let love be without hypocrisy, Abhor what is evil.  Cling to what is good," (NJKB); and 2 Chronicles 19:2, "And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the wicked, and love them that hate Jehovah? for this thing wrath is upon thee from before Jehovah." (ASV); and Psalms 119:113, "I hate men who are half and half, I love thy law;" (ANT); and 2 Timothy 3:1-5, "But know this, that in the last days grievous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, railers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 without natural affection, implacable, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, no lovers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; 5 holding a form of godliness, but having denied the power therefore. From these also turn away." (ASV); and 1 John 2:15-17, "Love not ye the world, nor the things in the world; if any one doth love the world, the love of the Father is not in him 16 because all that `is' in the world -- the desire of the flesh, and the desire of the eyes, and the ostentation of the life -- is not of the Father, but of the world, 17 and the world doth pass away, and the desire of it, and he who is doing the will of God, he doth remain -- to the age." (ASV).

ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD'S (YHWH'S) WORD SHOULD GUIDE LOVE:

Love should be guided by an accurate knowledge of God's (YHWH's) word as testified to at Philipians 1:9-11, "And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and all discernment; 10 so that ye may approve the things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and void of offence unto the day of Christ; 11being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are through Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God." (ASV).

TRUE CHRISTIANS MUST EXPRESS LOVE FOR ONE'S FELLOWMAN:

The fact that true Christians must express love for one's fellowman is made clear at 1 Corinthians 13:4-5, "He that speaketh in a tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church. 5 Now I would have you all speak with tongues, but rather that ye should prophesy: and greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying." (ASV); and at Ephesians 4:1-2, "I therefore, the prisoner in the Lord, beseech you to walk worthily of the calling wherewith ye were called, 2 with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;" (ASV); and at Proverbs 10:12, "Hatred stirreth up strifes; But love covereth all transgressions." (ASV); and Galatians 5:13, "Now, Brethren, you were invited to Freedom; only take care lest this Freedom becomes an occasion for the flesh; but through love be your subservient to each other." (The Diaglott by Benjamin Wilson); and 1 John 3:17-18, "But whoso hath the world's goods, and beholdeth his brother in need, and shutteth up his compassion from him, how doth the love of God abide in him? 18 `My' Little children, let us not love in word, neither with the tongue; but in deed and truth." (ASV).

CULTIVATION OF LOVE IS NECESSARY:

Love does not just happen, but must be cultivated as shown at 2 Peter 1:5-7, "Yea, and for this very cause adding on your part all diligence, in your faith supply virtue; and in `your' virtue knowledge; 6 and in `your' knowledge self-control; and in `your' self-control patience; and in `your' patience godliness; 7 and in `your' godliness brotherly kindness; and in `your' brotherly kindness love." (ASV); and at 2 Timothy 2:22, "So shun youthful passions and aim at righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call upon the Lord from a pure heart." (RSV).

LOVE FULFILLS GOD'S (YHWH'S) LAW:

Love is actually the fulfillment of God's (YHWH's) law as testified to by Jesus (Yeshua) at Matthew 22:37-39, ", "He answered, '"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind." That is the greatest commandment.  It comes first.  The second is like it: "Love your neighbour as yourself."  Everything in the Law and the prophets hangs on these two commandments.'" (NEB).   This is affirmed at Romans 13:8-10, "Owe no man anything, save to love one another: for he that loveth his neighbor hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not covet, and if there be any other commandment, it is summed up in this word, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbor: love therefore is the fulfilment of the law." (ASV); and affirmed at Galatians 5:14, "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." (AV).

THOSE WHO LOVE GOD (YHWH) WILL RECEIVE BLESSINGS FROM HIM:

The fact that those who love God (YHWH) will receive blessings is made clear at 1 Corinthians 2:9, "but as it is written, Things which eye saw not, and ear heard not, And `which' entered not into the heart of man, Whatsoever things God prepared for them that love him." (ASV); and at James 1:12 & 2:5, "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when he hath been approved, he shall receive the crown of life, which `the Lord' promised to them that love him." & "Hearken, my beloved brethren; did not God choose them that are poor as to the world `to be' rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he promised to them that love him?" (ASV); and at Psalms 145:20, "Jehovah preserveth all them that love him; But all the wicked will he destroy." (ASV); and at Deuteronomy 11:13-15, "And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love Jehovah your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, 14 that I will give the rain of your land in its season, the former rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy grain, and thy new wine, and thine oil. 15 And I will give grass in thy fields for thy cattle, and thou shalt eat and be full." (ASV).

