Religious Truths

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2024 9:03 am  #2901

Re: Scripture of the Day

THIS IS VOL 710B –  COMBINATION OF (1) INTERESTING VIDEO AND TALKING SHOWING WONDERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD’S CREATION, [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND AN A VIDEO TO INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF JONAH; AND A LINK TO A BIBLE STUDY: [3]  THIS IS A COMMENTARY ON THE GREWIA BICOLOR WHITE RAISIN BUSH.

(1) TO VIEW WAS IT DESIGNED OR CREATED, VIEW THE SHORT VIDEO, CLICK OR POST IN BROWSER THE FOLLOWING,   
https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODBibleCreation/docid-502200134_1_VIDEO

NOW VIEW A TALKING VIDEO SHOWING, WAS IT DESIGNED?  THE HORSE’S LEG:
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201410/horses-leg/

AND A COMBINATION OF [2[ THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY, AND [3] RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES. Grewia bicolor White Raisin Bush   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[1]       SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY VOL [710B]

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;  27  That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:  Acts 17:26 – 27  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Yes, Almighty God (YHWH) is the Creator of all there is.  Mankind came into existence at his command, and all should bring their lives in harmony with his purpose as clearly shown by 1 John 4:7 - 13, [AV] “Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.  8  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.  9  In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.  10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  11  Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.  12  No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.  13  Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.”

FOR AN ONLINE BIBLE STUDY WHERE YOU CAN LEARN FOR FREE:

Who Jehovah, Jesus, and the angles are,

How the Bible can help a person,

Why God created humans,

Why suffering and evil exist.

How Jehovah intends to end suffering and death,

About the coming resurection,

How failed human governments will be replaced by God’s Kingdom

GO TO https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/online-lessons/ 

VIDEOS THAT MAKE HEARTS FEEL HAPPY – PART 1 OF A SERIES (PK-900) GO TO:
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/children/become-jehovahs-friend/videos/kids-animated-videos/

TO VIEW INTRODUCTION TO BOOK OF BOOK OF JONAH, CLICK OR ENTER IN BROWSER, THE FOLLOWING:
https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/jonah-introduction/

TO ENJOY AN ONLINE BIBLE STUDY CALLED “FOLLOW THE CHRIST”:  CLICK OR POST IN BROWSER, THE FOLLOWING.
https://religioustruthsbyiris.createmybb4.com/thread-3.html 

[3]    THIS IS A COMMENTARY ON THE GREWIA BICOLOR WHITE RAISIN BUSH.

Here is a Commentary on Bountiful Trees and Vegetables God (YHWH) has provided for mankind, specifically the Grewia bicolor White Raisin Bush. 
These trees or shrubs are often seen in groups along the edges of roads, river banks and dry rivers, growing in large uniform groups.

They are multi-stemmed and densely branched, forming a very irregular leafy canopy, and grow 2 - 5 m. The leaves are broad and hairy, the leaf tips being rounded or pointed, which helps with specific identification. They have yellow, star-like flowers. The fruit is berry-like and hard. The bark is dark grey, deeply fissured and peeling away in strips in old specimens.

Links with animals - The fruit of bushes are eaten by birds, especially hornbills, and also by baboon and monkey.

Human uses - The fruit is edible, the wood used for sticks and knobkieries and young branchlets are used to weave baskets.

Gardening - These small shrubs as are not really attractive or neat enough to be used in gardens.

Leaves - Simple and alternate, the form variable but the under-surface is always distinctly lighter and covered with velvety-grey hairs. The edges are smooth or slightly toothed. Leaf tips are round; leaves are held horizontally or drooping. (10 -32 x 15 - 70 mm)

Flowers - Yellow, star-like flowers are borne in the base of the leaves, October to December. (20 mm)

Fruit - Yellow, star-like fruit is hard and is normally one to two-lobed. It is reddish-brown when mature, December to April. (Each lobe 6 mm)

Stems - Square and fluted, especially the mature branches which have four distinct angles.
Best places to see the White Raisin Bush in Southern Africa:

The White Raisin Bush is found in the Kruger National Park in the Mixed Bushwillow Woodlands, Pretoriuskop Sourveld, Malelane Mountain Bushveld, Sabie Crocodile Thorn Thickets, Knob Thorn / Marula Savannah, Delagoa Thorn Thickets, Riverine Communities, Lebombo Mountain Bushveld, Olifants Rugged Veld, Stunted Knob Thorn Savannah, Mopane Scrubveld, Alluvial Plains, Tree Mopane Savannah & Mopane / Bushwillow Woodlands ecozones.

Tree species of Southern Africa    >> Printable Tree List <<  
South African Trees    >> Printable Tree List <<
The Plant Kingdom (Plantae)
Wildlife - Fauna & Flora of Southern Africa   (source - retrieved from   http://home.intekom.com/ecotravel/plant-kingdom/trees/grewia-bicolor-white-raisinbush.htm  on  3/18/2013)

In Genesis 1:11-13, "And God said, Let the earth put forth grass, herbs yielding seed, and fruit-trees bearing fruit after their kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening and there was morning, a third day. (American Standard Version, ASV)[for more details, go to  www.jw.org].

Clickable images of this fruit and plant can be seen at,  http://www.kyffhauser.co.za/Plants1/Grewia_bicolor_var_bicolor/Index.htm

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION – BOTH TRUE AND FALSE – AT WWW.JW.ORG

5/18/2024 12:20 pm  #2902

THIS IS VOL 711B –  COMBINATION OF (1) INTERESTING VIDEO AND TALKING SHOWING WONDERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD’S CREATION, [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND AN A VIDEO TO INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF MICAH; AND A LINK TO A BIBLE STUDY: [3]  TREATMENT OF DAUGHTERS BY MEMBERS OF ISLAM:

(1) TO VIEW WAS IT DESIGNED OR CREATED, VIEW THE SHORT VIDEO, CLICK OR POST IN BROWSER THE FOLLOWING,   
https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODBibleCreation/docid-502200134_1_VIDEO

NOW VIEW A TALKING VIDEO SHOWING, WAS IT DESIGNED? THE PILOT WHALE’S SELF-CLEANING SKIN:
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/science/was-it-designed/pilot-whale-self-cleaning-skin/

COMBINATION OF [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [3]    TREATMENT OF DAUGHTERS BY MEMBERS OF ISLAM:

[2]     SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [711B]

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.  12  If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?  13  And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.  14  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:  John 3:11 – 14, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

And as was recorded in Psalms 119:66 - 68, [AV] “Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.  67 Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.  68  Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.”  At this time the Hebrews were Almighty God (YHWH) chosen people due to his covenant with their forefather Abraham, yet they proved to be a stiff-necked people per Exodus 33:1 – 6, [AV] “And the LORD said unto Moses, Depart, and go up hence, thou and the people which thou hast brought up out of the land of Egypt, unto the land which I sware unto Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, saying, Unto thy seed will I give it:  2  And I will send an angel before thee; and I will drive out the Canaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite:  3  Unto a land flowing with milk and honey: for I will not go up in the midst of thee; for thou art a stiffnecked people: lest I consume thee in the way. 4 And when the people heard these evil tidings, they mourned: and no man did put on him his ornaments.  5  For the LORD had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.  6  And the children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments by the mount Horeb.”

TO VIEW INTRODUCTION TO BOOK OF BOOK OF MICAH, CLICK OR ENTER IN BROWSER, THE https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/micah-introduction/FOLLOWING:

TO ENJOY AN ONLINE BIBLE STUDY CALLED “FOLLOW THE CHRIST”:  CLICK OR POST IN BROWSER, THE FOLLOWING.

[3]       TREATMENT OF DAUGHTERS BY MEMBERS OF ISLAM:

It is unconscionable how many in Islam treat daughters:

CASE 1:

Egypt outlaws all female circumcision 2 hours, 17 minutes ago [6/28/2007]

CAIRO (AFP) - Egypt on Thursday finally banned all female circumcision, the
widely-practised removal of the clitoris which just days ago cost the life of a
12-year-old girl.

Officially the practice, which affects Muslim women in Egypt and goes back to the time of the pharoahs, [[Moslems adapted a horrible practice of pagans yet untruthfully claim they are not heathens, strange]] was banned in 1997 but doctors were allowed to operate "in exceptional cases".

On Thursday, Health Minister Hatem al-Gabali decided to ban every doctor and
member of the medical profession, in public or private establishments, from
carrying out a clitoridectomy, a ministry press official told AFP.
Any circumcision "will be viewed as a violation of the law and all
contraventions will be punished," said the official, adding that it was a
"permanent ban".

A survey in 2000 said the practice was carried out on 97 percent of the
country's women.

In the latest fatality, 12-year-old Bedur Ahmed Shaker was taken by her mother
to a private clinic in Minya, a town on the Nile south of Cairo, for the
operation. She died before she could be transferred to hospital.
Her mother accused the woman doctor of negligence, charging that her daughter's
death was linked to the anaesthetic and not the removal of the clitoris, for
which she had paid 50 pounds (nearly nine dollars). Police have arrested both
women.

There is no excuse for this horrible heathen crime against nature.    Here is a brief exert on how terrible it really is,
<<<"Excision refers to clitoridectomy (removal of the prepuce and the clitoris) plus the partial or total removal of the labia minora, the inner lips of the vulva, see Diagram 1C. Type II circumcision is a more extensive form of FGC compared to Type I and due to the sewing together of the leftover labia minora epidermis, which contains sweat glands, a buildup of sweat and urine in the closed off space beneath this closure can lead to local or urinary infection, septicemia, hemorrhaging and cyst formation.[10] This type of FGC is also called khafd, meaning reduction in Arabic....

And,

Other serious long term health effects are also common. These include urinary and reproductive tract infections, caused by obstructed flow of urine and menstrual blood, various forms of scarring and infertility. The first time having sexual intercourse will often be extremely painful, and infibulated women will need the labia majora to be opened, to allow their husband access to the girl thingy. This second cut, sometimes performed by the husband with a knife, can cause other complications to arise.">>>

Yet members of Islam defend this horrible heathen crime against nature that they received from paganism much as do some apostate (counterfeit) so called Christians defend the pagan teachings of the Trinity and Christmas they got from heathen pagans.   Let's look at an actual defending of it by a member of Islam and the counter to it.
<<<"[[4]]How do you know true christians don't do this? Is there anything in your bible that forbids this practice?
[[1]]What about for a girl who is deformed down there and has a need for this precedure? Is it wrong for her to have it as well?
[[2]]Do you realize that women who live in very hot climates like Africa, experience swelling in that area, making this type of operation necessary for them to live a normal life?
[[3]]I have never said that muslims around the world do not have cultural practices that have little or nothing to do with Islam.... it doesn't make it wrong or right based on that alone though.">>>

Now let's look past these lies and false accusations at the truth:

FIRST [[1]], There is no medical need for this procedure. The following article from an encyclopedia will clearly show this and the fact that it is bad for a women's health. Saying there are medical reasons for same is nothing but AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

SECOND [[2]], Your saying that,

<<<"in very hot climates like Africa, experience swelling in that area, making this type of operation necessary for them to live a normal life?">>>

Is AN OUTRIGHT LIE in no way backed by medical knowledge, see article below.

THIRD [[3]], You refuse to accept that many members of Islam practice this heathen horrible sex crime against young girls.

Is AN OUTRIGHT REJECTION OF REALITY which goes completely against the principles of education, learning, and the truth.

FOURTH [[4]], Genuine (true) followers do not practice this heathen horrible sex crime against young girls. The statement,

<<<" How do you know true christians don't do this? Is there anything in your bible that forbids this practice?">>>

Is nothing but a deceptive question similar to the one used by Satan the Devil in the Garden of Eden, AN OUTRIGHT LIE in the form of a question.

CASE 2:

An actual case, one of many, reported by Kevin Sites a most reliable reporter, Kevin Sites in the Hot Zone is news reporting for the new millennium - a nexus of backpack journalism, narrative story-telling techniques, and the Internet, designed to reach a global audience hungry for information.

His mission, to cover every armed conflict* in the world within one year, and in doing so to provide a clear idea of the combatants, victims, causes, and costs of each of these struggles - and their global impact. With honest, thoughtful reporting we'll strive to establish Kevin Sites in the Hot Zone as a forum for information and involvement. Users will not only learn about the scope of world conflict, but will find ways to be part of the solutions- through dialogue, debate, and avenues for action.

<<<"KABUL, Afghanistan - Eleven-year old Gulsoma lay in a heap on the ground in front of her father-in-law. He told her that if she didn't find a missing watch by the next morning he would kill her. He almost had already. Enraged about the missing watch, Gulsoma's father-in-law had beaten her repeatedly with a stick. She was bleeding from wounds all over her body and her right arm and right foot had been broken.
Read Full Entry (8078 comments)

Child Bride
Posted by Kevin Sites
on Mon, Mar 20 2006, 6:51 PM ET

Married at the age of four, an Afghan girl was subjected to years of beatings and torture, finally escaping to discover that within all the world's cruelty, there is also some kindness.

When I meet her at the Ministry of Women's Affairs I'm surprised that the little girl, now 12, is the same one that had endured such horrible suffering. She is wearing a red baseball cap and an orange scarf. She has beautiful brown eyes and a full and animated smile. She takes one of my hands in both of hers and greets me warmly, without any hint of shyness.

"She looks healthy," says Haroon, my friend and translator. I nod. But she looks older than her years, we both agree. In orphanages - first in Kandahar, then in Kabul - she has had a year to recover from a lifetime's worth of unimaginable imprisonment, deprivation and torture.

In one of the ministry's offices she sits in a straight-backed wooden chair and tells us the story of her life so far. She is stoic for the most part, pausing only a few times to wipe her eyes and nose with her scarf.

Her story begins in the village of Mullah Allam Akhound, near Kandahar.

"When I was three years old my father died, and after a year my mother married again, but her second husband didn't want me," says Gulsoma. "So my mother gave me away in a promise of marriage to our neighbor's oldest son, who was thirty."

"They had a ceremony in which I was placed on a horse [which is traditional in Afghanistan] and given to the man."

Because she was still a child, the marriage was not expected to be sexually consummated. But within a year, Gulsoma learned that so much else would be required of her that she would become a virtual slave in the household.

At the age of five, she was forced to take care of not only her "husband" but also his parents and all 12 of their other children as well.

Though nearly the entire family participated in the abuse, her father-in-law, she says, was the cruelest.

"My father-in-law asked me to do everything - laundry, the household chores - and the only time I was able to sleep in the house was when they had guests over," she says. "Other than that I would have to sleep outside on a piece of carpet without even any blankets. In the summer it was okay. But in the winter a neighbor would come over and give me a blanket, and sometimes some food."

When she couldn't keep up with the workload, Gulsoma says, she was beaten constantly.

Gulsoma's scars

"They beat me with electric wires," she says, "mostly on the legs. My father-in-law told his other children to do it that way so the injuries would be hidden. He said to them, 'break her bones, but don't hit her on the face.'"

There were even times when the family's abuse of Gulsoma transcended the bounds of the most wanton, sadistic cruelty, as on the occasions when they used her as a human tabletop, forcing her to lie on her stomach then cutting their food on her bare back.

Gulsoma says the family had one boy her age, named Atiqullah, who refused to take part in her torture.

"He would sneak me food sometimes and when my mother-in-law told him to find a stick to beat me, he would come back say he couldn't find one," she says. "He would try to stop the others sometimes. He would say 'she is my sister, and this is sinful.' Sometimes I think about him and wish he could be here and I wish I could have him as my brother."

One evening, Gulsoma says, when her father-in-law saw the neighbor giving her food and a blanket, he took them away and beat her mercilessly. Then, she says, he locked her in a shed for two months.

"I would be kept there all day," she says, "then at night they would let me go the bathroom and I would be fed one time each day. Most of the time it was only bread and sometimes some beans."

She says every day she was locked in the shed, she wished and prayed that her parents would come and take her away. Then she would remember that her father was dead and her mother was gone.

But Gulsoma had an inner strength even her father-in-law couldn't comprehend.

"When he came to the shed he kept asking me, 'Why don't you die? I imprisoned you, I give you less food, but still you don't die.'"

But it wasn't for lack of trying. Gulsoma said when her father-in-law finally let her out of the shed, he bound her hands behind her back and beat her unconscious. She says he revived her by pouring a tea thermos filling with scalding water over her head and her back.

"It was so painful," she says, dabbing her eyes with her scarf and sniffling for a moment. "I was crying and screaming the entire time."

Five days later, she says, her father in law gave her a vicious beating when his daughter's wristwatch went missing.

"He thought I stole it," she says, "and he beat me all over my body with his stick. He broke my arm and my foot. He said if I didn't find it by the next day, he would kill me."

She crawled away that night and hid under a rickshaw.  When the rickshaw driver found Gulsoma, broken and bleeding, he listened to her story and took her to the police. She was hospitalized immediately.

"The doctor at the hospital who treated me said, 'I wish I could take you to the village square and show all the people what happened to you, so no one would ever do something like this again,'" Gulsoma says.

It took her a full month to recover from her last beating. But the fear and psychological trauma may never go away.

"I was happy to have a bed and food at the hospital," she says. "But I was thinking that when I get better they will give me back to the family."

However, Gulsoma says when the police questioned the family, the father-in-law lied and tried to tell them she had epilepsy and had fallen down and hurt herself. But the neighbor who had helped Gulsoma confirmed the story of her beatings and torture.

The police arrested her father-in-law and "husband." They told her, she says, they would keep them in jail unless she asked for their release.

"Everyone was crying when they heard my story," Gulsoma says.

Gulsoma says she stayed at an orphanage in Kandahar, but was the only girl in the facility. Eventually, her story was brought to the attention of the Ministry of Women's Affairs.

The toll of torture

Gulsoma was then brought to a Kabul orphanage, where she lives today. She takes off her baseball cap and shows us a bald spot, almost like a medieval monk's tonsure, on the crown of her head where she was scalded.

She then turns her back and raises her shirt to reveal a sad map of scar tissue and keloids from cuts, bruises and the boiling water.

Haroon and I look at each other with disbelief. Her life's tragic story is etched upon her back.

Yet she continues to smile. She doesn't ask for pity. She seems more concerned about us as she reads the shock on our faces.

"I feel better now," she says. "I have friends at the orphanage. But every night I'm still afraid the family will come here and pick me up."

Gulsoma also says that when the sun goes down, she sometimes begins to shiver involuntarily - a reaction to the seven years of sleeping outdoors, sometimes in the bitter cold of the desert night.

She says she believes there are other girls like her in Kandahar, maybe elsewhere in Afghanistan, and that she wants to study human rights and one day go back to help them.

As we walk outside to take some pictures, I ask her if, after all she's been through, she thinks it will be harder to trust, to believe that there are actually good people in the world.

"No," she says, quickly.

"I didn't expect anyone would help me but God. I was really surprised that there were also nice people: the neighbor, the rickshaw driver, the police," she says. "I pray for those who helped release me."

Looking directly into the camera, she smiles as if nothing bad had ever happened to her in her entire life.

"I think that all people are good people," she says, "except for those that hurt me."

SUPPORT GULSOMA

To learn more about how you can help Gulsoma and other children in need in Afghanistan, click here, http://hotzone.yahoo.com/b/hotzone/blogs3046?rf=248, http://hotzone.yahoo.com/b/hotzone/blogs3046 ">>>

But child brides are nothing new for Islam.  Even their founder had a child bride of 6 years old and consummated it when she was just 9 years old - at the first bleed.  Her name was Aisha.

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BIBLE AND RELIGION – BOTH TRUE AND FALSE – AT   WWW.JW.ORG

5/21/2024 7:07 am  #2903

THIS IS VOL 712B –  COMBINATION OF (1) INTERESTING VIDEO AND TALKING SHOWING WONDERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD’S CREATION, [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND AN A VIDEO TO INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF NAHUM; AND A LINK TO A BIBLE STUDY: [3]  SHOWING LOVE BY EXPOSURE OF FALSE RELIGION AND DOCTRINE:   [4]  SOURCE FOR MANY MORE RELIGIOUS ITEMS

NOW VIEW A TALKING VIDEO SHOWING, WAS IT DESIGNED?  THE FUNCTION OF CAT WHISKERS—
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201504/function-of-cat-whiskers/

COMBINATION OF [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [3]   SHOWING LOVE BY EXPOSURE OF FALSE RELIGION AND DOCTRINE:

[2]      SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY VOL [712B]

Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:  24  But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.  25  Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised;   Jeremiah 9:23 – 25, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

This same truth is repeated in the Greek or New Testament at many places of which James 2:8 - 13, [AV] “If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:  9  But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.  10  For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.  11  For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no  adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.  12  So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.  13  For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.”  So it behooves all of us to exercise love toward all, and to deal in justice with all. 

TO VIEW INTRODUCTION TO BOOK OF BOOK OF NAHUM, CLICK OR ENTER IN BROWSER, THE https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/nahum-introduction/:

[3]       SHOWING LOVE BY EXPOSURE OF FALSE RELIGION AND DOCTRINE:

INTRODUCTION:

It is a genuine (true) follower of Jesus (Yeshua) obligation to warn all about false religion and doctrine.   All genuine (true) followers should show love to all by exposing false doctrine so they have an opportunity to get in good standing with Jesus (Yeshua) and his Father, Almighty God (YHWH) per John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me." (American Standard Version; ASV); and this in keeping with what Jesus (Yeshua) said at Matthew 22:37-40, "And he said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second like unto it is this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. 40 On these two commandments the whole law hangeth, and the prophets." (ASV).

Exposure of false religion and doctrines would of course include the exposure of false religious books that many claim falsely came from the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, Almighty God (YHWH) by an angel or some other medium including ones that are a knockoff of the Bible.   To understand why, let's look at what the Bible actually is.   It is NOT the product of one committee or strongman. It has over 40 individual writers who wrote under divine inspiration/guidance putting the thoughts of God (YHWH) into the words of men much as transcribing secretaries today taking transcription and then later typing it out. In other words one real author, God (YHWH), and many scribes each of whom wrote in his own style over a period of approximately 1,600 years. All of what people call or consider inconsistencies are really not such, but most often just a problem of translation and/or understanding, i.e., lack of understanding of what the original writer writing in his own language and culture meant/said in his original writing. What is remarkable, is the writers over such a period of time all wrote in harmony when even most posters on threads on this forum can not even stay on track or subject over a period of a few days and/or weeks at most with the original subject of the thread. This fact of harmony over a period so great as to almost stagger the imagination shows that it had one guiding force or author who divinely inspired its writers as humans of their own volition can not keep on track over short periods of time.

To wit, the Bible is the ONLY book God (YHWH) ever inspired men to write as his scribes. In other words, God is its author and men only put his thoughts given to them by divine inspiration into their own words, the words of men. Not only that, all the other writers of later so called religious guidance books borrowed from it and made changes in accord with their strong man or so called prophet. Take the example of Joseph Smith who borrowed from it to write the Book of Mormon, but failed to give credit or source to the Bible and twisted some borrowed things into bizarre distortions. Other examples are of course the bizarre writings of David Koresh the Prophet of the Branch Dividians of Waco, Texas; and the Quran, etc.

WHY EXPOSURE IS NECESSARY AND LOVING:

Now all need to be showing love to their neighbors including Jews and telling them of the first step toward salvation given at John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (AV).   Messages of hate assist no one in learning the truth per John 8:32, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (Authorized King James Bible; AV).

With respect post of exposure of false religions, doctrine, traditions, etc., they have a worthy objective; to wit, enabling individuals to correct their wrong path. Articles of exposure of wrong are NOT ones of hate, as are many of others, but ones that expose false doctrine and wrong practice to lovingly give all the correct information so they can bring their life in harmony with the will of Jesus (Yeshua) Christ and his Father, Almighty God (YHWH).   All should read these articles instead of writing hate literature and articles making false accusations.  In any article I write you will find not one word of hate or bashing, only truth.   They are posted to assist all in knowing the truth, per John 8:32, and to assist all in making a change in their lives by getting out of groups and/or religions that practice false doctrine and wrong practices.

All need to learn about love and that includes warning others with respect false doctrine and wrong practices instead of thinking of hate as many do and attacking the messenger who brings them the truth.  One writer wrote,

Love is patient and is kind, love does not envy. Love does not brag, is not proud, does not behave itself inappropriately, does not seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil. does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things... I Corinthians 13

Love is the power of faith. Faith needs love to be made perfect, because perfect faith results in faithfullness and faithfullness is a work of love. Faith and love go hand in hand because faith wants to believe, just as love trusts, faith sees through the darkness and weathers the storm, just as love endures all things, and faith seeks to put God first just as love always gives. 1 Corinthians 13 :4-7 Our faith is not just knowledge about God but a personal relationship with Him as Lord, and any relationship requires love to succeed, to endure trials and to grow, including our relationships with one another because we are called to be family in the Lord and to love one another. The perfect example of faith powered by love is seen in the life of Jesus Christ, who manifests Gods love ...
Because love is the power of faith we should focus on love, seize it and cultivate it... and we can because God is love, and He imparts that love to us when we draw near to Him as the scripture says... whatever touches what is holy shall become holy Leviticus 6:27, and love is of the Holy Spirit. By faith we draw near to God through sincere prayer, entering into His presence, because when Jesus died on the cross, the temple curtain separating God and man was torn in two from top to bottom... Mathew 27:51 Gods promise says that if we draw near to Him then He will draw near to us, James 4:8 and when He who is Holy draws near to us then our spirits are sanctified by His Holy Spirit as His holiness is imparted to our spirits. If we allow God to fill our hearts with His Holy Spirit then we are filled with the love of God because love is the pre-eminate characteristic of God's holiness. Because God is the source of our love, love is the fruit of faith... Galatians 5: 22
When we submit to the love of God we have combined faith with love and have the power to fulfill the royal law, which is to love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul... Mathew 22:37-39 If we keep the royal law James 2:8 we are being faithful and are perfecting faith by faithfullness... James 2:22 If we love God we will seek to please Him and keep the royal law because the royal law embraces Gods will and all of His commandments. Without love we can't fulfill the royal law because we can't love the Lord unless we have love. To manifest the love of God is to overcome sin, whereas to not manifest the love of God is to sin. For the royal law is not to know about the Lord, but to love the Lord... and to love one another as ourselves. We can't do one without the other, because we can't truly love God whom we can't see if we don't love mankind who is made in the image of God. When we love one another we are manifesting our love for God whom we can't see by loving His image. If we love one another then we also love God because we can't love the reflection without loving its source. And if we love God we will love Jesus Christ and allow Him to reign in our hearts, keepings all of His commandments John 14:21 by subduing the will and power of the flesh through the power of the Holy Spirit, so that faith working through love does the will of God by turning the thought into reality which pleases Him and fulfills the royal law...
Faith without love is incomplete, residing only in the mind as knowledge, and knowledge of Gods will alone can not perfect us by saving us from sin but allowing Jesus Christ to reign in our hearts. If knowledge of Gods will alone could save us then salvation would have been through the law of Moses or even a Christian law handed down by Jesus, and there would not have been any need for Christ to die for our sins Galatians 2:21 and dwell in our hearts. If Jesus reigns in our hearts then the love of Christ also reigns because He is the manifestation of Gods love. The heart without the love of God does not have Jesus Christ and the soul without the Spirit of Christ is not born again Romans 8:9 and cannot be perfected by being transformed into the likeness of Jesus Christ which is true salvation and the result of faith. But the soul which manifests the love of God has been washed clean by the Holy Spirit Romans 15:16 and manifests the spirit and glory of Jesus Christ... "[source - Simon Strahler]

Which does a very good job of summarizing what love is all about.

CONCLUSION:

If one fails to lovingly warn others with respect false religion, doctrine, etc., it is quite possible Almighty God (YHWH) might reject him/her for not showing love by warning his/her neighbor.  So be diligent in sounding the warning.

[4]  To read many more religious articles, go to:   http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/religioustruths-forum-1.html&sid=3332d8b672c83f9abee033515e6f9698

5/25/2024 12:42 pm  #2904

THIS IS VOL 713B –  COMBINATION OF (1) INTERESTING VIDEO AND TALKING SHOWING WONDERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD’S CREATION, [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND AN A VIDEO TO INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF HABAKKUK; AND A LINK TO A BIBLE STUDY: [3]  EXERCISE OF PRUDENCE IS NOT BIGOTRY, BUT LEARNED DISCRETION:  [4]  SOURCE FOR MANY MORE RELIGIOUS ITEMS

NOW VIEW A TALKING VIDEO SHOWING, WAS IT DESIGNED?  THE TAIL OF THE AGAMA LIZARD:
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201302/agama-lizard/

COMBINATION OF [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [3]   EXERCISE OF PRUDENCE IS NOT BIGOTRY, BUT LEARNED DISCRETION:

[2]       SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY VOL[713B]

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.  Galatians 5:22 – 23, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

To develop these, it would be wise to follow Jesus (Yeshua) counsel that we should prey  for then, and he assures us per Luke 11:13, [AV]  “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” 

TO VIEW INTRODUCTION TO BOOK OF BOOK OF HABAKKUK, CLICK OR ENTER IN BROWSER, THE https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/habakkuk-introduction/

[3]       EXERCISE OF PRUDENCE IS NOT BIGOTRY, BUT LEARNED DISCRETION:

INTRODUCTION:

In life, one must exercise prudence and treat situations and/or people and/or animals with circumspection if they have proved disadvantageous and/or dangerous in the past. This is not bigotry which is a showing of strong partiality to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ; whereas, prudence is based on learned experience and is essential for avoiding dangerous situations and/or people and/or animals in the future. Of course this will lead to one's holding something to be dangerous that is similar to what proved dangerous in the past even if it is NOT DANGEROUS.

Let's look at some illustrations:

Situation #1 = For an example, once many people are bitten by a dog, they treat all dogs for ever more with suspicion, best be safe first rather than sorry. Now of course all dogs are not dangerous, but based on past bad experience, many feel it is prudent or circumspect to treat all dogs as dangerous until proven otherwise- guilty until proven innocent. This is an psychological aspect of mankind that is built into his psyche as a measure to protect him/her from harm.