CONCLUSION:

As 1 John 4:7-8 states, "Dear friends, let us love one another, because love is from God.   Everyone who loves is a child of God and knows God, but the unloving know nothing of God.  For God is love;" (NEB).   In fact, Jesus (Yeshua) strongly made this point at Matthew 22:37-40, "He answered, '"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind." That is the greatest commandment.  It comes first.  The second is like it: "Love your neighbour as yourself."  Everything in the Law and the prophets hangs on these two commandments.'" (NEB).   Remember, God's (YHWH's) motivates him to act on our behalf, and that his love is always present in the way he uses his other attributes.

11/15/2019 7:57 am  #2258

COMBINATION OF [1]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2]  DISCOURSE ON NEED TO AVOID DISSENTION.   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [82B]

And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.   1 Samuel 15:22,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Here Samuel is addressing King Saul and chastising him for NOT doing as Almighty God (YHWH) had commanded.  He had been commanded to as shown at 1 Samuel 15:2 – 3, [AV] “Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.  3  Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.”  But instead he had spared their King Agag and taken some of the spoils they had been directed to destroy for them selves, and because they had NOT followed directions. Samuel was deeply troubled at this as shown at 1 Samuel 15:10 – 11, [AV] “Then came the word of the LORD unto Samuel, saying,  11  It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the LORD all night.”  Samuel told the people, 1 Samuel 15:19, [AV] “And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations; and ye have said unto him, Nay, but set a king over us. Now therefore present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes, and by your thousands.”  This account in 1 Samuel 15th. Chapter, highlights that ‘to obey is better than sacrifice.’

In reality, their failure to obey was going to result in dangers for the Israelites in the future.   This was because one of Agag’s descendents, Haman, plotted to destrou all of God’s people according to the account in Esther 8th. Chapter.   

[2]  DISCOURSE ON NEED TO AVOID DISSENTION:

Many question the need for discipline in the congregations of our savior Jesus (Yeshua) Christ in order to avoid dissention and troubling of others with individual opinions.  It is imperative for all true Christians to be united in following the Word of God, the Bible.   This has been shown from the earliest times in true Christianity.  Therefore, those causing dissension with personal opinions must be disciplined if the congregation is to remain pure and without contention.

I can understand why many may think it questionable to disciplined for coming up with independent opinions; some of which may be correct.   However, this is NOT actually the case.   None are disciplined for coming up with their own opinions.   I have myself several times, due to my extensive research, came to a slightly different understanding and have written the governing body of elders about it.   I was in no way disciplined for bringing it to their attention.

However, some come to a different understanding which may even be correct, but instead of bringing it to the societies' attention, bring about dissention in the congregation.   For this they should be disciplined, but definitely are NOT for peacefully bringing a different understanding to the societies' attention.   I am quite surprised that this fact was not explained to you.   Why, of course I do not know.

But let's look at Acts 15:1-29 to get a better understanding from a first century example recorded to assist us in behaving orderly in the congregation, "But some men came down from Judea and were teaching the brethren, "Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved." 2 And when Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and debate with them, Paul and Barnabas and some of the others were appointed to go up to Jerusalem to the apostles and the elders about this question. 3 So, being sent on their way by the church, they passed through both Phoeni'cia and Sama'ria, reporting the conversion of the Gentiles, and they gave great joy to all the brethren. 4 When they came to Jerusalem, they were welcomed by the church and the apostles and the elders, and they declared all that God had done with them. 5 But some believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees rose up, and said, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to charge them to keep the law of Moses."
6 The apostles and the elders were gathered together to consider this matter. 7 And after there had been much debate, Peter rose and said to them, "Brethren, you know that in the early days God made choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. 8 And God who knows the heart bore witness to them, giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us; 9 and he made no distinction between us and them, but cleansed their hearts by faith. 10 Now therefore why do you make trial of God by putting a yoke upon the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? 11 But we believe that we shall be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will." 12 And all the assembly kept silence; and they listened to Barnabas and Paul as they related what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles. 13 After they finished speaking, James replied, "Brethren, listen to me. 14 Simeon has related how God first visited the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name. 15 And with this the words of the prophets agree, as it is written, 16 'After this I will return, and I will rebuild the dwelling of David, which has fallen; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will set it up, 17 that the rest of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name, 18 says the Lord, who has made these things known from of old.' 19 Therefore my judgment is that we should not trouble those of the Gentiles who turn to God, 20 but should write to them to abstain from the pollutions of idols and from unchastity and from what is strangled and from blood. 21 For from early generations Moses has had in every city those who preach him, for he is read every sabbath in the synagogues."
22 Then it seemed good to the apostles and the elders, with the whole church, to choose men from among them and send them to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. They sent Judas called Barsab'bas, and Silas, leading men among the brethren, 23 with the following letter: "The brethren, both the apostles and the elders, to the brethren who are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cili'cia, greeting. 24 Since we have heard that some persons from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your minds, although we gave them no instructions, 25 it has seemed good to us, having come to one accord, to choose men and send them to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, 26 men who have risked their lives for the sake of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27 We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who themselves will tell you the same things by word of mouth. 28 For it has seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: 29 that you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols and from blood and from what is strangled and from unchastity. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell." " (Revised Standard Version; ASV).   The key verse being Acts 15:24, "Since we have heard that some persons from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your minds, although we gave them no instructions," (RSV).  But, the next verse shows the elders of that time had researched it, Acts 15:25, "Since we have heard that some persons from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your minds, although we gave them no instructions," (RSV).