Situation #2 = For example, many mushrooms are safe to eat, but others are highly poisonous. Now the prudent thing to do when one is not sure of the safety of any particular mushroom is to not eat it until it has been proven none poisonous- treat it as guilty until proven innocent.

Situation #3 = For example, there are many evil people in the world who will do you harm. If a neighborhood or group have individuals that have proved dangerous in the past such as crime infested areas, it is the prudent thing to avoid both these neighborhoods and/or groups until they are proven otherwise- treat as guilty until proven innocent.

TRUST MUST BE EARNED BUT CAN EASILY BE DESTROYED:

Situation # 1, In Cherry Hill, N.J. lived a well respected Albanian Muslim family who ran a roofing business and a pizzeria and to all outward appearances were normal individuals. The family members delivered pizzas to many locations in fort Dix and were never regarded with any suspicion. They had earned the trust of the community with their good behavior and were NOT discriminated against because they were Muslim.

However, they did NOT live up to the trust that had been given to them as shown by their secretly plotting to murder many individuals as follows:

<<<"Sylwia Kapuscinski for The New York Times [5/8/2007],

CAMDEN, N.J., May 8 -Six Muslim men from New Jersey and Philadelphia were charged Tuesday with plotting to attack Fort Dix with automatic weapons and possibly even rocket-propelled grenades, vowing in taped conversations "to kill as many soldiers as possible," federal authorities said.

The arrests came after a 15-month investigation during which the F.B.I. and two informers who had infiltrated the group taped them training with automatic weapons in rural Pennsylvania, conducting surveillance of military bases in the Northeast, watching videos of Osama bin Laden and the 9/11 hijackers and trying to buy AK-47 assault rifles.   The authorities described the suspects as Islamic extremists and say they represent the newest breed of threat: loosely organized domestic militants unconnected to - but inspired by - Al Qaeda or other international terror groups.
The suspects include three ethnic Albanian brothers who entered the United States illegally, part of a family that has lived for years in Cherry Hill, N.J., where they attended public schools and ran a roofing business and a pizzeria. They were joined by a brother-in-law, who was born in Jordan and is a United States citizen, and two other legal United states residents: an ethnic Albanian from the former Yugoslavia, and a Turk who lived in Philadelphia.

The men, ages 22 to 28, held jobs ranging from roofing to driving a cab to delivering pizza, and had no clear motivation other than their stated desire to kill United States soldiers in the name of Islam. They considered a variety of targets, including the annual Army-Navy football game and warships docked in the Port of Philadelphia, but ultimately dismissed Dover Air Force Base in Delaware as having too much security and picked Fort Dix largely because one of their fathers owned a restaurant nearby that delivered to the base.

The authorities first caught up with the men in January 2006, when personnel at a video store alerted the authorities after the suspects requested that he transfer onto a DVD a videotape of the group shouting about jihad as they fired assault weapons at a range in the Pocono Mountains.   "This is a new brand of terrorism where a small cell of people can bring enormous devastation," Christopher J. Christie, the United States attorney for New Jersey, said at an afternoon news conference in the courthouse here.

As the suspects were charged before a United States Magistrate Judge, Joel Schneider, prosecutors described a complicated operation that was at once ambitious and meandering, marked by deadly weapons and a certain lack of sophistication. The suspects alternately declared themselves eager to sacrifice their lives in the name of Allah and expressed ambivalence, worrying about getting arrested or deported for buying weapons or possessing a map of a military base...".[source - New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/09/us/09plot.html?ex=1336363200&en=3b4af6b0b61c9abf&ei=5088&partner=r ] >>>.

These individuals who had earned trust for Muslims in Cherry Hill, N.J., but then destroyed it by proving themselves to be just hateful, greedy, and lustful for violence individuals. They have not only destroyed trust for themselves, but all Muslims in the psyche of those in the Cherry Hill, N.J. area. Most people in this area will of course do the prudent and circumspection thing - regard ALL Muslims with extreme suspicion until proven not dangerous - guilty until proven innocent. Is this bigotry? No, not at all, but is a learned reaction to a group of people some of whom have proven very dangerous in the past - strictly a defensive measure against perceived danger which is prudence.

Situation # 2, The murder of over 3,000 individuals and the destruction of the prettiest building in New York City on September 11, 2001 by a group of Muslims acting under the orders of a Muslim Sheik named Usama bin Ladin, and his subsequent launch of other murder plots.

The sociological fallout from this is of course the invoking of prudence and circumspection with respect to the group to which these belonged as all being dangerous and to be regarded with extreme suspicion until proven innocent. Some might wrongly call this bigotry, but it is not. It is simply people reacting to a perceived danger and the prudent and circumspection thing - regard ALL Muslims with extreme suspicion until proven not dangerous - guilty until proven innocent. Is this bigotry? No, not at all, but is a learned reaction to a group of people some of whom have proven very dangerous in the past - strictly a defensive measure against perceived danger which is prudence.

This prudent action is called generalization, and is a basic human reaction to perceived dangerous and/or disadvantageous situations. All humans do it, some consciously and others unconsciously - it is a built in by nature self preservation instinct.

CONCLUSION:

Groups must take action against their misbehaving members if they do NOT want to be adversely generalized as being dangerous as a measure of prudence and circumspection. If they fail to take sufficient measures against their misbehaving members, then they should be expected to be considered suspicious and dangerous until proven otherwise.

In the above cases, the members of the group they belonged to failed to take the necessary action against their misbehaving members and therefore they will reap the odious generalization by the world community at large for failing to do so. They should not blame others for being prudent and circumspect, but themselves for their failure to take preventative measures.

[4]  To read many more religious articles, go to:   http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/religioustruths-forum-1.html&sid=3332d8b672c83f9abee033515e6f9698

5/27/2024 9:42 pm  #2905

THIS IS VOL 714B –  COMBINATION OF (1) INTERESTING VIDEO AND TALKING SHOWING WONDERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD’S CREATION, [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND AN A VIDEO TO INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF ZEPHANIAH; AND A LINK TO A BIBLE STUDY: [3]   LOVE FOR ALMIGHTY GOD (YHWH):  [4]  SOURCE FOR MANY MORE RELIGIOUS ITEMS

NOW VIEW A TALKING VIDEO SHOWING, WAS IT DESIGNED?  WAS THE LANTERN F PHOTURIS-FIREFLY:
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201402/lantern-photuris-firefly/

COMBINATION OF [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [3]   LOVE FOR ALMIGHTY GOD (YHWH)

[2] SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY VOL [714B]

John 8:42 Jesus (Yeshua) said to them, " Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me." (Authorized King James Bible; AV).

Jesus (Yeshua) said he comes from God. The flesh cannot be speaking for the flesh was created. So Jesus (Yeshua)'s spiritual being came from God. Jesus (Yeshua) did not send himself, he did not come on his own, but before he was on earth, God sent him. Jesus (Yeshua) was sent by God into the world, so Jesus (Yeshua) is before the world with God.  He is referred to a Pr. 8:22-31, “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.  23  I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.  24  When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.  25  Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:  26  While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.  27  When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:  28  When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:  29  When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:  30  Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;  31  Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.” [AV]

TO VIEW INTRODUCTION TO BOOK OF BOOK OF ZEPHANIAH, CLICK OR ENTER IN BROWSER, THE
https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/zephaniah-introduction/

[3]       LOVE FOR ALMIGHTY GOD (YHWH)

Love for our dearest Friend, Jehovah, moves us to speak up in his behalf. For some 6,000 years he has been slandered by Satan per 2 Corinthians 4:3-4, “3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” (Authorized King James Bible; AV). Therefore, people believe that Almighty God (YHWH) torments sinners in a burning hell, [REALITY, go https://religioustruthsbyiris.createmybb4.com/thread-5.html ],
that he is a mysterious Trinity, [REALITY, go to, https://religioustruthsbyiris.createmybb4.com/thread-6-post-43.html#pid43
 and learn the reality about the so called Trinity],
and that he is disinterested in humans [REALITY, go to,  chief attribute]. Many have even come to the conclusion that he does not exist. How we long for people to come to know the truth about our heavenly Father [REALITY, go to, https://religioustruthsbyiris.createmybb4.com/thread-6-post-44.html#pid44]! Our diligent efforts to let all know about Almighty God (YHWH) brings hem great pleasure and frustrates Satan per Proverbs 27:11, “My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.” (AV), and Hebrews 13:15-16, “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.” (AV).

6/03/2024 7:06 pm  #2906

THIS IS VOL 715B –  COMBINATION OF (1) INTERESTING VIDEO AND TALKING SHOWING WONDERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD’S CREATION, [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND AN A VIDEO TO INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF HAGGAI; AND A LINK TO A BIBLE STUDY: [3]  THE LEUCAENA LEUCOCEPHALA (= L. GLAUCA) IS A TREE LEGUME FAMILY  [4]  SOURCE FOR MANY MORE RELIGIOUS ITEMS

NOW VIEW A TALKING VIDEO SHOWING, WAS IT DESIGNED? THE V-SHAPED POSE OF THE CABBAGE WHITE BUTTERFLY
The V-Shaped Pose of the Cabbage White Butterfly—Was It Designed?

COMBINATION OF THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND THE RARE FRUIT TREES AND VEGETABLES.   With the Scripture of the Day first.

[2]     SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY VOL [715B]

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.  James 1:25,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Yes, we must act in harmony with our faith as clearly shown by James 2:24 -26, [AV] “Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? 26  For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”  To booster your faith, take note of the many fulfilled prophecies in the Bible and the fine works of many of the prophets of old. 

TO VIEW INTRODUCTION TO BOOK OF BOOK OF HAGGAI, CLICK OR ENTER IN BROWSER, THE
https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/haggai-introduction/

[3]   THE LEUCAENA LEUCOCEPHALA (= L. GLAUCA) IS A TREE LEGUME FAMILY 

Here is a Commentary on Bountiful Trees and Vegetables God (YHWH) has provided for mankind, specifically the Leucaena leucocephala (= L. glauca) is a tree legume native to the subhumid and humid tropics of Central America (5).

Its value as a high-quality protein forage in association with grasses is being investigated in tropical Latin America (2), Australia, Hawaii, and other countries (1).

A leaf spot incited by Camptomeris.  [source - retrieved from an abstract http://www.apsnet.org/publications/PlantDisease/BackIssues/Documents/1980Articles/PlantDisease64n04_414.PDF  on  1/09/2013]

Leucaena Sp., this is a large family of rare plants having many different forms.  Here is the data on one member of this family of plants, Leucaena leucocephala and cactus (Opuntia sp.) were evaluated as forages for rabbits based on growth, feed utilization, gastrointestinal tract (GIT) development, and carcass traits. A total of 64 purebred Altex and New Zealand White weanling rabbits were fed for 42 d. Experimental diets were 100, 90, 80 or 70% commercial pellets with corresponding levels of 0, 10, 20 or 30% leucaena leaves (dry matter basis), fed either with or without cactus offered ad libitum.

Weekly growth response slopes varied by diet but not breed. Control rabbits (100% pellets fed ad libitum with and without cactus) had improved average daily gains by 9.0 g/d (P<0.01), reached 1,800 g minimum market weight earlier by 6.5 d (P<0.05), and had heavier 42-d final weights by 371 g (P<0.01) than rabbits fed leucaena with and without cactus. In general, cactus did not significantly influence any of the traits studied. Pellet and gross (pellet plus forage) feed intake performance in control versus forage-fed pens depended on whether cactus was included in the diets (P<0.05). However, independent of the cactus effect, conversion of gross feed to total gains was improved in control versus forage-fed pens (P<0.01). Rabbits fed 10% leucaena (with and without cactus) had higher pellet and gross feed intake levels (P<0.01), whereas no differences existed between 20 and 30% leucaena diets. Rabbits on the 20 and 30% leucaena with cactus diets numerically consumed the least quantity of pellets per unit of body gain. Control animals had 2.0% higher carcass (P<0.05), 0.85% lower GIT (P<0.01), and 0.14% lower stomach (P=0.07) weights as percentages of pre-slaughter weight than animals fed 30% leucaena with and without cactus. Carcass and GIT traits were similar between control animals fed only pellets and those fed pellets and cactus (P>0.05). Rabbits fed 30% leucaena with cactus had 2.7% higher carcass weight (P<0.05) and tended to have 1.0% higher pelt weight (P<0.10) compared to those fed 30% leucaena without cactus. Breeds were not different for growth, GIT and carcass traits (P>0.05). [source - retrieved from an abstract at  http://www.fao.org/livestock/agap/frg/FEEDback/lrrd/lrrd10/2/luke102.htm  on  //2013]

In Genesis 1:11-13, "And God said, Let the earth put forth grass, herbs yielding seed, and fruit-trees bearing fruit after their kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening and there was morning, a third day. (American Standard Version, ASV)[for more details, go to  www.jw.org].

This is so rare a plant that there is not much information on it, and that which is available is from abstracts from Doctorate and Masters Thesis which do not give much general information.  They are limited to very specific items only.

[4]  To read many more religious articles, go to: http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/religioustruths-forum-1.html&sid=3332d8b672c83f9abee033515e6f9698

6/05/2024 1:40 pm  #2907

THIS IS VOL 717B –  COMBINATION OF (1) INTERESTING VIDEO AND TALKING SHOWING WONDERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD’S CREATION, [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND AN A VIDEO TO INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH; AND A LINK TO A BIBLE STUDY: [3] APOSTATE (COUNTERFEIT) CHRISTIANS AND ISLAM BOTH CLAIM HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG, BUT TACITLY PERMIT IT: [4]  SOURCE FOR MANY MORE RELIGIOUS ITEMS

NOW VIEW A TALKING VIDEO SHOWING, WAS IT DESIGNED?  THE EMPEROR PENGUIN’S FEATHER COAT:
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201309/emperor-penguins-feathers/

COMBINATION OF [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [3]    APOSTATE (COUNTERFEIT) CHRISTIANS AND ISLAM BOTH CLAIM HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG, BUT TACITLY PERMIT IT

[2]      SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY VOL [717B]

Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.  James 2:18,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

Yes, our actions will show whether we have real faith.  We must live by faith, Habakkuk 2:2 - 4, [AV] “And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.  3  For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.  4  Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.”  But we must believe in Almighty God’S (YHWH’S) promises and seek to do his will and not go chasing after false creeds and doctrines.  Yes, belief in His existence is insufficient as James 2:19 – 20 says, [AV] “Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.  20  But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?”