In other words, the governing body of elders does the same today, they research a subject brought to their attention with a view to determining whether a paradigm shift is in order.   However, it is wrong as brought out in Acts 15:24 to cause dissention or troubling others with words while the governing body of elders researches and studies an item.   Also, there is great risk of being in error.

To give an example, in 1975 some in the congregation spread their private opinion that the culmination of the end times would be in that year.   This caused no little dissention and troubling the minds of many.   However, it proved unfounded, and as the governing body of elders pointed out, Matthew 24:32-36, ""From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. 36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." (RSV), clearly pointed out the error of this thinking and/or opinion.    However, many were unfortunately mislead by this wrong private opinion.

With regard to mainstream religion that does NOT check dissention and private opinions from being spread, well look at what they have taken in such as the God (YHWH) dishonoring false doctrine of the Trinity, the ever virginity of Mary, apostolic succession, and now some are even accepting homosexuality as okay even though the Bible clearly shows it is NOT.   You, I am sure recognize these as not being okay, but some of what 2 Corinthians 4:4, "In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God." (RSV) is speaking about, i.e., tools of the Devil, just like twisting and taking things out of context.

11/17/2019 7:33 am  #2259

COMBINATION OF [1]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2]  DISCOURSE ON RESURRECTION. With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [83B]

We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.  2  (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)  2 Corinthians 6:1 – 2, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

We must seek after knowledge about our Creator and His purpose for mankind in order to receive the grace of Almighty God (YHWH) in an acceptable way and not in vain.  This fact is testified to at Proverbs 2:4 – 9, [AV] “Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;  4  If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;  5  Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.  6  For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.  7  He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.  8  He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.  9  Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.”

[2]  DISCOURSE ON RESURRECTION:

INTRODUCTION:

There has been much discussion of what resurrection really means, but this is answered by the Bible.   The International Encyclopedia of the Bible says of resurrection's meaning, "rez-u-rek'-shun (in the New Testament anastasis, with verbs anistemi, "stand up," and egeiro, "raise." There is no technical term in the Old Testament, but in Isaiah 26:19 are found the verbs chayah, "live," kum "rise," kic "awake")." [source - International Encyclopedia of the Bible].   It also says, "Resurrection in the Old Testament and Intermediate Literature.

1. The Old Testament:
For the reasons given above, references in the Old Testament to the resurrection doctrine are few. Probably it is to be found in Psalms 17:15; 16:11; 49:15; 73:24, and in each case with increased probability, but for exact discussions the student must consult the commentaries. Of course no exact dating of these Psalm passages is possible. With still higher probability the doctrine is expressed in Job 14:13-15; 19:25-29, but again alternative explanations are just possible, and, again, Job is a notoriously hard book to date (see JOB, BOOK OF). The two certain passages are Isaiah 26:19 margin and Daniel 12:2. In the former (to be dated about 332 (?)) it is promised that the "dew of light" shall fall on the earth and so the (righteous) dead shall revive. But this resurrection is confined to Palestine and does not include the unrighteous. For Daniel 12:2 see below.

2. The Righteous:
Indeed, resurrection for the righteous only was thought of much more naturally than a general resurrection. And still more naturally a resurrection of martyrs was thought of, such simply receiving back what they had given up for God. So in Enoch 90:33 (prior to 107 BC) and 2 Macc 7:9,11,23; 14:46 (only martyrs are mentioned in 2 Macc); compare Revelation 20:4. But of course the idea once given could not be restricted to martyrs only, and the intermediate literature contains so many references to the resurrection of the righteous as to debar citation. Early passages are Enoch 91:10 (perhaps pre-Maccabean); Testament of the Twelve Patriarchs, Test. Judah 25:4 (before 107). A very curious passage is Enoch 25:6, where the risen saints merely live longer than did their fathers, i.e. resurrection does not imply immortality. This passage seems to be unique.