TO VIEW INTRODUCTION TO BOOK OF BOOK OF ZECHARIAH, CLICK OR ENTER IN BROWSER, THE
https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/zechariah-introduction/

[3]    APOSTATE (COUNTERFEIT) CHRISTIANS AND ISLAM BOTH CLAIM HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG, BUT TACITLY PERMIT IT:

INTRODUCTION:

Both Apostate (counterfeit) Christians and Islam decry homosexuality as a sin, but tacitly permit it.   Now a dictionary defines tacit as:

TACIT:

implied or indicated (as by an act or by silence) but not actually expressed <tacit consent> <tacit admission of guilt>
[SOURCE - Marriam-Webster's On-Line Dictionary]

One brief statement that showed this fact but raised a lot of controversy since many did not want to recognize reality was,

<<<" I never back things that Almighty God (YHWH) disapproves of like gay marriages, the acceptance of gay men, and lesbians such as Bishop Fred Hiltz of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island does. You should well know that these things violate Romans 1:21-27, "because that, knowing God, they glorified him not as God, neither gave thanks; but became vain in their reasonings, and their senseless heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God for the likeness of an image of corruptible man, and of birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts unto uncleanness, that their bodies should be dishonored among themselves: 25 for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due." (American Standard Version: ASV). Nor do I agree with the Muslims at ######## site ########## of which the "The Middle East Times" says "GayEgypt.com has emerged as a key source of information and communication for the gay community in Egypt." It's a shame that the Muslim community as well as the apostate (counterfeit) Christian community tolerate such wrong doing.">>>.

Some Muslims claimed it was a great sin, and use,

Sura, 7:81, "For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds."

And,

Sura 4:16,  "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for God is Oft-returning, Most Merciful."

And some apostate (counterfeit) Christians claimed likewise, and indeed the Bible clearly shows it as such at Romans 1:19-28,

"because that which is known of God is manifest in them; for God manifested it unto them.  20  For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity; that they may be without excuse:  21  because that, knowing God, they glorified him not as God, neither gave thanks; but became vain in their reasonings, and their senseless heart was darkened.  22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23  and changed the glory of the incorruptible God for the likeness of an image of corruptible man, and of birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.  24  Wherefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts unto uncleanness, that their bodies should be dishonored among themselves:   25  for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.  26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature:  27  and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due.  28  And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting;" (American Standard Version; ASV).

But both groups in reality tacitly permit it as will be shown.

WHY IS IT TACITLY PERMITTED?

The answer is quite simple, they are just fooling themself, it is not what either the Bible or the Bible knockoff the Qur'an actually say, but how religious leaders be they priest and/or imams or muftis or what ever teach the people is the interpretation of what is written either in the Bible or the bible knockoff the Qur'an that matters and governs actions.   It matters not what the Bible and/or the Bible knockoff really say.   People go by what they are taught by their religious leaders.   Take the genocide committed by the Roman Catholic Church at the direction of their supreme religious leader, the pope, what mattered was not that the Bible clearly said at Exodus 20:13, "Thou shalt not kill." (Authorized King James Bible; AV), but what their religious leaders told them.   Therefore, it is the religion at fault, irregardless of what their particular holy book, be it the Bible or the Bible knockoff the Qur'an may say.   Neither in so called Christianity or in Islam are most individuals actions really governed in any way by what their particular holy book really says, but they are governed by the interpretation of their religious leaders.   Thus, knowing this reality, one would be either just plain stupid and/or dumb to even bother looking at a particular religion's holy book and expect the members would conform to it.   Take the Rig Vede and find me for example a Hindu actually conforming to it instead of the interpretation given to it by his religious leaders, like looking for a needle in the haystack per K.S. Lal, India's greatest historian.

APOSTATE (COUNTERFEIT) CHRISTIANS TACITLY PERMIT IT AS THEY ARE THOROUGHLY CORRUPTED:

As is well known, the Roman Catholic Church (RCC) has had a tremendous problem with homosexual priest going after little boys and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles's Cardinal, Cardinal Roger Mahony, said, per the news account,
<<<" By GILLIAN FLACCUS, Associated Press Writer 49 minutes ago [7/15/2007]

LOS ANGELES - Cardinal Roger Mahony, leader of the nation's largest Roman Catholic archdiocese, apologized Sunday to the hundreds of people who will get a share of a $660 million settlement over allegations of clergy sex abuse.

"There really is no way to go back and give them that innocence that was taken from them. ... The one thing I wish I could give the victims, I cannot," he said.
"Once again, I apologize to anyone who has been offended, who has been abused. ... It should not have happened and should not ever happen again."
Mahony said that he has met in the past 14 months with dozens of people alleging clergy abuse and that those meetings helped him understand the importance of a quick resolution to what he called a "terrible sin and crime.">>>.

Of course this is but one example and most of the apostate (counterfeit) so called Christian faiths have similar problems and/or openly tacitly support the practice of homosexuality.   Some openly come out on behalf of gay same sex marriages such as Bishop Fred Hiltz of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, who openly approves of  gay marriages, the acceptance of gay men, and lesbians no matter what the Bible says.

This clearly proves what was stated in the introduction, that it matters NOT what the "Holy Book" of any religion says or does not say, but what does matter is what the doctrines and/or concepts the clergy of a group says and what the personal agenda of the clergy person is.

ISLAM IS THE SAME AS THE APOSTATE (COUNTERFEIT) SO CALLED CHRISTIANS IN  TACITLY PERMITTING IT AND LIKEWISE  THEY ARE THOROUGHLY CORRUPTED ALSO:

Let's look at the facts.    One member of Islam said,
<<<"homosexuality is considered as a worst sin in Islam and is not allowed.">>>.

Of course this is pure 'bull crap' as members of Islam run one of the biggest homosexual sites on the internet, until secular interest shut it down.

What I originally said on homosexuality in Islam and apostate (counterfeit) Christians,

For saying this, Muslims falsely accused me of posting a link to a porn site because they did not want to admit that there are many gays (homosexuals or queers) in Islam, but as you can see they love to point their fingers at others.   Now let's in brief look at some realities.

Now let's look at the reality within Islam:

<<<"Queer Jihad:
Queer Jihad, once called the Muslim Homosexual Resource Center, estimates that there are about 50 million gay and lesbian Muslims in the world. The number appears reasonable; it would include about 5% of the total membership of the Islamic faith. [2] The term "Jihad" can be translated into English as "struggle." The North American media have often mistakenly reported it as meaning "holy war.">>>.

<<<"Al-Fatiha:
Al-Fatiha is an "international organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Muslims, including those questioning their sexual orientation and/or gender identity, as well as their friends, families, partners, and allies." They feature three Email discussion groups: one is a general group, one is restricted to women, another is for men. They hope to work within the progressive wing of Islam "work in order to enlighten the world that Islam is a religion of tolerance and not hate, and that Allah (God) loves His creation, no matter what their sexual orientation might be." [4]>>>.

<<<"Queernet: a Gay-Muslim mailing list:
This was started on 1997-DEC. Its purpose is "to bring gay and lesbian Muslims together to communicate issues of common concern. By using our own individual experiences, our knowledge, and our faith in Islam and in Allah (God), the goal of this list is to bring two important aspects of our lives together. Being Gay and Muslim are not exclusive, nor are they an oxymoron. By participating in this list, the hope is that each and every one of us will realize that. God certainly does not discriminate, and indeed we can be both practicing Muslims AND still identify ourselves as being gay or lesbian."
It appears to have gone offline.">>>.

<<<"Gay and Lesbian Arabic Society:
"GLAS" defines itself as a "networking organization for Gay and Lesbians of Arab descent or those living in Arab countries. We aim to promote positive images of Gays and Lesbians in Arab communities worldwide. We also provide a support network for our members while fighting for our human rights wherever they are oppressed. We are part of the global Gay and Lesbian movement seeking an end to injustice and discrimination based on sexual orientation." They are based in New York City, and hold twice-monthly meetings in a community center there. GLAS has a online newsletter and a mailing list. [6]>>>.

References used in the above quotes:
1. "What is Islam's View of Homosexuality" Investigating Islam, at: http://www.islamic.org.uk/
2. Queer Jihad is a gay-positive support group for gay and lesbian Muslims. They have links to various mailing lists, essays on homosexuality, a bibliography of books on Islam and homosexuality. See: http://www.queerjihad.org
3. "Homosexuality & Islam," Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama'at, at: http://www.utexas.edu/This web site also appears to be defunct.
4. Al-Fatiha ("The Opening") is at: http://www.al-fatiha.org/
5. Pamphlet by Al-Fatiha at: http://www.al-fatiha.org/
6. "Welcome to the GLAS homepage," at: http://www.glas.org/ Their Washington DC chapter is at: http://www.glas.org/glasdc.html The New York City chapter is at: http://glas.org/

<<<"Al-Fatiha:

Al-Fatiha Foundation is dedicated to Muslims who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, questioning, those exploring their sexual orientation or gender identity, and their allies, families and friends. Al-Fatiha promotes the progressive Islamic notions of peace, equality and justice. We envision a world that is free from prejudice, injustice and discrimination, where all people are fully embraced and accepted into their faith, their families and their communities. Founded in 1998, Al-Fatiha Foundation is a registered US-based non-profit, non-governmental organization." [source - http://www.al-fatiha.org/]
>>>.

And, the Miami Herald said,

<<<"http://www.miamiherald.com/578/story/150298.html

June 25, 2007

LEBANON  Beirut an enclave for gay tolerance.

Despite the country's political instability, gay men and women find a degree of tolerance, if not outright acceptance.
BY RAED RAFEI
Los Angeles Times Service
BEIRUT -- The Lebanese soldiers at the checkpoint peered through the barbed wire.
Across the street from these men in their fatigues and combat gear, another group of men had arrived -- revelers in hip-hugging pants and tight shirts on their way to Acid, an openly gay nightclub in east Beirut.
The soldiers barely reacted.
In Lebanon, homosexuality is becoming less of a taboo. It is discussed with much greater candor on television and radio talk shows.
New gay bars have opened, joining mainstays such as Acid, creating a flourishing nightlife that is attracting locals and foreign tourists alike.
''It's not that the political class is more open today,'' said George Azzi, a prominent gay-rights activist. ``But authorities, by portraying themselves as the new guardians of democracy and civil rights, find themselves rather bound not to attack gays.'' [Note, we should not hate gays, but only their wrong acts.]

The 2005 bombing that killed former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri unleashed a political firestorm that led to the ouster of Syrian troops from Lebanon. But with its heady rhetoric about freedom and rights, the so-called Cedar Revolution also set in motion an unspoken cultural transformation.
Famous for its riotous nightlife, Lebanon has long been known as the most permissive of Arab countries. Many tourists from the Persian Gulf countries come to Beirut for the kinds of kicks they can't get at home.
Berto Kanso, a 27-year-old archaeology graduate, has made a business of charting these shadowy waters. He runs a gay-tourism website that offers advice on hotels, restaurants and gay bars in Lebanon. He e-mails travel updates to his contact list of 7,000 subscribers all over the world.
Homosexuality is still considered shameful in many places outside the cosmopolitan capital, and many gay men and women in Lebanon prefer to lead a double life rather than risk being ostracized.
''I am only gay when I am in bed with another man,'' said Kareem, 40, who didn't want to give his last name for fear of being persecuted. Kareem says he avoids going to gay clubs or being seen publicly with other gay men. Instead, he meets other men anonymously online.
''Many gay men suffer from homophobia in their surrounding,'' said Maha Rabbat, a psychotherapist who counsels at Helem, one of the few Arab associations to advocate rights for gays, lesbians and transgender people.
Not long ago, Lebanese security forces regularly taunted, and sometimes beat, gays. Those arrested were prosecuted under a law prohibiting ``unnatural sexual intercourse.''
The law remains on the books but is rarely enforced.
Despite legal uncertainties, Helem operates freely. Friday nights, undeterred by the heavy presence of police and soldiers, Helem members stroll Beirut's seafront promenade, distributing AIDS-awareness brochures and condoms to gay men and male prostitutes.
Some activists worry that the unresolved legal issues could become a problem.
''Any change in politics can set us back,'' Azzi said."[source - http://www.miamiherald.com/578/story/150298.html ]>>>.

A few Muslim gay (homosexual, queer) sites:

Al-Fatiha Foundation - International organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Muslims. News, events, chapters, and discussion groups at http://www.al-fatiha.org/ .

Al-Fatiha Foundation News - News group from Al-Fatiha Foundation at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/al-fatiha-news/

Eye on Gay Muslims - "Principled, compassionate Islamic perspective" - a blog focusing on Islam and homosexuality, especially on same-sex attracted Muslims and those who affirm LGB identities at http://gaymuslims.wordpress.com/

Homosexuality and Islam - An argument for putting homosexuality in perspective, that while it is sinful, it is not the worst of sins at http://www.geocities.com/mikailtariq/homo.htm

Huriyah Magazine - A Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual And Transgender Magazine For Muslims at http://www.huriyahmag.com/

Islam and Homosexuality - Cites references to homosexuality in the Qur'an and Hadith, discusses history of Islamic legal treatment of sexuality, gives links to other sources at http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_isla.htm

Islam's Love-Hate Relationship with Homosexuality - Compilation of the actual treatment of homosexuals in Muslim countries. The difference between acceptable dominant homosexual activity and unacceptable mutual or affectionate activity at http://www.frontpagemag.com/articles/Printable.asp?ID=5704

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Muslim Webring - Connecting sites by and for Muslims who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender at http://members.aol.com/gendervariant/faith/muslim/webring.htm

Safra Project - Resource for lesbian, bisexual and transgender Muslim women - Provides information on issues relevant to lesbian, bisexual and transgender Muslim women (& gay Muslims). Includes the scholarly work of progressive Muslims on 'Sexuality, Gender and Islam', and information on social and legal issues. See the Links button for many other sites dealing this topic at http://www.safraproject.org/

StraightWay - Miscellaneous Resources - This is an annotated collection of links to articles on homosexuality by Muslims. It is part of a site dedicated to the struggle of straight, traditional Muslims against homosexuality at http://straightway.sinfree.net/resources/

CONCLUSION:

Some members of Islam are just OUTRIGHT LYING when they say,
<<<"homosexuality is considered as a worst sin in Islam and is not allowed. ">>>.

Because reality is that their religious leaders are tacitly permitting it and Islam even has its own Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual And Transgender Magazine, Huriyah Magazine.

Yes, apostate (counterfeit) so called Christians do likewise, but as shown at the beginning of this article, they do not lie about it as does Islam.   It is an open fact.

So what does all this prove, many members of Islam are just OUTRIGHT LIARS.

Of course the apostate (counterfeit) so called Christian groups are just as bad, but at least some of them are honest enough to admit their tacit approval of homosexuality.
[note, Muslim homosexual sites deep popping up and disappearing.]

[4]  To read many more religious articles, go to: http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/religioustruths-forum-1.html&sid=3332d8b672c83f9abee033515e6f9698

6/08/2024 9:33 am  #2908

THIS IS VOL 718B –  COMBINATION OF (1) INTERESTING VIDEO AND TALKING SHOWING WONDERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD’S CREATION, [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND AN A VIDEO TO INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF MALACHI, AND A LINK TO A BIBLE STUDY: [3] MANY MEMBERS OF ISLAM DO NOT TELL THE TRUTH: [4]   A LINK TO A TALKING VIDEO ON THE WRONGS OF HOMOSEXUALITY.  [5]  A TALKING VIDEO OF Is TRUTH IMPORTANT ANYMORE?