3. The Unrighteous:
For a resurrection of unrighteous men (Daniel 12:2; Enoch 22:11; Testament of the Twelve Patriarchs, Test. Benj. 10:7,8, Armenian text--in none of these cases a general resurrection), a motive is given in Enoch 22:13:
for such men the mere condition of Sheol is not punishment enough. For a general resurrection the motive is always the final judgment, so that all human history may be summed up in one supreme act. The idea is not very common, and Testament of the Twelve Patriarchs, Test. Benj. 10:7,8 (Greek text); Baruch 50:2; Enoch 51:1; Sib Or 4:178-90; Life of Adam (Greek) 10, and 2 Esdras 5:45; 7:32; 14:35 about account for all the unequivocal passages. It is not found in the earliest part of the Talmud, Testament of the Twelve Patriarchs, Test. Benj. 10:7,8 (Greek) has two resurrections."[source - International Encyclopedia of the Bible]

"Teaching of Christ.
1. Mark 12:18-27:
The question is discussed explicitly in the familiar passage Mark 12:18-27 parallel Matthew 22:23-33 parallel Luke 20:27-38. The Sadducees assumed that resurrection implies simply a resuscitation to a resumption of human functions, including the physical side of marriage. Their error lay in the low idea of God. For the Scriptures teach a God whose ability and willingness to care for His creatures are so unlimited that the destiny He has prepared for them is caricatured if conceived in any terms but the absolutely highest. Hence, there follows not only the truth of the resurrection, but a resurrection to a state as far above the sexual sphere as that of the angels. (The possibility of mutual recognition by husband and wife is irrelevant, nor is it even said that the resurrection bodies are asexual) Luke (20:36) adds the explanation that, as there are to be no deaths, marriage (in its relation to births) will not exist. It may be thought that Christ's argument would support equally well the immortality of the soul only, and, as a matter of fact, the same argument is used for the latter doctrine in 4 Macc 7:18,19; 16:25. But in Jerusalem and under the given circumstances this is quite impossible. And, moreover, it would seem that any such dualism would be a violation of Christ's teaching as to God's care.

2. In General:
However, the argument seems to touch only the resurrection of the righteous, especially in the form given in Lu (compare Luke 14:14). (But that Luke thought of so limiting the resurrection is disproved by Acts 24:15.) Similarly in Matthew 8:11 parallel Luke 13:28; Mark 13:27 parallel Matthew 24:31. But, as a feature in the Judgment, the resurrection of all men is taught. Then the men of sodom, Tyre, Nineveh appear (Matthew 11:22,24; 12:41,42 parallel Luke 10:14; 11:32), and those cast into Gehenna are represented as having a body (Mark 9:43-47; Matthew 5:29,30; 10:28; 18:8,9). And at the great final assize (Matthew 25:31-46) all men appear. In the Fourth Gospel a similar distinction is made (John 6:39,40,44,54; 11:25), the resurrection of the righteous, based on their union with God through Christ and heir present possession of this union, and (in John 5:28,29) the general resurrection to judgment. Whether these passages imply two resurrections or emphasize only the extreme difference in conditions at the one cannot be determined." [source - The international Encyclopedia of the Bible].

As can be seen from the International Encyclopedia of the Bible, there are many views on what a resurrection is.   However, the Bible makes it clear what a resurrection is as we shall see with the subject dealt with mostly by applicable Bible verses with the intent all shall follow along in their own Bible in keeping with Acts 17:11, "And the brethren immediately, through the night, sent forth both Paul and Silas to Berea, who having come, went to the synagogue of the Jews; and these were more noble than those in Thessalonica, they received the word with all readiness of mind, every day examining the Writings whether those things were so;" (Young's Literal Translation; YLT).

RESURRECTION HOPE PLAINLY SET OUT IN THE BIBLE:

Let's look first at Hebrews 6:1-2, "Wherefore leaving the doctrine of the first principles of Christ, let us press on unto perfection; not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, of the teaching of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment." (American Standard Version; ASV).  And the hope of a resurrection as given in Isaiah 25:8, He hath swallowed up death for ever; and the Lord Jehovah will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the reproach of his people will he take away from off all the earth: for Jehovah hath spoken it." (American Standard Version: ASV).  Now let's look at some Old Testament scriptures and their correspondent New Testament scripture on this subject.

WHAT PRE-CHRISTIAN HEBREW SCRIPTURES REFER TO THE HOPE OF THE RESURRECTION:

The Prophet Isaiah was very clear on this hope and stated at Isaiah 26:19, "Thy dead shall live; my dead bodies shall arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in the dust; for thy dew is `as' the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast forth the dead." (ASV).  Also, the Book of Job confirms the hope of a resurrection at Job 14:13, "Oh that thou wouldest hide me in Sheol, That thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, That thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!" (ASV).   And this is echoed at Matthew 22:31-32, "But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not `the God' of the dead, but of the living." (ASV).  And Daniel shows the resurrection will occur at the culmination of the end times at Daniel 12:13, "But go thou thy way till the end be; for thou shalt rest, and shalt stand in thy lot, at the end of the days." (ASV).

NOW LOOK AT RECORDS OF RESURRECTIONS BEFORE THE COMING OF JESUS (YESHUA):

Some of the prophets of old performed resurrections that were recorded so as to give faith to all in the hope of the resurrection, one such occurrence is recorded at 1 Kings 17:22-24, "And Jehovah hearkened unto the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived. And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother; and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth.  And the woman said to Elijah, Now I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of Jehovah in thy mouth is truth." (ASV); and at 2 Kings 13:20-21, "And Elisha died, and they buried him. Now the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year.  And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and as soon as the man touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet." (ASV).

NEW TESTAMENT CLEARLY TEACHES RESURRECTION:

Jesus (Yeshua) clearly showed that the resurrection was a reality when he testified at John 6:39-40, "And this is the will of him that sent me, that of all that which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.  For this is the will of my Father, that every one that beholdeth the Son, and believeth on him, should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day." (ASV); and at John 11:23-24, "Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.  Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day." (ASV).

Likewise the Book of Luke shows this at Luke 20:35-38, "but they that are accounted worthy to attain to that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:  for neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.  But that the dead are raised, even Moses showed, in `the place concerning' the Bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.  Now he is not the God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him." (ASV).

NOW LET'S LOOK AT RECORD OF THOSE RAISED FROM THE DEAD BY JESUS (YESHUA) AND HIS APOSTLES:

Jesus' (Yeshua's) first recorded act of resurrection is recorded at John 11:38-45, "Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the tomb. Now it was a cave, and a stone lay against it.  Jesus saith, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time the body decayeth; for he hath been `dead' four days.  Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou believedst, thou shouldest see the glory of God?  So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou heardest me.  And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the multitude that standeth around I said it, that they may believe that thou didst send me.  And when he had thus spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.  He that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with grave-clothes; and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.  Many therefore of the Jews, who came to Mary and beheld that which he did, believed on him." (ASV).

Another resurrection act of Jesus (Yeshua) is recorded at Luke 7:11-17, "And it came to pass soon afterwards, that he went to a city called Nain; and his disciples went with him, and a great multitude.  Now when he drew near to the gate of the city, behold, there was carried out one that was dead, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.  And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.  And he came nigh and touched the bier: and the bearers stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.  And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he gave him to his mother.  And fear took hold on all: and they glorified God, saying, A great prophet is arisen among us: and, God hath visited his people.  And this report went forth concerning him in the whole of Judaea, and all the region round about." (ASV).

And at Acts 9:36-41, "Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.  And it came to pass in those days, that she fell sick, and died: and when they had washed her, they laid her in an upper chamber.  And as Lydda was nigh unto Joppa, the disciples, hearing that Peter was there, sent two men unto him, entreating him, Delay not to come on unto us.  And Peter arose and went with them. And when he was come, they brought him into the upper chamber: and all the widows stood by him weeping, and showing the coats and garments which Dorcas made, while she was with them.  But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down and prayed; and turning to the body, he said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes; and when she saw Peter, she sat up.  And he gave her his hand, and raised her up; and calling the saints and widows, he presented her alive." (ASV).   And at Matthew 9:18-26, "And it came to pass, as he was praying apart, the disciples were with him: and he asked them, saying, Who do the multitudes say that I am?  And they answering said, John the Baptist; but others `say', Elijah; and others, that one of the old prophets is risen again. And he said unto them, But who say ye that I am? And Peter answering said, The Christ of God.  But he charged them, and commanded `them' to tell this to no man;  saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and the third day be raised up.  And he said unto all, If any man would come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.  For whosoever would save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.  For what is a man profited, if he gain the whole world, and lose or forfeit his own self?  For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in his own glory, and `the glory' of the Father, and of the holy angels." (ASV).

CHRIST'S RESURRECTION TO HEAVEN OPENS WAY FOR LIFE TO THE OTHER DEAD:

This is shown at 1 Corinthians 15:12-21, "

Now if Christ is preached that he hath been raised from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?  But if there is no resurrection of the dead, neither hath Christ been raised:  and if Christ hath not been raised, then is our preaching vain, your faith also is vain.  Yea, we are found false witnesses of God; because we witnessed of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead are not raised.  For if the dead are not raised, neither hath Christ been raised:  and if Christ hath not been raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.  Then they also that are fallen asleep in Christ have perished.  If we have only hoped in Christ in this life, we are of all men most pitiable.  But now hath Christ been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of them that are asleep.  For since by man `came' death, by man `came' also the resurrection of the dead." (ASV); and at 2 Corinthians 4:13-14, "But having the same spirit of faith, according to that which is written, I believed, and therefore did I speak; we also believe, and therefore also we speak;  knowing that he that raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also with Jesus, and shall present us with you." (ASV).