NOW VIEW A TALKING VIDEO SHOWING, WAS IT DESIGNED?  THE LIGHT ORGAN OF THE HAWAIIAN BOBTAIL SQUID
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201505/hawaiian-bobtail-squid-light-organ/

COMBINATION OF [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [3]    MANY MEMBERS OF ISLAM DO NOT TELL THE TRUTH:

[2]   SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY [718B]

Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.  7  For the LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills;  8  A land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig trees, and pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey;  9  A land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness, thou shalt not lack any thing in it; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig brass.  10 When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee. 11  Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day: Deuteronomy 8:6 – 11, [authorized King James Bible; AV]

The ancient Isralites lived under Almighty God’s (YHWH’s) loving care for hundreds of years, and received very good care from him when they obeyed His commandments per Deuteronomy 4:5 – 8, [AV] “Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.  6  Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.  7  For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for?  8  And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?” ; However, their good care by Him was contingent on their obedience to Him as shown at Deuternonmy 4:9, [AV] “Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy
sons’ sons;” 

TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RELIGION AND THE BIBLE, GO TO, 
http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/religioustruths-forum-1.html&sid=3332d8b672c83f9abee033515e6f9698

TO VIEW INTRODUCTION TO BOOK OF BOOK OF MALACHI, CLICK OR ENTER IN BROWSER, THE
https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/malachi-introduction/

[3]    MANY MEMBERS OF ISLAM DO NOT TELL THE TRUTH:

INTRODUCTION:

Many members of Islam either do not tell the truth or intentionally set out to pervert the truth.  This occurs on the international front with leaders of Muslim nations telling outright lies such as President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran declaring that the Holocaust is a myth and never happened.  It occurs on the person to person front with members of Islam telling outright untruths and making false accusations, knowingly, which is also untruth - a lie.  For example, one female member of Islam personally told the following lies about me,

[1] She called me a whore, AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

[2] She called me a slut, AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

[3] She called me a twit, AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

[4] She called me an apostate, AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

In addition, members of Islam falsely claim that Christ ministry and gospel of being one of hate - ALL OUTRIGHT UNTRUTH.

Yet members of Islam, believe it or not get offended when you tell the absolute truth with respect to their telling untruth and call it lying which it is, and this is not in keeping with John 8:32, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (Authorized King James Bible; AV).

THE FACTS - ON THE INTERNATIONAL FRONT:

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran declaring that the Holocaust is a myth and never happened.  He said,

<<<" TEHRAN, Dec. 14, 2005
(AP) Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Wednesday the Holocaust is a "myth" in another sharp attack on Israel's right to exist that drew immediate harsh criticism from both the Jewish state and from Germany and the European Commission.

Germany's foreign minister blasted the comments as "shocking and unacceptable" and warned that they will influence crucial upcoming nuclear talks between Europe and Iran.

Speaking to thousands of people in the southeastern city of Zahedan, Ahmadinejad said: "Today, they have created a myth in the name of Holocaust and consider it to be above God, religion and the prophets."

Ahmadinejad first provoked an international outcry in October when he called for Israel to be "wiped off the map." Previously he expressed doubt about the Nazi destruction of European Jewry during the World War II. But Wednesday was the first time when he said in public that it was a myth.

Touring southeast Iran, Ahmadinejad said that if Europeans insist the Holocaust did happen, then it was they who were responsible and they should pay the price."
[source -  CBS News, August 3, 2007 10:07pm, http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/14/world/main1124255.shtml ]>>>.

This pronouncement that the Holocaust is a myth is both an OUTRIGHT LIE AND AN ATTEMPT TO DENY ACTUAL HISTORY.  I once even interviewed tWO Polish victims of the Holocaust, Mr. And Mrs. Snell, and well know it was very real and not a myth as President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran lying declares.

But let's look at what an encyclopedia says on the Holocaust,

<<<"The Holocaust
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Selection" on the Judenrampe, Auschwitz, May/June 1944. To be sent to the right meant slave labor; to the left, the gas chambers. This image shows the arrival of Hungarian Jews from Carpatho-Ruthenia, many of them from the Berehov ghetto. It was taken by Ernst Hofmann or Bernhard Walter of the SS. Courtesy of Yad Vashem.[1]

The Holocaust (from the Greek holókauston from holos "completely" and kaustos "burnt"), also known as Ha-Shoah (Hebrew: ?????), Churben (Yiddish: ?????), is the term generally used to describe the killing of approximately six million European Jews during World War II, as part of a program of deliberate extermination planned and executed by the National Socialist regime in Germany led by Adolf Hitler.[2]

Other groups were persecuted and killed by the regime, including the Roma, Soviet POWs, disabled people, gay men, Jehovah's Witnesses, Roman Catholic Poles, and political prisoners.[3][4] Many scholars do not include these groups in the definition of the Holocaust, defining it as the genocide of the Jews,[5] or what the Nazis called the "Final Solution of the Jewish Question." Taking into account all the victims of Nazi persecution, the death toll rises considerably: estimates generally place the total number of victims at nine to 11 million.[6]

The persecution and genocide were accomplished in stages. Legislation to remove the Jews from civil society was enacted years before the outbreak of World War II. Concentration camps were established in which inmates were used as slave labour until they died of exhaustion or disease. Where the Third Reich conquered new territory in eastern Europe, specialized units called Einsatzgruppen murdered Jews and political opponents in mass shootings. Jews and Roma were crammed into ghettos before being transported hundreds of miles by freight train to extermination camps where, if they survived the journey, the majority of them were killed in gas chambers. Every arm of Germany's bureaucracy was involved in the logistics of the mass murder, turning the country into what one Holocaust scholar has called "a genocidal nation."[7]

Notes [[References]]
1. ^ "The Auschwitz Album", Yad Vashem.
2. ^ Niewyk, Donald L. The Columbia Guide to the Holocaust, Columbia University Press, 2000, p.45: "The Holocaust is commonly defined as the murder of more than 5,000,000 Jews by the Germans in World War II." Also see "The Holocaust," Encyclopaedia Britannica, 2007: "the systematic state-sponsored killing of six million Jewish men, women and children, and millions of others, by Nazi Germany and its collaborators during World War II. The Germans called this "the final solution to the Jewish question."
3. ^ Berenbaum, Michael. The World Must Know, The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, pp.125ff.
4. ^ a b "Non-Jewish victims of Nazism," Encyclopaedia Britannica.
5. ^
o Weissman, Gary. Fantasies of Witnessing: Postwar Attempts to Experience the Holocaust, Cornell University Press, 2004, ISBN 0801442532, p. 94: "Kren illustrates his point with his reference to the Kommissararbefehl. 'Should the (strikingly unreported) systematic mass starvation of Soviet prisoners of war be included in the Holocaust?' he asks. Many scholars would answer no, maintaining that 'the Holocaust' should refer strictly to those events involving the systematic killing of the Jews'."

o "The Holocaust: Definition and Preliminary Discussion", Yad Vashem: "The Holocaust, as presented in this resource center, is defined as the sum total of all anti-Jewish actions carried out by the Nazi regime between 1933 and 1945: from stripping the German Jews of their legal and economic status in the 1930s, to segregating and starving Jews in the various occupied countries, to the murder of close to six million Jews in Europe. The Holocaust is part of a broader aggregate of acts of oppression and murder of various ethnic and political groups in Europe by the Nazis."

o Niewyk, Donald L. The Columbia Guide to the Holocaust, Columbia University Press, 2000, p.45: "The Holocaust is commonly defined as the murder of more than 5,000,000 Jews by the Germans in World War II."

o "Holocaust," Encyclopaedia Britannica, 2007: "the systematic state-sponsored killing of six million Jewish men, women, and children and millions of others by Nazi Germany and its collaborators during World War II. The Germans called this "the final solution to the Jewish question" (emphasis added).

o "Holocaust", Encarta: "Holocaust, the almost complete destruction of Jews in Europe by Nazi Germany and its collaborators during World War II (1939-1945). The leadership of Germany's Nazi Party ordered the extermination of 5.6 million to 5.9 million Jews (see National Socialism). Jews often refer to the Holocaust as Shoah (from the Hebrew word for "catastrophe" or "total destruction")."

o Paulson, Steve. "A View of the Holocaust", BBC: "The Holocaust was the Nazis' assault on the Jews between 1933 and 1945. It culminated in what the Nazis called the 'Final Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe', in which six million Jews were murdered."

o "The Holocaust", Auschwitz.dk: "The Holocaust was the systematic annihilation of six million Jews by the Nazis during World War 2."

o "Holocaust-Definition", Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies: "HOLOCAUST (Heb., sho'ah). In the 1950s the term came to be applied primarily to the destruction of the Jews of Europe under the Nazi regime, and it is also employed in describing the annihilation of other groups of people in World War II. The mass extermination of Jews has become the archetype of GENOCIDE, and the terms sho'ah and "holocaust" have become linked to the attempt by the Nazi German state to destroy European Jewry during World War II ... One of the first to use the term in the historical perspective was the Jerusalem historian BenZion Dinur (Dinaburg), who, in the spring of 1942, stated that the Holocaust was a "catastrophe" that symbolized the unique situation of the Jewish people among the nations of the world."

o Also see the Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies list of definitions: "Holocaust: A term for the state-sponsored, systematic persecution and annihilation of European Jewry by Nazi Germany and its collaborators between 1933 and 1945."

o "The Holocaust", Compact Oxford English Dictionary: "(the Holocaust) the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime in World War II."

o The 33rd Annual Scholars' Conference on the Holocaust and the Churches defines the Holocaust as "the Nazi attempt to annihilate European Jewry," cited in Hancock, Ian. "Romanies and the Holocaust: A Reevaluation and an Overview", Stone, Dan. (ed.) The Historiography of the Holocaust. Palgrave-Macmillan, New York 2004, pp. 383-396.

o Bauer, Yehuda. Rethinking the Holocaust. New Haven: Yale University Press. 2001, p.10.

o Dawidowicz, Lucy. The War Against the Jews: 1933-1945. Bantam, 1986, p.xxxvii: "'The Holocaust' is the term that Jews themselves have chosen to describe their fate during World War II."

6. ^ Donald Niewyk suggests that the broadest definition would produce a death toll of 17 million. A figure of 26 million is given in Service d'Information des Crimes de Guerre: Crimes contre la Personne Humain, Camps de Concentration. Paris, 1946, p. 197.

7. ^ a b Berenbaum, Michael. The World Must Know," United States Holcaust Museum, 2006, p. 103."
[source - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust ]>>>.

So as can readily be seen, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a member of Islam, is NOT TELLING THE TRUTH WITH RESPECT THE HOLOCAUST BEING A MYTH - HE IS LYING.

Now let's see what moderate Muslims say about the radical Muslims.

FREEMUSLIM COALITION DECLARES 'ISLAMISM' THE MOTHER OF ALL BIG LIES:

Here is what the Freemuslim Coalition, a moderate Muslim group, says with respect the more radical Muslims with regard the subject of lying,

<<<"'Islamism is The Mother of All Big Lies'
January 26, 2005
memri
In an article titled "Adolf Hitler on the Making of a Successful Lie," Abu Khawla (Muhammad Bechri), a human rights activist and former chair of the Tunisian section of Amnesty International, claims that Islamism is "a very successful lie," and not "a remarkable social and political force." In his view, "only Arab/Muslim secular forces can effectively undermine Islamism." The following are excerpts from the article1)

'The Mother of All Big Lies: Islamism'

"A contributor to a secular forum did well recently in reminding us about Hitler's dictum on how to lie and have a great impact on the masses... This raises a set of interesting questions. Why would a particular lie succeed while others fail? And why would a liar suddenly succeed in a particular period of time and not before that? To answer these questions, we need to understand what makes for a successful lie. I will elaborate on this point first, then I will go on to speculate on the effective way to counter the mother of all big lies: Islamism (or political Islam, since Islamism is nothing but politics in a religious garb).

"Adolf Hitler said: 'the broad mass of a nation will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one.' Hitler also taught us that to succeed, the lie should be told loudly. In case you didn't notice, he would generally start his speeches in a relatively quite manner, [and] then as he starts shouting he gets more and more applause. The foolhardy German masses honestly believed that if their beloved Fuhrer is taking such a pain to talk loudly, he should be telling more truth.

"By these two accounts, Islamism is expected to be a very successful lie, indeed. Amir Taheri estimated the Islamist propaganda machine's bill to be about 100 billion dollars during the last two decades alone, which makes it the largest propaganda machine in history, even larger than the communist propaganda machine during the Soviet era. People wouldn't obviously spend that much unless they know they have to defend a huge lie.

"The mosque (especially the Friday prayer sermon) is particularly used by Islamists to spread their message. [Egyptian progressive] Saadeddine Ibrahim recently lamented how he would face a propaganda machine that uses a network of 150,000 mosques in Egypt. In many countries, Fatwas issued by the Mullahs could be binding on social and political matters, and the religious authorities are granted wide powers for censorship of whatever they consider to be blasphemous.

"In addition, an infiltration of culture and education spheres gives Islamists an upper hand, especially in the conception of school curricula and media programs. And since the early 1990s, a turn to the worst was inaugurated by the advent of satellite TV. In the Arab world, this important tool of communications is so far completely monopolized by fundamentalists."
[source - Freemuslim Coalition, http://www.freemuslims.org/news/article.php?article=346 ]>>>.

So even many Muslims themselves recognize that many members of Islam are outright untruth tellers, but let's look at a debate between a member of Islam and a none member of Islam.

A DEBATE OVER THE LACK OF HONESTY OF MANY MEMBERS OF ISLAM:

A debate on a web forum between Nuray, a member of Islam, and John Bastile, a none member of Islam follows,

<<<"Submitted by John Bastile, Jan 22, 2006 at 22:55
Nuray,

Your version of Islam contains many lies that we have encountered before. Please do understand that our knowledge in Islam is not as shallow as you hoped. You may encounter many muslims which are poor and illiterate and you can succeed in saying what you have. You may have encountered shallow Westerners and bulls**t your way thru. However, in this weblog platform, you are dealing with people who have done research on Islam.

Lie #1
"During the life time of Muhammed, peace upon him, first Islamic state was established so that Muslims could practice Islam without being killed by pagan Arabs. During that time Allah gave an order dictates that non-believers to be killed wherever they were seen."

Muhammed was in Mecca for about 10 years. No harm was done to him. He left because he lost credibility after the "Satanic Verses" incident by allowing three pagan daughters of Allah to be worshipped as well. Later he rescinded his statement by claiming that Satan has taken over him. He lost many followers.

Lie #2
"14th century ago pagans had difficulty to understand life after death, one God instead of many ones. It was really difficult times for both Muslims and non-Muslims."

There were records of Jews and Christians in Arab at that time. Muhammed's relatives were among them. Monotheism has already existed peacefully with pagan beliefs until Islam came along and conquered every tribe by force.

For example, Muhammed attacked Khaybar for its wealth. Later he tortured the keeper of the city's treasury and beheaded him. He then rape the 18-year old wife, Safiyyah on the same night as he killed her father, husband and family.

Ishaq:510 "When the Apostle looked down on Khaybar he told his Companions, 'O Allah, Lord of the heavens and what they overshadow, and Lord of the Devils and what into error they throw, and Lord of the winds and what they winnow, we ask Thee for the booty of this town and its people. We take refuge in Thee from its evil and the evil of its people. Forward in the name of Allah.' He used to say this of every town he raided."

Lie #3
"Some tribes were destroyed some of them accepted an agreement to pay tax. Later on all of them were united."