In fact, all shall be judged as either worthy of a resurrection or not worthy as shown by Acts 17:31, "inasmuch as he hath appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead." (ASV); and 1 Peter 3:18, "For Christ also died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit." (Revised Standard Version; RSV).

A GREAT CROWD OF WITNESSES TO THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS (YESHUA):

The fact that there were many eyewitnesses to the resurrection of Jesus (Yeshua) is testified to at 1 Corinthians 15:3-8, "For I delivered unto you first of all that which also I received: that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;  and that he was buried; and that he hath been raised on the third day according to the scriptures;  and that he appeared to Cephas; then to the twelve;  then he appeared to above five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain until now, but some are fallen asleep;  then he appeared to James; then to all the apostles;  and last of all, as to the `child' untimely born, he appeared to me also." (ASV); and at Acts 2:32, "This Jesus did God raise up, whereof we all are witnesses." (ASV); and at Matthew 28:1-17, "Now late on the sabbath day, as it began to dawn toward the first `day' of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.  And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled away the stone, and sat upon it.  His appearance was as lightning, and his raiment white as snow:  and for fear of him the watchers did quake, and became as dead men.   And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye; for I know that ye seek Jesus, who hath been crucified.  He is not here; for he is risen, even as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.  And go quickly, and tell his disciples, He is risen from the dead; and lo, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.  And they departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to bring his disciples word.  And behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and took hold of his feet, and worshipped him.  Then saith Jesus unto them, Fear not: go tell my brethren that they depart into Galilee, and there shall they see me.  Now while they were going, behold, some of the guard came into the city, and told unto the chief priests all the things that were come to pass.  And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave much money unto the soldiers,  saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.  And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and rid you of care.  So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying was spread abroad among the Jews, `and continueth' until this day.  But the eleven disciples went into Galilee, unto the mountain where Jesus had appointed them.  And when they saw him, they worshipped `him'; but some doubted.  And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying, All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth." (ASV).

THOSE IN UNION WITH CHRIST RISE FIRST WHEN HIS KINGDOM RULE ON EARTH STARTS:

That those in union with Christ will be resurrected first is shown at 1 Thessalonians 4:14-16, "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also that are fallen asleep in Jesus will God bring with him.  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we that are alive, that are left unto the coming of the Lord, shall in no wise precede them that are fallen asleep.  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first;

" (ASV); and at 1 Corinthians 15:22-23, "For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.  But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; then they that are Christ's, at his coming." (ASV).

REVELATIONS REVEALS THE GENERAL RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD:

The general resurrection of the dead after the removal of the "wicked heaven and earth" is revealed at Revelation 20:11-12, "And I saw a great white throne, and Him who is sitting upon it, from whose face the earth and the heaven did flee away, and place was not found for them;  and I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and scrolls were opened, and another scroll was opened, which is that of the life, and the dead were judged out of the things written in the scrolls -- according to their works;" (YLT).

RIGHTEOUS AND UNRIGHTEOUS GIVEN OPPORTUNITY FOR RESURRECTION FOR LIFE:

There will be a resurrection of both the righteous and unrighteous as revealed by Acts 24:15, "having hope toward God, which these also themselves look for, that there shall be a resurrection both of the just and unjust." (ASV); but why a resurrection of the unjust?

A partial answer is given at Revelation 20:12-13, "and I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and scrolls were opened, and another scroll was opened, which is that of the life, and the dead were judged out of the things written in the scrolls -- according to their works; and the sea did give up those dead in it, and the death and the hades did give up the dead in them, and they were judged, each one according to their works;" (YLT).  Thus we can see it is for a judgment and this is in keeping with 1 Timothy 2:5, "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (RSV).  Now some may question if Christ is to be the judge of all acting on behalf of his Father (YHWH), but 1 Corinthians 15:22-28 clearly shows that for a period of time that his Father (YHWH) has given him authority over all but himself, "For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.  But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; then they that are Christ's, at his coming. Then `cometh' the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power.  For he must reign, till he hath put all his enemies under his feet.  The last enemy that shall be abolished is death.  For, He put all things in subjection under his feet. But when he saith, All things are put in subjection, it is evident that he is excepted who did subject all things unto him.  And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all." (ASV).
Now verse 27 is the real key "For, He put all things in subjection under his feet. But when he saith, All things are put in subjection, it is evident that he is excepted who did subject all things unto him." (ASV) for it testifies to the fact that all things, except his Father, Almighty God (YHWH), have been made subject to Christ by his Father (YHWH).  This includes death.  This fact is made very clear at John 5:26-29, "For as the Father hath life in himself, even so gave he to the Son also to have life in himself:  and he gave him authority to execute judgment, because he is a son of man.  Marvel not at this: for the hour cometh, in which all that are in the tombs shall hear his voice, and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment.