The moment Muhammed died, the entire community dispersed. Many revert to their original practices until the War of Compulsion brought them back -by the sword. The 4 Caliphs participated violent civil wars. No Islamic leadership after that. Too treacherous.

More lies actually. But time does not permit me at this juncture. Please, Nuray, present your arguments with consistency and truth. You're not dealing with muslims but the free people. We are capable of research. Please do not claim superiority by ending your weblogs urging us to read about your Islamic history. I urge you to read your own Hadiths and Quran. You seem to avoid quoting the Hadiths. One verse from the quaran and then you filled your paragraphs with propoganda.

If you would like to dispute my arguments above, I can present verses from your own holy books to defend my propositions."
[source - a debate between Nuray, a Muslim, and John Bastile, Jan 22, 2006 that was submitted to Daniel Pipes Web Site, http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/32211]>>>.

Now let's consider if Islam is a peaceful religion per the Qur'an as many in Islam claim:

IS ISLAM A PEACEFUL RELIGION PER THE QUR'AN OR IS THIS AN UNTRUTH?

Now many members of Islam claim theirs is a peaceful religion per the Qur'an, but is this really so?

First, Reality is, it is not what either the Bible or the Bible knockoff the Qur'an actually say, but how religious leaders be they priest and/or imams or muftis or what ever teach the people is the interpretation of what is written either in the Bible or the bible knockoff the Qur'an that matters and governs actions.   It matters not what the Bible and/or the Bible knockoff really say.   People go by what they are taught by their religious leaders.   Take the genocide committed by the Roman Catholic Church at the direction of their supreme religious leader, the pope, what mattered was not that the Bible clearly said at Exodus 20:13, "Thou shalt not kill." (Authorized King James Bible; AV), but what their religious leaders told them.   Therefore, it is the religion at fault, irregardless of what their particular holy book, be it the Bible or the Bible knockoff the Qur'an may say.   Neither in so called Christianity or in Islam are most individuals actions really governed in any way by what their particular holy book really says, but they are governed by the interpretation of their religious leaders.   Thus, knowing this reality, one would be either just plain stupid and/or dumb to even bother looking at a particular religion's holy book and expect the members would conform to it.   Take the Rig Vede and find me for example a Hindu actually conforming to it instead of the interpretation given to it by his religious leaders, like looking for a needle in the haystack per K.S. Lal, India's greatest historian.

Second, Let's look at what the Qur'an actually says using a bibleprobe.com article as the basis:
<<<"You can always know a false god. 
False gods always demand the blood of innocents.
Whenever the innocent and just are being slain, there you will find Moloch the god Ba'al; always masquerading.

The god of Muslims is revealed as a tyrant who demands Muslims and all others submit to him.  Whereas in the New Testament, Jesus revealed to Christians a God who is a loving Father, who wants us to come to Him via free will.  In the Old Testament (Exodus 34:6) the real God revealed Himself as "merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth".  He is the Creator of the Universe, the God of Love, and Lord of Life.  The God of Israel is this true God.  He insists "Thou shall not kill the innocent and just".

When a Muslim declares that Islam is a religion of peace, he/she is either ignorant of the Koran (Qur'an), or is deceitfully thinking of this "peace", as it extends only to those within the Muslim Community.  The deceit is that they will not tell you exactly what they mean. According to the Qur'an: "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah.  Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers"  Sura 48:29.  "Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..."

[[[Sura 48:29 from three different versions of the Qur'an:

YUSUFALI: Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
PICKTHAL: Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. Thou (O Muhammad) seest them bowing and falling prostrate (in worship), seeking bounty from Allah and (His) acceptance. The mark of them is on their foreheads from the traces of prostration. Such is their likeness in the Torah and their likeness in the Gospel - like as sown corn that sendeth forth its shoot and strengtheneth it and riseth firm upon its stalk, delighting the sowers - that He may enrage the disbelievers with (the sight of) them. Allah hath promised, unto such of them as believe and do good works, forgiveness and immense reward.
SHAKIR: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves; you will see them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking grace from Allah and pleasure; their marks are in their faces because of the effect of prostration; that is their description in the Taurat and their description in the Injeel; like as seed-produce that puts forth its sprout, then strengthens it, so it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the unbelievers on account of them; Allah has promised those among them who believe and do good, forgiveness and a great reward ]]]

Sura 9:5.

[[[Sura 9:5 from three different versions of the Qur'an:

YUSUFALI: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
PICKTHAL: Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
SHAKIR: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.]]]

Also see Sura 9:29

[[[Sura 9:29 from three different versions of the Qur'an:

YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
PICKTHAL: Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
SHAKIR: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.]]]

Please note that there is not a single verse in the entire Christian Bible that contains this "open-ended", universal command to kill/or be ruthless to unbelievers.

Sura 47:4 says:

Fa'idha Laqitumu Al-Ladhina Kafaru Fadarba Ar-Riqabi Hattaá 'Idha 'Athkhantumuhum Fashuddu Al-Wathaqa Fa'imma Mannaan Ba`du Wa 'Imma Fida'an Hattaá Tada`a Al-Harbu 'Awzaraha Dhalika Wa Law Yasha'u Allahu Lantasara Minhum Wa Lakin Liyabluwa Ba`dakum Biba`din Wa Al-Ladhina Qutilu Fi Sabili Allahi Falan Yudilla 'A`malahum

which means

Therefore, WHEN YOU MEET THE UNBELIEVERS, SMITE AT THEIR NECKS; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.

[[[Sura 47:4 from three different versions of the Qur'an:

YUSUFALI: Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
PICKTHAL: Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens. That (is the ordinance). And if Allah willed He could have punished them (without you) but (thus it is ordained) that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He rendereth not their actions vain.
SHAKIR: So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish. ]]]

Many Quran translators have tried to soften the meaning in their translation by adding the words "in war" in brackets after the word "Unbelievers" but they are NOT there in the original Arabic text."[source - http://bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm]>>>.

CONCLUSION:

Many in Islam appear not to know what truth is, and actually get mad when others tell the truth.  In fact, one got so mad at being told the truth that she actually expressed a desire to choke me, and said,

<<<"I just get so angry at #### I could choke her.>>>
[source - http://www.forumofislam.com/index.php?showtopic=6021&st=75  Page 5]"

Some members of Islam untruthfully claim that
<<<"hate as foundation of his (Jesus) faith," :[source - http://www.forumofislam.com/index.php?showtopic=5917 >>>
AN OUTRIGHT LIE, Jesus was all love as is his Father, Almighty God (YHWH), see Matthew 22:37-40 and 1 John 4:8.

One member of Islam made the following false accusation - lie - against me.

<<<""Their slanderous post, '#### should be ignored from this point on since she has already admitted that she's just a rebelious ex-muslim who couldn't stomach the laws she was expected to follow.... a poor excuse for turning your back on God if you ask me...."[source - http://www.forumofislam.com/index.php?showtopic=5269&st=120&start=120  Page 9]>>>.

This is AN OUTRIGHT LIE.   First, I was never a member of Islam, Second, I am not rebellious, but am a genuine (true) follower of Jesus (Yeshua) Christ.  I definitely have NOT turned my back on Almighty God (YHWH), nor his only begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ.

Now let's look at another false charge - lie,
<<<"Well at least "he" admits that he's plagarizing "her" work before "he" reposts "her" CP nonsense." [source - http://www.forumofislam.com/index.php?showtopic=6008]>>>.

Now how can my husband be plagiarizing my work when he gives full credit to me as the source?    Giving full credit and use with permission - that is not plagiarizing - so as usual another lie from members of Islam.

Let's look at what a dictionary has to say on the matter of plagiarizing:

plagiarist = noun: someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own, [source - One Look Dictionary, http://www.onelook.com/?w=plagiarist&ls=a ]

It is readily apparent that some in Islam do not even understand the concept of being truthful and consider telling untruths to be the normal way.  This is not right.

[4]  A TALKING VIDEO ON HOMOSEXUALITY AND WHY WRONG:
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/bible-about-homosexuality/

[5]  A TALKING VIDEO OF Is TRUTH IMPORTANT ANYMORE?
https://www.jw.org/en/library/series/more-topics/is-truth-important/

6/10/2024 11:10 am  #2909

THIS IS VOL 719B –  COMBINATION OF (1) INTERESTING VIDEO AND TALKING SHOWING WONDERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD’S CREATION, [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND AN A VIDEO TO INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF MATTTHEW, AND A LINK TO A BIBLE STUDY: [3] MANY MEMBERS OF ISLAM DO NOT TELL THE TRUTH: [4]   A LINK TO A TALKING VIDEO ON THE WRONGS OF HOMOSEXUALITY.  [5]  A TALKING VIDEO OF Is TRUTH IMPORTANT ANYMORE?

NOW VIEW A TALKING VIDEO SHOWING, WAS LIFE DESIGNED OR NOT? 
I Am Convinced That Life Was Designed by God”COMBINATION OF [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [3]    SHOULD WRONGFUL OCCUPIERS BENEFIT FROM THEIR WRONGFUL OCCUPATION:

[2]     SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY VOL [719B]

The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother’s milk.  Exodus 23:19,  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

However, they were not honest with their Creator, and often did not follow his specific commandments, but brought defective offerings to his as recorded at Malachi 1:11 – 14, [AV] “For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.  12  But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.  13  Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.  14  But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.”  This shameful action on their part won Almighty God’S (YHWH’S) disfavor as shown by Malachi 2:1 – 2, [AV] “And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.  2  If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.”  Therefore, we should seek to win His good pleasure by seeking to obey his commandments.   

http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/religioustruths-forum-1.html&sid=3332d8b672c83f9abee033515e6f9698

TO VIEW INTRODUCTION TO BOOK OF BOOK OF MATTHEW, CLICK OR ENTER IN BROWSER, THE
https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/matthew-introduction/

[3]    SHOULD WRONGFUL OCCUPIERS BENEFIT FROM THEIR WRONGFUL OCCUPATION:

INTRODUCTION:

Some feel if someone has wrongfully occupied the land of another that they should continue to wrongfully to occupy it.   But of course this is not right as I shall show.

Let's deal with the land of Palestine first.

WRONGFUL OCCUPATION OF PALESTINE:

History shows that <<<" The Arabs conquered Jerusalem around 638 C.E. The city retained its Roman name, Aelia, until the tenth century, when it was changed to the Arabic al-Quds (the Holy). At the time of its capture, Jerusalem was a sacred city for all three Abrahamic faiths (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam). When the Arab armies took Jerusalem in 638, they occupied a center whose shrines had made it a major pilgrimage site in Christendom. The empire of the Umayyads, stretched over vast areas from the borders of France to the borders of India. However, after the Umayyads were replaced by the Abbasids, the steady decline of Jerusalem began. Damascus was the Umayyad Empire's capital until the Abbasids moved the capital to Baghdad. The proximity of the capital to Jerusalem was one of the reasons that Damascus caliphs paid special attention to the city. However, the move to Baghdad distanced the concerns of the Abbasid caliphs.(1)

In the first part of the Arab Period, the majority of the population was Christian. The construction of the Dome of the Rock in 691 - the first Muslim shrine and the first major Islamic public building - was meant to counterbalance the Church of the Holy Sepulcre. Both the Dome of the Rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulcre have concentric plans, and their diameters are identical, but the Dome of the Rock is decorated with antitinitarian Quranic quotations. Initially, Muslims like Jews of Arabia, faced Jerusalem to pray. However, when the Jews who lived in Medina at the time resisted both religious and political cooperation with the Muslims and did not accept Muhammad's prophetic claims, a new revelation from Allah directed Muhammad to shift the center of prayer to Mecca.(2)

In 638, when Jerusalem was surrendered to the Muslims, Umar (the first caliph), requested to be led to the Temple Mount, an acknowledgment of Islam's acceptance of the Hebraic prophetic tradition. After reaching the Temple Mount, the caliph found himself disgusted on seeing that Christians had heaped garbage in the sacred enclosure to express their contempt for the Judaic faith. Umar, out of respect for the Jews, ordered the area to be cleansed, an act which also prepared the sacred Jewish site for Muslim worship. Umar fulfilled the hopes of Jews by refusing the church's request to continue the ban against Jewish residence and inviting them back into the city [[[clearly acknowledging it was their city.]]]. In the seventh century, as Jerusalem came into Muslim hands, the ban on Jewish residence was lifted. After approximately 500 years of being Judenrein, Jerusalem again included a Jewish community. Jews long banned from living in Jerusalem by Christian rulers, were permitted to return, live, and worship in the city of Solomon and David.(4)" [source - The Muslim Period, http://american.edu/ted/hpages/jeruselum/muslim.htm]>>>.

Thus apostate (counterfeit) Christian wrongful occupiers were gradually over time replaced by wrongful occupiers of Islam to the eventual almost exclusion once more of the rightful owners, the descendants of Abraham's son Isaac.  To wit, the descendants of Abraham's son Isaac, the rightful owners as shown by Chapter 34 of Numbers,

"And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying,
2  Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof),
3  then your south quarter shall be from the wilderness of Zin along by the side of Edom, and your south border shall be from the end of the Salt Sea eastward;
4  and your border shall turn about southward of the ascent of Akrabbim, and pass along to Zin; and the goings out thereof shall be southward of Kadesh-barnea; and it shall go forth to Hazar-addar, and pass along to Azmon;
5  and the border shall turn about from Azmon unto the brook of Egypt, and the goings out thereof shall be at the sea.
6  And for the western border, ye shall have the great sea and the border thereof: this shall be your west border.
7  And this shall be your north border: from the great sea ye shall mark out for you mount Hor;
8  from mount Hor ye shall mark out unto the entrance of Hamath; and the goings out of the border shall be at Zedad;
9  and the border shall go forth to Ziphron, and the goings out thereof shall be at Hazar-enan: this shall be your north border.
10  And ye shall mark out your east border from Hazar-enan to Shepham;
11  and the border shall go down from Shepham to Riblah, on the east side of Ain; and the border shall go down, and shall reach unto the side of the sea of Chinnereth eastward;
12  and the border shall go down to the Jordan, and the goings out thereof shall be at the Salt Sea. This shall be your land according to the borders thereof round about.
13  And Moses commanded the children of Israel, saying, This is the land which ye shall inherit by lot, which Jehovah hath commanded to give unto the nine tribes, and to the half-tribe;
14  for the tribe of the children of Reuben according to their fathers' houses, and the tribe of the children of Gad according to their fathers' houses, have received, and the half-tribe of Manasseh have received, their inheritance:
15  the two tribes and the half-tribe have received their inheritance beyond the Jordan at Jericho eastward, toward the sunrising.
16 ¶  And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying,
17  These are the names of the men that shall divide the land unto you for inheritance: Eleazar the priest, and Joshua the son of Nun.
18  And ye shall take one prince of every tribe, to divide the land for inheritance.
19  And these are the names of the men: Of the tribe of Judah, Caleb the son of Jephunneh.
20  And of the tribe of the children of Simeon, Shemuel the son of Ammihud.
21  Of the tribe of Benjamin, Elidad the son of Chislon.
22  And of the tribe of the children of Dan a prince, Bukki the son of Jogli.
23  Of the children of Joseph: of the tribe of the children of Manasseh a prince, Hanniel the son of Ephod.
24  And of the tribe of the children of Ephraim a prince, Kemuel the son of Shiphtan.
25  And of the tribe of the children of Zebulun a prince, Elizaphan the son of Parnach.
26  And of the tribe of the children of Issachar a prince, Paltiel the son of Azzan.
27  And of the tribe of the children of Asher a prince, Ahihud the son of Shelomi.
28  And of the tribe of the children of Naphtali a prince, Pedahel the son of Ammihud.
29  These are they whom Jehovah commanded to divide the inheritance unto the children of Israel in the land of Canaan." (American Standard Version; ASV).