And the point of the resurrection is clearly made at Hebrews 9:27-28, "And inasmuch as it is appointed unto men once to die, and after this `cometh' judgment; so Christ also, having been once offered to bear the sins of many, shall appear a second time, apart from sin, to them that wait for him, unto salvation." (ASV).

SOME WILL BE RESURRECTED ON A TRIAL BASIS:

Some will be resurrected on a trial basis and will have the opportunity to choose a course leading to life and/or to condemnatory judgment as testified to at John 5:28-29, [previously quoted but repeated for emphasis] "Marvel not at this: for the hour cometh, in which all that are in the tombs shall hear his voice, and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment." (ASV).  These will be given a full opportunity to conform to God's (YHWH's) ways as testified to at Isaiah 65:17-20, "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.  But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.  And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people; and there shall be heard in her no more the voice of weeping and the voice of crying.  There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days; for the child shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner being a hundred years old shall be accursed." (ASV).

THOSE PROVING UNWORTHY FOR LIFE DESTROYED FOLLOWING CHRIST'S THOUSAND YEAR REIGN:

Clearly at the end of Jesus' (Yeshua's) thousand year reign, he will give a final judgment as to who is worthy of eternal life and who is not as testified to at Revelation 20:5-9, "

The rest of the dead lived not until the thousand years should be finished. This is the first resurrection.  Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: over these the second death hath no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.  And when the thousand years are finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall come forth to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the war: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.  And they went up over the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down out of heaven, and devoured them" (ASV).

Of course, no resurrection hope is held hou for those in symbolic Gehenna as revealed at Matthew 23:1-15 & 33, "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye shut the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye enter not in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering in to enter. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, even while for a pretence ye make long prayers: therefore ye shall receive greater condemnation.  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is become so, ye make him twofold more a son of hell than yourselves." And "Ye serpents, ye offspring of vipers, how shall ye escape the judgment of hell?" (ASV).  And this point is clearly made at Matthew 10:28, "And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." (ASV); and as Jesus (Yeshua) said figuratively to emphasis this point at Mark 9:43-47, "And if thy hand cause thee to stumble, cut it off: it is good for thee to enter into life maimed, rather than having thy two hands to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire. `where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.' And if thy foot cause thee to stumble, cut it off: it is good for thee to enter into life halt, rather than having thy two feet to be cast into hell.  `where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.' And if thine eye cause thee to stumble, cast it out: it is good for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell;" (ASV).

OF COURSE, NO RESURRECTION HOPE FOR THOSE JUDGED TO BE 'GOATS' WHEN CHRIST COMES INTO KINGDOM POWER AND EXECUTES JUDGMENT:

There will be NO resurrection for those judged to be 'goats' when Christ comes into kingdom power as testified to at Matthew 25:31-46, "But when the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all the nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats; and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry, and ye gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in; naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me.  Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, and fed thee? or athirst, and gave thee drink?  And when saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?  And when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?  And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it unto one of these my brethren, `even' these least, ye did it unto me.  Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry, and ye did not give me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye clothed me not; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not unto one of these least, ye did it not unto me. And these shall go away into eternal punishment: but the righteous into eternal life." (ASV).

JESUS' (YESHUA'S) RESURRECTION WAS A RESURRECTION AS A SPIRIT BEING TO LIFE IN HEAVEN:

When Jesus (Yeshua) was resurrected by his Father (YHWH), it was a resurrection as a spirit being as revealed at 1 Peter 3:18, "we heard this voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain" (RSV); and affirmed by 1 Timothy 3:16, "Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of our religion:  He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory." (RSV).

Now what is his position in heaven?  It is at the right hand of his Father (YHWH) as revealed by the Bible at Mark 16:19, "So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken unto them, was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God." (ASV); and at Acts 2:33-34, "Being therefore by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath poured forth this, which ye see and hear.  For David ascended not into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand," (ASV); and at Acts 7:55-56, "But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, and said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God" (ASV); and at Romans 8:34, "who is he that condemneth? It is Christ Jesus that died, yea rather, that was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us." (ASV); and at Colossians 3:1, "If then ye were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God." (ASV); and at Hebrews 10:12, "but he, when he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;" (ASV); and at 1 Peter 3:20, "who is one the right hand of God, having gone into heaven; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him." (ASV).

11/19/2019 5:12 pm  #2260

COMBINATION OF [1] THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [2] GOD'S CHIEF ATTRIBUTE IS LOVE. With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]  SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [84B]

We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.  2  (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)  2 Corinthians 6:1 – 2, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

We must seek after knowledge about our Creator and His purpose for mankind in order to receive the grace of Almighty God (YHWH) in an acceptable way and not in vain.  This fact is testified to at Proverbs 2:4 – 9, [AV] “Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;  4  If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;  5  Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.  6  For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.  7  He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.  8  He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.  9  Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.”   