This wrongful occupation has lasted for centuries and it was not until 1917 that the rightful owners  saw a prospect of eventually being restored to their rightful land when British issued the Balfour Declaration which many Jews saw as in keeping with Jeremiah 31:29-34, "In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge.   30  But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.   31  Behold, the days come, saith Jehovah, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:   32  not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was a husband unto them, saith Jehovah.   33  But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people:   34  and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Jehovah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more." (ASV).   So as can be seen, expectation would be great among the descendants of Abraham's son Isaac; with regard, regaining their own land back from the then wrongful occupiers, the descendants of Abraham's son Ishmael.

However, some throw up "red herrings" to wrongfully seek to prove that they should not have it back.   We shall now look at a couple of these.

[1 example] <<<"You see they never belonged there , and God Almighty punished them and scattered them all over the planet cause they disobeyed ." [source - actual quote of one seeking to deny them their own land given to them by Almighty God (YHWH) himself.]>>>.

Now as can be seen this is not true.   For example, when they disobeyed him the 6 th. Century before the common era, Almighty God (YHWH) did not take the land from them and give it to another, but simply caused them to lose possession of it for a period of time from 607 BCE to 537 BCE, but they got it back.   Actually, the land, the promise land per the everlasting covenant Almighty God (YHWH) made with Abraham, their ownership was to be permanent until the conclusion of the end times.    Let's look in detail at this covenant.

Genesis 15:18 records the conferring of legitimate title to the Promise Land to the Hebrews (Jews) by the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael as follows for a record to all men for all of time, "In that day Jehovah made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:" (American Standard Version; ASV). That this was to be their land per the promise of the creator of all there is, the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael is also made clear in Deuteronomy 10:11, "And Jehovah said unto me, Arise, take thy journey before the people; and they shall go in and possess the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give unto them.." (ASV). And, this fact is even shown in the New Testament at Hebrews 11:9, "By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. 9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:" (ASV).

Now the "Concise Bible Dictionary by George Morrish" says this of the inheritance of the Hebrews, the promised land, <<<"The land of promise is constantly spoken of as the inheritance of Israel: the land flowing with milk and honey was given to them by God. #De 4:21 Ps 105:11, &c. So when Israel returns to take possession of the land in a future day, it is still called their inheritance. #Eze 45:1, &c. This all shews that they were and will be an earthly people, but God blessed them on earth in relationship with Himself as Jehovah, and will again bless them on earth when they own the Lord Jesus as their Messiah. In connection with this God calls Israel His inheritance: He hath chosen them for His own inheritance. #Ps 33:12 78:62, &c.[source - Concise Bible Dictionary by George Morrish]">>>.

In fact the true God (YHWH) of Abraham had very specific instructions with respect the land in the area he had given them in lawful perpetuity as the supreme being, the maker of all there is as shown at Deuteronomy 19:14, "Thou shalt not remove thy neighbor's landmark, which they of old time have set, in thine inheritance which thou shalt inherit, in the land that Jehovah thy God giveth thee to possess it." (ASV); and Job 24:1-2, "Why, seeing times are not hidden from the Almighty, do they that know him not see his days? 2 Some remove the landmarks; they violently take away flocks, and feed thereof." (ASV); and Proverbs 22:28, "Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set." (ASV); and Proverbs 23:10, "Remove not the old landmark; and enter not into the fields of the fatherless:" (ASV). But squatters have violated all these righteous commands of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham. And as shown by Easton's Bible Dictionary, <<<" Landmarks could not be removed without incurring the severe displeasure of God." [source - Easton's Revised Bible Dictionary]>>>.

So as can be seen, that claim is just plain false.

[2 example] <<<" IF I came Into your house right now and kicked you and your family out and told you this land was mine 1000 years ago , then you go to the local authorities and they tell you I have the right to your house , what would you do ?." [source - actual quote of one seeking to deny them their own land given to them by Almighty God (YHWH) himself.]>>>.

Now let's look at this logically.   The wrongful occupiers, per this individual, have been occupying land not theirs for a 1000 years without paying land rent which if paid as it should have been would have added up to many times the value of the house or building they, or their ancestors, erected without permission so being wrongful free loaders for so long they should just peacefully leave.    Legalistically speaking, if you erect a building on another's land, the building belongs to him, plus he can sue for damages to the land.   So as can readily be seen, this argument holds no factual ground whatsoever.

[3 example] <<<"But thats all off topic - it brings us back to that Jews ( Zionists ) in the world have wormed and through their usual deceiving and cunningness and playing the victim game so well have managed to get their way in playing the victims of the world - In reality its carrying out Nazism itself against the Palestinian people ."  [source - actual quote of one seeking to deny them their own land given to them by Almighty God (YHWH) himself.]>>>.

Just fiery rhetoric to try and blame the victim, the descendants of Abraham's son Isaac, the sympathizers with the perpetrators of the wrong - an old "escape goating" technique for those in the wrong.

OTHER LONG EXISTING WRONGFUL OCCUPATIONS:

Some of these will be briefly mentioned as follows:

[1 example] What is called Turkey is actually land wrongly occupied by Islam that was taken from the byzantine Empire and should be given back to them.  There is no security issues or any legitimate reason for Islam to remain in Turkey.

[2 example]  Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, etc. are all parts of greater India originally belonging to the Hindus and the Buddhist now wrongly occupied by Islam which they should get out of.

POLICING ACTIONS ARE NOT REALLY OCCUPATIONS:

Many Muslims cry about Iraq situation and wrongly call it an occupation which it is not in reality.  Also, this situation would never exist if a member of Islam, Sheik Usama bin Ladin and his ilk had not lit the proverbial fuse by 9/11, the cause, as everything else that has unfortunately transpired is the effect or result.  So therefore Islam is responsible for the Iraq situation.  Also, it is totally responsible for the coalition occupation there as the coalition forces want to leave, but members of Islam are making this impossible as they lust in violence and killing each other instead of peace.  If they got peaceful, the coalition forces would be gone.

The coalition forces are NOT occupying forces, but policing forces.  To wit, it is to be noted that no families of coalition forces have moved into Iraq as would occur if the situation was one of real occupation.  Also, the coalition has expanded much effort and money to assist in establishing a democratic self-government by Iraqis and if they were an occupying force and not a policing force, this would not be done.  The Caliphs that stole the land of Palestine never ever tried to set up a self-government by descendants of Abraham's son Isaac the rightful owners of the land as previously shown.  Why?  Because they were true occupiers and NOT a policing force.

CONCLUSION:

All should recognize the true reality of the situation and work to make it right for the title holders of Palestine, descendants of Abraham's son Isaac.  Now the real question that the world should ask is how to get all the land back to its rightful owners.

6/13/2024 7:22 pm  #2910

THIS IS VOL 721B –  COMBINATION OF (1) INTERESTING VIDEO AND TALKING SHOWING WONDERS OF ALMIGHTY GOD’S CREATION, [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND AN A VIDEO TO INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF MARK, AND A LINK TO A BIBLE STUDY: [3] MANY MEMBERS OF ISLAM DO NOT TELL THE TRUTH: [4]   A LINK TO A TALKING VIDEO ON THE WRONGS OF HOMOSEXUALITY.  [5]  A TALKING VIDEO OF Is TRUTH IMPORTANT ANYMORE?

NOW VIEW A TALKING VIDEO SHOWING, WAS IT DESIGNED OR NOT?  THE CARPENTER ANT ANTENNA & CLEANER
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/science/was-it-designed/carpenter-ant-antenna-cleaner/

COMBINATION OF [2]  THE SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY AND [3]    STOLEN FROM THE BIBLE

[2]       SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY VOL [721B]

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,  18  Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:  19  Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.  Ephesians 4:17 – 19  [authorized King James Bible; AV]

All genuine followers of the Son of God, Jesus (Yeshua) need to evaluate their spirituality, and not be insensitive as are most of mankind with respect their needs in this dimension of their life.  King David when he was in distress wrote at Psalmss 41:1 – 2, [AV] “Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.  2  The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.”  Clearly testifying to our need to maintain our faith in Almighty God (YHWH).

TO VIEW INTRODUCTION TO BOOK OF BOOK OF MARK, CLICK OR ENTER IN BROWSER, THE
https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/study-bible/books/mark-introduction/

[3]       STOLEN FROM THE BIBLE

FIRST, Many take exerts and information from the Bible which of course is fine as long as they give full credit to their source.  However, when they fail do so this it is a form of stealing known as plagiarism.

Now exactly what is plagiarism according to the dictionary?  Well here is a dictionaries definition of it in its various forms:

Plagiarism
<XPAGE=1093Pla"gia*rism (?), n. [Cf. F. plagiarisme.]
1. The act or practice of plagiarizing.
2. That which plagiarized.
Plagiarist
<XPAGE=1093Pla"gia*rist (?), n. One who plagiarizes; or purloins the words, writings, or ideas of another, and passes them off as his own; a literary thief; a plagiary.
Plagiarize
<XPAGE=1093Pla"gia*rize (?), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Plagiarized (?); p. pr. & vb. n. Plagiarizing.] To steal or purloin from the writings of another; to appropriate without due acknowledgement (the ideas or expressions of another).
[source - Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition]

Now that we understand what 'plagiarism' is, keep this in mind when reading the facts to be presented.

SECOND, Internal construction linguistically speaking, and information or data contained within the Qur'an as it now exist, whether distorted or not distorted could only have come from the Inspired Word of Almighty God (YHWH), the Bible - Now the facts:

1A. Presented in brief exerts from the works of Christoph Luxenberg a renown scholar of language who writes under a pseudonymic name to protect himself against possible violent repercussions which is testimony to the violent nature of some in Islam.    But the quality of his work speaks for itself.   An encyclopedia says the following of him,
<<" Christoph Luxenberg is a German scholar and professor of ancient Semitic and Arabic languages [1]. He is the author of The Syro-Aramaic Reading Of The Koran: a contribution to the decoding of the language of the Qur'an (2007)), and several articles in anthologies about early Islam.
Luxenberg came into the public eye in the years after 2000, following the publication of his first book (at least the first one under this pseudonym) The Syro-Aramaic Reading Of The Koran which asserted that the language of the early compositions of the Qu'ran's is not exclusively Arabic, as assumed by the classical commentators, but rather is rooted in the Syrio- Aramic dialect of the 7th century Meccan Quraysh tribe which is associated in the early histories with the founding of the religion of Islam. Luxenberg's premise is that the Aramaic language  prevalent throughout the Middle East and during the early period of Islam was the the language of culture and Christian liturgy  and had a profound influence on the scriptural composition and meaning of the contents of the Koran. [2][reference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia]">>.

In his latest work, he has conclusively proven linguistically speaking that the Qur'an was written using information taken from the Bible without giving due credit to the source.   See,

---" Die syro-aramaeische Lesart des Koran; Ein Beitrag zur Entschlüsselung der Qur'ansprache". Berlin, Germany: Das Arabische Buch, First Edition, 2000. Pp. ix + 306, Vol. 6, No. 1, January 2003.---

On this book, Newsweek, said,

<< "Challenging the Quran." The Newsweek article reports on a 2000 book in German, Die syro-aramaeische Lesart des Koran; Ein Beitrag zur Entschlüsselung der Qur'ansprache, by a scholar using the pseudonym Christoph Luxenberg. The details of Luxenberg's intricate and ambitious philological study are too complex to enter into here; for a detailed English-language synopsis, see the review by Robert R. Phenix Jr. and Cornelia B. Horn in Hugoye: Journal of Syriac Studies.) (For a simplified presentation, see the interview with Luxenberg in Süddeutsche Zeitung.) Suffice to say that Luxenberg's most famous conclusion is that the houris awaiting Muslim martyrs in paradise are not the anticipated wide-eyed virgins but white grapes. Newsweek concludes with the apt prediction that "Luxenberg may be ushering in a whole new era of Qur'anic study."[reference - Newsweek International's July 28, 2003 article]">>.

More details from Luxenberg's book,
<<"The rest of the section draws on personal names of Biblical origin in the Qur'an to demonstrate that the so-called Arabic matres lectionis, 'alif, waw, and ya, must also be polyvalent. Luxenberg points out that Islamic tradition admits a reading of the mater for long /a/ in certain instances as /e/ because this pronunciation was a peculiarity of the Arabic of Mecca. Luxenberg shows that the term harf, "sign" must also carry a meaning synonymous to qira'at, "(way of) reading" and that this is not only supplying the vowels in an unvocalized text, but also supplying the diacritical points that distinguish consonants. It is only gradually that these diacritical points became fixed so that consonants came to have just one reading. This process of determining the value of each letter of the Qur'an unfolded over some three hundred years. This is known from the oldest manuscripts of the Qur'an which do not have the diacritical points distinguishing readings of a single consonant. By the time these became commonly used, Arabian commentators were no longer aware that many words were either straight Aramaic or were calques peculiar to Meccan Arabic. From this resulted the difficulties that the Qur'an posed to even the earliest Arabian commentators...

The section concludes by demonstrating that the technical meaning of "lectionary" is preserved in the word qur'an. Most striking is the conclusion that the term umm kitab, an aramaism, must be a written source and that the Qur'an was never intended to replace this written source. One might complain that the details of the argument for the reading of suras 12:1-2 and 3:7 are squeezed into footnotes, but nevertheless the argument is clear. Luxenberg proves that the term qur'an itself is the key to unlocking the passages that have given commentators in and outside of the tradition frustration. If quryan means "lectionary," and if the text itself claims to be a clarification of an earlier text, then that earlier text must be written in another language. The only candidate is the Old and New Testament in Syriac, the Peshitta. Hence the influence of Aramaic on the Arabic of Muhammad has an identifiable, textual origin. At the very end of the work, Luxenberg makes a compelling argument that sura 108 is a close allusion to the Peshitta of 1 Peter 5:8-9. Indeed this sura, which is only three lines long, is one of the most difficult passages for the Arabian as well as the Western commentators. Luxenberg shows why: it is composed of transcriptions into Arabic writing of the Syriac New Testament text, i.e., there is almost no "Arabic" in the sura. These are "revealed" texts, and insofar as the Qur'an contains quotations or paraphrases of them, the Qur'an is also "revealed." ...

Many dialects of Arabic existed at the time of Muhammad. In the ten places where the Qur'an claims to have been written in Arabic, Luxenberg shows first that these passages have grammatical forms which are difficult for the commentators and have varying interpretations among the translators. He notes that in sura 41:44, the Arabic fassala means "to divide," but the context here requires "make distinct" or better "interpret." Nowhere else does the Arabic word have this meaning, and the Syriac-Arabic lexica do not give the one as a translation for the other; tarjama (a direct borrowing from Syriac) is the usual Arabic word for "interpret." However, the Syriac praš / parreš can mean both "divide" as well as "interpret" (like Hebrew hibdil; also this is an example of a "semantic calque" mentioned above). Tabari too understands fassala to be a synonym for bayyana (sura 44:3), which also has the meaning "interpret." Sura 41:44 also clearly attests to a source for the Qur'an that is written in a foreign language. Luxenberg, following Tabari, notes a corruption in the text of this verse that clearly shows that part of the Qur'an has a non-Arabic source. His argument here is somewhat weak if not for the further evidence deduced from eleven other locations in the Qur'an where Luxenberg consistently applies these and similar arguments to difficulties all of which center on the terms related to the revelation and language of the Qur'an. These arguments leave little doubt, that Luxenberg has uncovered a key misunderstanding of these terms throughout the Qur'an....

In section twelve Luxenberg demonstrates that not only the origin and language of the Qur'an are different from what the commentators who wrote two hundred years after its inception claim it to be, but that several key passages contain words or idioms that were borrowed from Syriac into Arabic. From his analysis of sura 19:24 (in the so-called "Marian Sura"): "Then he called to her from beneath her: 'Grieve not; thy Lord hath placed beneath thee a streamlet,'" he concludes that it should be read "He called to her immediately after her laying-down (to give birth 'Grieve not; thy Lord has made your laying-down legitimate.'" Luxenberg's lengthy discussion of the complexities of this passage resolve grammatical difficulties in the Arabic in a way that fits the context: Jesus gives Mary the courage to face her relatives even with a child born out of wedlock. The section then presents lengthy arguments dealing with various lexical, morphological, syntactic and versification problems in sura 11:116-117...

In that same section, one also finds a study of how Syriac roots were misread and altered by later commentators. In one case, the word jaw (sura 16:79) misread "air, atmosphere" is from Syriac gaw, which means both "insides, inner part" and can also be used as a preposition meaning "inside." In sura 16:79 Luxenberg demonstrates that the prepositional use makes more sense than the solution posed by the commentators. Classical Arabic grammar, which was created three hundred years after the Qur'an, does not recall the prepositional meaning of the word. However, dialects of Arabic preserve the original Syriac prepositional use. So where sura 16:79 reads fi jaw as-sama' "in(side) heaven" referring to birds held aloft and kept from falling down by God, the dialects agree: fi jawwat al-bet "inside the house" is perfectly good Arabic. The misreading of Qur'anic Arabic jaw as "air" has become part of the technical vocabulary of modern standard Arabic: "air mail," "air force," "airline," and "weather report" all use jaw. The imaginary meaning of the grammarians lives on. ...

Section sixteen follows this investigation as it points to a similar misreading of paradise's grapes as youths, Arabic wildun. Sura 76:19 "Round amongst them go boys of perpetual youth, whom when one see, he thinks them pearls unstrung" (sura 16.1, citing Bell's translation). Wildun is a genuinely Arabic word, but it is used in a sense which is borrowed from Syriac yalda. Youths like pearls is somewhat suspicious, especially given that "pearls" are a metaphor for the grapes of paradise from the previous section. Luxenberg uncovered that Syriac has the expression yalda dagpetta, "child of the vine," appearing in the Peshitta: Matthew 26:29, Mark 14:25, and Luke 22:18, in which Christ foreshadows his death and resurrection: "I will not drink of this child of the vine (yalda dagpetta) until the day when I drink it new in the kingdom of my Father." Here it is the juice of the grape that is the "child." Entries in the Arabic-Syriac lexica for each of yalda and gpetta give in addition to "child" and "vine" "fruit" and "wine," respectively. Luxenberg gives further evidence from suras 37:45, 43:71, and 76:15 that Ephraem the Syrian's depiction of the grapes of paradise is behind the original Qur'anic text.

A central question that this investigation raises is the motivation of cUthman in preparing his redaction of the Qur'an. Luxenberg presents the two hadith traditions recounting how cUthman came to possess the first manuscript. If Luxenberg's analysis is even in broad outline correct, the content of the Qur'an was substantially different at the time of Muhammad and Uthman's redaction played a part in the misreading of key passages. Were these misreadings intentional or not? The misreadings in general alter the Qur'an from a book that is more or less harmonious with the New Testament and Syriac Christian liturgy and literature to one that is distinct, of independent origin. " [source - book review is contained in, "HUGOYE: JOURNAL OF SYRIAC STUDIES," book review of Christoph Luxenberg (ps.) Die syro-aramaeische Lesart des Koran; Ein Beitrag zur Entschlüsselung der Qur'ansprache. Berlin, Germany: Das Arabische Buch, First Edition, 2000. Pp. ix + 306, Vol. 6, No. 1, January 2003.]>>.

No objective counter with facts was presented by any in Islam, only opinionated conjecture.

2A. Presented scripture in Bible from which Muhammad had his scribes present information regarding birth of Jesus in Qur'an, i.e., Luke 1:35, "And the angel answering, said to her: The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee and the power of the Most High shall overshadow thee. And therefore also the Holy which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." (Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible; DRCB).

In Qur'an, the information taken from the Bible without due credit:

Sura 3:47:
YUSUFALI: She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is!
PICKTHAL: She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
SHAKIR: She said: My Lord! when shall there be a son (born) to I me, and man has not touched me? He said: Even so, Allah creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.]

Sura 3:48:
YUSUFALI: "And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel,
PICKTHAL: And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel,
SHAKIR: And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Tavrat and the Injeel. ]

Only opinionated conjecture offered to refute plus nonsense about Qur'an wording being better than the Bible from which it was taken without due credit being given.   Fact 1, Both Bible and Quran wording given is only a version or translation, Fact 2, Information given in Suras clearly show their source in example - the Bible.

3A. Evidence given from Qur'an to prove ancient Kingdom of the Hebrews and one of its kings, Solomon, clearly indicate Bible as the reference and show no credit given to source which today is known as plagiarism.   For details, read Suras 27:20 to 27:45 and 21:81 to 21:82, and see for yourself information that Muhammad could only have gotten from the Bible, but failed to give credit to the Bible.   [note: this information was originally presented to show that the Jews had an ancient kingdom in Palestine and not to show Muhammad got his information from the Bible which it also does.]

4A. Same as '3' but on the Queen who visited King Solomon, see Suras 34:12 to 34:14.

THIRD, Dispelling the false claim made by many in Islam that Muhammad did not have access to the Bible:

1B. Many in Islam claim that Muhammad could not have copied nor gotten his ideas from the Inspired Word of Almighty God (YHWH), the Bible, but this is not so.  The fact is that Muhammad had Christians in his family from whom he learned about the Bible from and scribes to read it to him as he was illiterate.  After learning much about the Bible, he started dictating to his scribes what he wanted written down, and as all know a process like this can only product a distorted product as compared to the original, the inspired word of the true Almighty God (YHWH), the Bible.

Now most in Islam will not agree with this fact, the truth, per John 8:32, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (Authorized King James Bible; AV), but the facts sustain it.  Let's look at his connection to Christianity through his relatives as reported in an Islamic source.

Many Muslims have argued that Muhammad only met Jews or Christians only on very few occasions, by far too short to be sufficient to gain any real knowledge of the earlier scriptures. In particular, they were not translated into Arabic at this time. The content of the Qur'an therefore does not come from human sources but can only be through direct revelation from God.

It is quite possible that the scriptures probably did not exist in Arabic at that time, at least not completely or widely known, but even the non-existence of scriptures in Arabic is irrelevant as we shall shortly see.

A Muslim sources tell us about a certain Waraqa bin Nawfal, a Christian, and in what way Muhammad was related to him.
<<"Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3: Narrated 'Aisha:

(the mother of the faithful believers) The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good dreams which came true like bright day light, and then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him. He used to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days before his desire to see his family. He used to take with him the journey food for the stay and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read.

The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (Suras 96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your Kith and kin, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones."

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Nawfal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while. ...

Some essential statements above:
1. "his desire to see his family."
2. "You keep good relations with your Kith and kin"

This shows that Muhammad was a "family man", and given that the middle eastern culture is well known for its family orientedness (something I very much appreciate in Muslims) and that in this setting Muhammad was seemingly even a very good example (otherwise this would not have been mentioned as special virtue) we can deduce that he probably spend much time with his relatives keeping a good relationship, and that means regular visiting.

Furthermore, nobody will deny that Muhammad was already religious before he had this first encounter in the cave on Mt. Hira. After all, he went there to meditate and pray. As the hadith says, it was a habit of his: "He USED to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days..."

The big question now is:
What will such a religious man talk about when he visits his relatives? Would it be too much to guess that religion will be a major part of these conversations?
And what do we see happening here when Muhammad is disturbed and frightened by a "religious experience"? After calming down a bit at home with his wife, who is the person they visit first?

Waraqa bin Nawfal. Seemingly, he is seen by Khadija and Muhammad as an authority in spiritual matters. And he is the cousin of his wife. And he is a Christian familiar with the scriptures since, after all, he is making copies of the scriptures, whether for personal study or for a fellowship/church of Christians.
So, these are the facts:">>.

So Islam's argument that he, Muhammad had little contact with either Jews or Christians is an outright lie as is the other claims made for the Qur'an.  Most of the other claims are quite similar to those of Joseph Smith for the Book of Mormon; to wit, the book was received from an angel - but no factual proof has ever been produced for either of this alleged receipts from angels.

2B. Jewish comment on the Qur'an, <<"Critics of the Qur'an say it is nothing more than the combination of the Bible and Jewish and Christian folklore with Muhammad appended. Critics reject the idea that the Qur'an is miraculously perfect and impossible to imitate. Jewish Encyclopedia, for example, writes: "The language of the Koran is held by the Mohammedans to be a peerless model of perfection. An impartial observer, however, finds many peculiarities in it. Especially noteworthy is the fact that a sentence in which something is said concerning Allah is sometimes followed immediately by another in which Allah is the speaker; examples of this are suras xvi. 81, xxvii. 61, xxxi. 9, and xliii. 10".[14] However other scholars argue that this sudden shift in the pronoun of the speaker or the person spoken about is known as iltifat (to turn/turn one's face to) in balagha (Arabic Rheotoric).[15] Many peculiarities in the positions of words are due to the necessities of rhyme (lxix. 31, lxxiv. 3), while the use of many rare words and new forms may be traced to the same cause (comp. especially xix. 8, 9, 11, 16)."[16].
According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, "The dependence of Mohammed upon his Jewish teachers or upon what he heard of the Jewish Haggadah and Jewish practises is now generally conceded."[17]

Referneces:
[15] Jewish Encyclpoedia: comp. also xvi. 70
[16] Jewish Encyclpoedia: comp. also xvi. 70
[17] Jewish Encyclpoedia: comp. also xvi. 70
[source - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Qur'an ]">>.

FOURTH, There are distortions of facts in the Qur'an as ideas and concept were either not understood or comprehended by Muhammad or his scribes just goofed up.

1C  The Qur'an says that Jesus (Yeshua) did not die, but the Bible clearly shows he was executed as does history.

The Qur'an at Sura 4:157,
YUSUFALI: That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
PICKTHAL: And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.
SHAKIR: And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

But his does not jive with reality, the Bible, or history.   The historical facts are,  <<" This passage denying Jesus' actual death absorbs Gnostic teaching circulating around the larger Mediterranean world, which holds that the flesh, the physical body, is evil. Therefore, a divine person like Jesus could not really die in the flesh, but would merely appear to do so, though Muhammad did not hold that Jesus was divine, but merely a prophet like himself. (For more information on Gnosticism and other sources inspiring this belief in the Quran, see this chapter, and scroll down to "Denial of the Crucifixion of Jesus.") Thus, later Muslims who adopt an absolutist interpretation of straightforward verses have difficulties in showing that Jesus was not crucified. Some commentators, for example, Maulana Muhammad Ali, assert without reliable evidence that Jesus traveled to Kashmir and was buried there (Sura 23:50). Though he belongs to the Ahmadiyyah sect, this shows how far revelation and the interpretation of revelations can go astray. But how can we blame Maulana Ali? After all, Muhammad went astray in Sura 4:157.
The following syllogism reflects the conflict between an absolutist doctrine of the inspiration of the Quran, a clear verse that is impossible to rationalize away (Sura 4:157), and unadorned history.
(1) Every historical fact that contradicts the revealed Quran did not actually happen.
(2) The crucifixion of Jesus is an historical fact that contradicts the revealed Quran.
(3) Therefore, the crucifixion of Jesus did not actually happen.
The conclusion can be shown to be false because the death of Jesus is supported by seven ancient texts outside of the New Testament by writers who did not favor Christianity-indeed, some were biased against it.
First, the "letter of Mara Bar-Serapion" (c. 73 AD), housed in the British Museum, asks of Jesus' crucifixion: "What advantage did the Jews gain from executing their wise King?"
Second, the third-century Julius Africanus (c. 221 AD) reports that the first-century historian Thallus says that "when discussing the darkness which fell upon the land during the crucifixion of Christ," it was an eclipse.
Third, the Roman historian Cornelius Tacitus (c. 55-117 AD) wrote: "a wise man who was called Jesus . . . Pilate condemned him to be condemned and to die." Tacitus also notes that the disciples of Jesus "reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion and that he was alive."
Fourth, Josephus (c. 37-100 AD) the Jewish historian wrote: "Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men among us, had condemned him [Jesus] to the cross (18.3).
Fifth, the second-century Greek satirist Lucian (born c. 120), who traveled widely in the eastern Mediterranean world where Israel is located, in his On the Death of Peregrine, speaks of Christ "[A]s the man who was crucified in Palestine because he introduced a new cult into the world," also calling him a "crucified sophist."
Sixth, the Roman author Phlegon, freedman of the Emperor Hadrian (who reigned 117-38 AD) never doubted that Jesus was crucified: "Jesus, while alive, was of no assistance to himself, but that he arose after death and exhibited the marks of his punishment, and showed how his hands had been pierced by nails."
Seventh, even the Talmud does not deny the death of Jesus (his divinity is another matter): "on the eve of Passover they hanged Yeshu (of Nazareth)" . . . . (Sanhedrin 43a, "Eve of Passover").
Therefore, in light of all this extra-Biblical evidence-quite apart from its theological interpretation-the historical fact of the crucifixion is verified, and the much-later Quran, to speak plainly, is wrong on this matter. This should surprise no one, for Muhammad never conducted historical research.
Therefore, the first absolutist syllogism collapses under the weight of historical facts.
For a superb analysis of how absurd this denial of the crucifixion can become even within the Quran itself, see this article.
[source - http://www.muslimhope.com/JamesArlandson/FactsVsRevelationsInTheQuran.htm]">>.

This passage just shows that Muhammad adopted Gnostic spurious text as he did not know better. 

FIFTH, As can be seen from the foregoing, Muhammad obtained all his data from the Bible, certain Jewish writings, and certain Gnostic writings so it is just a mish-mash of items for which he gave no credit to his main source copied from the Bible or any other source.

[note - written by my husband at my request]

Board footera