[2]  GOD'S CHIEF ATTRIBUTE IS LOVE:

INTRODUCTION:

God (YHWH) possess many attributes.  Of all the attributes God (YHWH) possesses, love is the dominant one.   It is definitely the most appealing as clearly shown at 1 John 4:8, "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." (American Standard Version; ASV).   When we examine some of the many aspects of this wonderful quality, we can really understand what was said at 1 John 4:8.

ORIGINAL LOVE:

God (YHWH) originally showed his love by creating intelligent creatures and endowing them with his chief attribute of love.   His great love for mankind was clearly shown is his providing his only begotten son, the first of creation, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ to atone for the sins of mankind as testified to at John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life." (ASV).   And his love is manifest as affirmed at 1 John 4:9-10, "Herein was the love of God manifested in us, that God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son `to be' the propitiation for our sins." (ASV); and his great love for us was further emphasized at Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his own love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (ASV).

THE GREATEST BOND OF LOVE THAT EVER EXISTED:

The greatest bond of love that ever existed is between God (YHWH) and his only begotten son, Jesus (Yeshua), the first born of all creation as shown at Colossians 1:15, "He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation" (Revised Standard Version; RSV).   As God's (YHWH's) first born son, Jesus (Yeshua) joyfully served his Father (YHWH) as his master worker in the creation of all else as testified to at Proverbs 8:22-30, "Jehovah possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old. 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, Before the earth was. 24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth, When there were no fountains abounding with water. 25 Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills was I brought forth; 26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, Nor the beginning of the dust of the world. 27 When he established the heavens, I was there: When he set a circle upon the face of the deep, 28 When he made firm the skies above, When the fountains of the deep became strong, 29 When he gave to the sea its bound, That the waters should not transgress his commandment, When he marked out the foundations of the earth; 30 Then I was by him, `as' a master workman; And I was daily `his' delight, Rejoicing always before him," (ASV).   The son, Jesus (Yeshua) worked happily with his father, and together they brought all other things into being.  And we often see this strong bond of love between parent and child even among humans.   It is as Colossians 3:14 states, "And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony." (RSV).

Not withstanding this great love that the Creator (YHWH) had for his only begotten son, the Father (YHWH) sent his Son to the earth to be born as a human.  The entailed God (YHWH) forgoing for a period of time his intimate association with his beloved Son in heaven.   God (YHWH) closely observed from heaven as Jesus (Yeshua) grew up and he showed his approval when his Son was baptized as recorded at Matthew 3:13-17, "Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to the Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. 14 But John would have hindered him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? 15 But Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer `it' now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffereth him. 16 And Jesus when he was baptized, went up straightway from the water: and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon him; 17 and lo, a voice out of the heavens, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." (ASV).   This greatly pleased his Father (YHWH) since he said "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Now, imagine how his Father (YHWH) must have felt when he was executed on the Jewish month of Nisan on the 14 th. Day and cried out to him in the throes of agony as recorded at Mark 15:34, "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (ASV).   Imagine how God (YHWH) must have felt when is most loved Son breathed his last breadth, for the first time since the daybreak of creation, Jesus (Yeshua), his dear son, was not in existence. 

NOW WHAT IS LOVE?

The Bible clearly teaches about love, and Vine's Expository Dictionary of the New Testament Words states, "Love can be known only from the actions it prompts."   Therefore, God's (YHWH's) actions show to us what true love.  The term for true unselfish love of others in ancient Koine Greek is 'agape'.   It is shown to be utterly unselfish caring for others, and humans possess this ability because God (YHWH) created us with this attribute he had.   'Agape' love is not cold intellectual love, but is warm personal concern and affection for others as shown in the love that the Father (YHWH) had for the Son, Jesus (Yeshua).   True love can not be devoid of warm affection as clearly shown in John 3:35-36, "The Father loves the Son and has entrusted him with all authority.  He whop puts faith in the Son has hold of eternal life, but he who disobeys the Son shall not see that life; God's wrath rests upon him." (The New English Bible; NEB).

CONCLUSION:

As  1 John 4:7-8 states, "Dear friends, let us love one another, because love is from God.   Everyone who loves is a child of God and knows God, but the unloving know nothing of God.  For God is love;" (NEB).   In fact, Jesus (Yeshua) strongly made this point at Matthew 22:37-40, "He answered, '"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind." That is the greatest commandment.  It comes first.  The second is like it: "Love your neighbour as yourself."  Everything in the Law and the prophets hangs on these two commandments.'" (NEB).   Remember, God's (YHWH's) motivates him to act on our behalf, and that his love is always present in the way he uses his other attributes.

Board footera